Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Savings pattern should a family man adopt?

A family man should go into investment so as to have more money flow, if he decides to get a joint account or savings account without saving more he will definitely run dry. The best is to have an investment and savings as well so he can replaced what is used.

Advertisement Placeholder
A family man is one that is blessed with wife and children. Hus spending pattern is complex as he has to meet the needs of everyone in his household. Bearing that in mind, what Savings pattern does he adopt?
I guess before marriage man have to plan his life by saving at least 10% of is salary every month before thinking of getting marry, so after getting marry again before they start having children he should increase it to 20% I guess by doing that he won't have much problem when it comes to financially tho.

The family man has a lot of responsibility on him,so the best he can do is to keep at least 20% of his income on a seperate account after allocating all that expenses would take for the family befor the next income comes in.

Joint savings is actually the best if the both of you are working and the two of you should always try as much as possible to make sure each person save at least 30% of your monthly earnings as this will have a lot of positive impact in your investment journey, and if there is any other way you can find a side work to backup your real work please do.
[automerge]1620381306[/automerge]
Joint savings is actually the best if the both of you are working and the two of you should always try as much as possible to make sure each person save at least 30% of your monthly earnings as this will have a lot of positive impact in your investment journey, and if there is any other way you can find a side work to backup your real work please do.

For a family man who is just starting out, your main aim should be about preparing for the future and as such your plans should include investing in a lot.

A family man shoul have a discipline life style when it comes to the issue of finance.When he receives his salary or wages,the first thing to do is to get some household items that will last them before the next pay check comes,then he keeps some as an investment savings,before the ones for sundry expenses.

I speaking here from experience, it's not easy at all to save money as a family man especially when you don't have a sustainable or buoyant source of income. The best way for a family man to save is to invest immediately there is excess income.

There is a platform that I know about, piggy vest, it is a very good way to save money and you only get to withdraw once after 4 four months. This would really make sense for a family man.

Don't invest in any online platform that promise to give you hundred percent of all invested with them in few months as they are likely to run away with your money, just invest in anything that is approved by the government and don't expect hundred percent of you invested within few months

A family man who wants to see his children go to school and also see his family members well fed should adopt a very strict money management technique. The first rule is to leave above your means

He should sit down with his wife preferably for then to discuss how things were going to move forward. They should know their expenses abd how they should save.

As a family man. It's not easy to manage finances as spendings increases and savings is much more important because there at unforeseen contingencies. So I'll advice a family man should have particular bank account that he'll only be saving in it

Like i have always said, it doesn't make sense saving all your money or investing all your money. I think it would be sensible to save some percentage and Invest some.

As a family man, there is no day you won't be made to spend money, it is in view of this that he should come up with a saving plan e.g as soon as you get your income, you save a fraction of the amount or be involved in a corporative where you can save some money and collect it at a later date.

If I were a family man, I would save 30 percent of my earnings and invest 30 percent. I would spend the rest of the earnings on my family. I think this pattern is good because it greatly diversifies your earnings in a proper way and pattern. I am not sure if someone else have a different opinion.

A family to adopt a joint in which all incomes of both the husband and the wife goes to the same saving account, this can actually help them to plan something together when they have the required money that is necessary for them to start up something.

It is very good for a family man to save is very important so to take very proper of he family, maybe if you are working and your salary is 100,000k you can save 10% of the money.

There is no particular saving pattern that a family man should adopt. A family man needs are different at all time, so he will have to save according to his needs for money at a particular time.

Depending on the means a man generate his money i think the best way a man can save is to adopt method of scale of preference, by this he will do away with unnecessary spendings n here keep certain percentage of his outcome asides
I think the best saving time that a man can apply for himself to be able to save enough money is by setting aside a certain percentage of money from his salary or any form of income that he have let's say, he sets aside 30% from his salary or wages everyday.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds