Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What motivates you never to give up on your business?

My greatest motivation is the reason why I started in the first place. I started cause I want to make profit and prove alot of persons wrong.
This is probably the number one reason why so many people venture into busineses. The primary purpose of going into a business is to make profit and that should be at the back of your mind when running your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
The joy of having a successful business is what motivate me most of the time. Business is very important because it can help you generate profits and at the same time it can help create employment to other people..

Like great Mohammed Alli said "what keep me going is goal" there are a lot of time I woke to do analysis and study. Many times I failed. Sometimes I experienced disappointment but I refuse to back down. Why? I have goal.

The foundation to which the business is built is the first goals and by all means I will work hard to see myself achieving the goals and that is what always keeps me moving.

This is probably the number one reason why so many people venture into busineses. The primary purpose of going into a business is to make profit and that should be at the back of your mind when running your business.

I have never started a business. Having said that, starting a business is never an easy thing at all. This is because you are not sure about the loss and profitability ration initially.

I am not the type that gives up so easily on a business. I would try as much as possible to think of ways to make the business better, even if it is failing. One of my business is currently on the verge of collapsing but I am still trying my best to keep it all up again.

I am not the type that gives up so easily on a business. I would try as much as possible to think of ways to make the business better, even if it is failing. One of my business is currently on the verge of collapsing but I am still trying my best to keep it all up again.

Giving up is never a better choice. No matter you fail or succeed, at least you will feel better realising that you worked harder in order to get rid of problems that you were facing in business.

Giving up is never a better choice. No matter you fail or succeed, at least you will feel better realising that you worked harder in order to get rid of problems that you were facing in business.
That is just the exact point. It is very good to keep trying and not fold harms watching the business collapse. You might be lucky to get a reasonable solution to the problems while trying . This is what business is all about.

That is just the exact point. It is very good to keep trying and not fold harms watching the business collapse. You might be lucky to get a reasonable solution to the problems while trying . This is what business is all about.

I guess that this mindset should not be limited to conducting business. You must never give up at all in each and every aspect of your life. You might be suffering from addictions, but fighting addictions is much better than simply suffering from addictions.

I guess that this mindset should not be limited to conducting business. You must never give up at all in each and every aspect of your life. You might be suffering from addictions, but fighting addictions is much better than simply suffering from addictions.
I would say that it is a rule of life. It is very pertinent that we should not give up in whatever we are doing and it will definitely make us a better person. By the time we were able to surmount the pressure, we will definitely become better.

I would say that it is a rule of life. It is very pertinent that we should not give up in whatever we are doing and it will definitely make us a better person. By the time we were able to surmount the pressure, we will definitely become better.

The main issue is that many people may think that they should never give up. However, majority of the people do give up. Humans seek pleasure and this is why they engage in pleasurable activities. This is why giving up is a kind of human nature.

The main issue is that many people may think that they should never give up. However, majority of the people do give up. Humans seek pleasure and this is why they engage in pleasurable activities. This is why giving up is a kind of human nature.
The truth is that it is not really easy for you never to give up in anything you are doing that is not working properly. That is why majority of people usually give up. It takes some level of discipline and focus never to give up until you succeed.

Well as long as it is a business which I have seen a lot of people succeeding ,that is just the only thing that will help me to keep on pushing and never to give up because I believe that as long as other people are succeding with their dedication I will also succeed.

I do not give up on things so easily and I have to put so many things into consideration before even starting anything in the first place. Proper research is very important to me because I don't want all my effort to be wasted.

I do not give up on things so easily and I have to put so many things into consideration before even starting anything in the first place. Proper research is very important to me because I don't want all my effort to be wasted.
That's good, as long as you have proper knowledge of what you're doing, there is no need for you to give up. You need to be persistent and consistent in order to succeed.

That's good, as long as you have proper knowledge of what you're doing, there is no need for you to give up. You need to be persistent and consistent in order to succeed.
Not necessarily about having an understanding, I am willing to learn from my experience and also to learn from other people . With all the knowledge I have acquire from training and reading can make me succeed in my business endeavour.

The truth is that it is not really easy for you never to give up in anything you are doing that is not working properly. That is why majority of people usually give up. It takes some level of discipline and focus never to give up until you succeed.

I usually never give up that easily. However, the main issue is that I get tired and become lazy quite easily. This is one of the main reasons why I am not able to work regularly.

Not necessarily about having an understanding, I am willing to learn from my experience and also to learn from other people . With all the knowledge I have acquire from training and reading can make me succeed in my business endeavour.
Of course I know that you can succeed with the amount of training you might have acquired and also by your experience. it all depends on your personal capability.

The biggest motivation that I have so that I will not give up on my business is that I should be able to complete my goals and I usually try to send short and achievable ones.

Of course I know that you can succeed with the amount of training you might have acquired and also by your experience. it all depends on your personal capability.
Yes and all these things can be quite possible specially if I am dealing with something I have passion for. It will be very difficult when I am dealing with something I am just trying to learn just because I am interested to make money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds