Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What motivates you never to give up on your business?

You all can testify that not all fingers are the same .
So, in a business always be prepared to fight as a warriors who is always ready for war so that , when the problems start to come you can conquer it at the shortest possible time

Advertisement Placeholder
You all can testify that not all fingers are the same .
So, in a business always be prepared to fight as a warriors who is always ready for war so that , when the problems start to come you can conquer it at the shortest possible time
Personally I will not say a business per say but my future life plans and preparation is what matters to me at this moment because of my pursue of stability and comfortability at old age.

The money i spent on the business and the times and energy wasted on the business are the main reason why i will never give up on my business even when its passing through a problem .

Several things in my business always inspire me to persevere and never give up. Sometimes, the extent of the benefits that customers or employees receive from the company really inspires me because I have always wanted to assist others.

Well the honest truth is that The end goal of the reason why I started the business keeps pushing me I head to never Give Up In The Business when things are not going the way I want. The people I want to help also keeps me going when the business is experiencing an obstacle.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds