Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What motivates you never to give up on your business?

Although what motivated me not to give up in my business is the passion I have for my business, because it gives me joy when I see my business growing and also making some profit from it.
Passion is a very good drive and factor when it comes to the fuel that sustains any business.another thing is the drive for creativity and quest for more research and knowledge in the sector you are operating in.

Advertisement Placeholder
Passion is a very good drive and factor when it comes to the fuel that sustains any business.another thing is the drive for creativity and quest for more research and knowledge in the sector you are operating in.
Thats the main reason why you must always do a business you have passion for, because of the passion , you will always like working in the environment you know how to control things.

For me I don't just have any motivation, I don't also have a business but in whatever I am doing I am just motivated by the fact that I am likely to succeed in it , but I don't have anything that spark my motivation except this

Whenever I am taking any investment opportunity I usually try to make up a plan and then stick with it for as long as it can be able to carry me. This is actually my motivation because I have already planned out the things that I might be able to make in profit if I should be persistent.

Thats the main reason why you must always do a business you have passion for, because of the passion , you will always like working in the environment you know how to control things.
That is just the fact,because passion in a breeds curiosity and a curious business man will alway be willing to seek and come up with an ingeneous way of doing things.This is a distinguising factor among those driven by passion.

The future potential of the business is always the main reason for which I am always motivated because in every business I am doing I always consider the future of the business.

The same reason you put up the business will be the great reason why not give it up. There are always ups and downs in business. All you need is the passion and strong will to achieve your goal why you set it up.

What motivated me not give up in my business the reason is that the strong achievement I got from the business, in any business that I am doing I always consider the future of that business.

I have already invested so much time and resources into starting the business and I absolutely do not see any reason why I should leave it at the slightest provocation. Provided that it is still in plan that is my motivation.

The achievement you get from the business and the prestige is enough for a motivation to never give up on your business, most especially the achievement of being your own boss
What motivated me not give up in my business the reason is that the strong achievement I got from the business, in any business that I am doing I always consider the future of that business.

With my business I got motivation by a lot of things and factors, I got motivated by my vision and dreams, my family, my friends and love ones. I got motivated by how far I have come and where God is taking me to

I remember that I have a particular goal that I have to achieve and that alone is enough to keep pushing me for work in order to achieve it. I always try to remind myself about this anytime I encounter difficulties.

Everyone believes that risk, losses and challenges are inevitable in all form of business but so also thete are something that makes us stige to such business most especially in terms of income generation, interaction with people and the new ideas yiu gained from people.

I remember that I have a particular goal that I have to achieve and that alone is enough to keep pushing me for work in order to achieve it. I always try to remind myself about this anytime I encounter difficulties.
The goals we set on our business and life is the main reason why we keep fudging ahead and not getting weary because when we get tired , it makes the goal unacheivable

Nothing really special , just that I am so passionate about the area I have chosen to concentrate on. That's all. I also believe that with consistency I will be able to succeed in whatever area I've chosen after carrying out my research.

We all experience bad days sometimes in our business, things would tends to move the way we don't want. What motivates me is the desire to succeed despite all vicissitudes in all ramifications
What about you, what motivates you never to cut off along the way?

There are several things that motivate people never to give up in their businesses. Some people may be as a result of the amount of capital they have invested over time and also the amount of time they have invested. Some people maybe because they have confidence about succeeding in such a particular business.

People can be motivated for different reasons. Some might refuse to quit because they can persevere despite the obstacles faced, while others will still hold on because they have invested so much in the business.

Even thinking about the stress you went through when starting the business is enough to motivate you to never give up on a business and the thought of people calling you a failure .

What motivates me to continue my business and not to give up is seeing strong people around who don't give up. They are a huge motivation to me, they help to prove that everything is possible and everything will become normal no matter how things get

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds