Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What motivates you never to give up on your business?

Well as long as it is a business which I have seen a lot of people succeeding ,that is just the only thing that will help me to keep on pushing and never to give up because I believe that as long as other people are succeding with their dedication I will also succeed.
Profit-making is one of the biggest motivators for me when it comes to the reason why I would never give up on my business because I actually said of the business to make profit from it.

Advertisement Placeholder
If there is still hope for me to actually make the business survive and starts functioning very well I believe that it's something that I will actually be open to doing.
You may not really be so sure if a business start showing bad signs because you'll be so sceptical and you might even be afraid of losing your money then at the end of the day the business won't really be successful, you may not be so sure if the business will succeed or not.

The money i spent on the starting of the business is the key motivational factors that drives me and keeps me working more and never to give up ,because it will be a waste of time , energy nd resources .

My greatest motivation is the reason why I started in the first place. I started cause I want to make profit and prove alot of persons wrong.
Profit-making is actually a very big motivator when it comes to running my business because it is the sole reason why a business is actually started in the first place.

Profit-making is actually a very big motivator when it comes to running my business because it is the sole reason why a business is actually started in the first place.
That's right, there is no greater joy as to when you finally prove does persons that have written you off, or have concluded that notting good can ever come out from you.

Quitters don't win and winners don't quit is what motivates me. I am always optimist when it comes to business and I always assume I am going to make something out of it someday. My motivation is that business will pay one day

Every business has its ups and downs. If we are to get discouraged at every disappointment, then we are not ready to run a business. Persistency is the key here. One should be determined to always never give up, because I know that one day, my hustles will pay up.

My greatest motivation never to give up in my business is the passion I have for it and the earning strategies that accompanies it, besides that the future of the business is highly motivating...
As long as business owners are still making profit from their business and believe that their passion in that business will keep on growing on daily basis because it means that they are doing well.

The job I am doing , being an enterpreneur and the profits I am actually making us what motivates me the most in my business and never allow me to have a withdrawing mind.

The end goal of the reason why I started the business keeps pushing me I head to never Give Up In The Business when things are not going the way I want. The people I want to help also keeps me going when the business is experiencing an obstacle.
Every business always suffer from One challenge to another but if there is always a possibility of still making profits from the Business award awards invest all my commitments to it.

Failure motivates me the most. I always believe that when I fail once, it shows that I am in the right path but I haven't gotten the right strategy. This keeps me going because I won't want to repeat the same mistake that led to the first failure. Besides, I always believe that success doesn't come easy.
There are a lot of people who are not comfortable with failure but it is something that I understand its power because when you know how to tap into your failure you can always be successful.

Personally, the first thing is the amount I stand to earn from learning and mastering the skill and the second is my interest in it, my passion for the business. This is because I believe that the lucrative nature of a business should come first before considering how we feel about the business.

The number one factor that motivated me to never give up on business is money. Once I am in the business and I am making good amount of money, I will worry myself less. Money making is the yardstick.

What drives me is the knowledge that quitting is not a nice thing to do, and I want to succeed in life because I've seen individuals succeed in the corporate world.
I believe that anyone that really values its business will definitely have quitting as the last option because it is not going to be to the good of your business or anything that you're doing.

The number one factor that motivated me to never give up on business is money. Once I am in the business and I am making good amount of money, I will worry myself less. Money making is the yardstick.
The money and the popularity my business is gaining from a business is the main driving force behind my success and the investment that i have gotten through the business is also a driving force.

Motivation comes from passion. How much do you value your business and your clients also are the source of motivation because if you were giving them quality service or products they will keep coming.

The factors that often motivates me not to give up on a business ranges from my passion for the business and the future prospects of that business.

Competition is a motivating factor for me. I would tend to perform better whenever I see my close rival make progress. Competition would bring out the best in you.

The total package you are earning might be a motivating factor , i mean the money used in starting the business and the actual profit you are making in the business.

Before I start any business whatsoever, I try to research a lot and plan about the things that are likely to happen in the future. My biggest motivation is that I know there are some things that I can definitely try that is going to bring me back on track and bring back my profits.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds