Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What motivates you never to give up on your business?

Yeah, paid to post forums can be very helpful when it comes to raise enough money especially if you are a newbie on the internet. Of course doing things that works is important.
What I mean is that, if you think that using youtube will help you to trade cryptocurrency or the forex market perfectly you can just go ahead. It does not really matter where you are getting your information as long as you are making tangible profit from it.

Advertisement Placeholder
What I mean is that, if you think that using youtube will help you to trade cryptocurrency or the forex market perfectly you can just go ahead. It does not really matter where you are getting your information as long as you are making tangible profit from it.
Yeah, where you get the information does not really matter but what really matters is the kind of knowledge you are going to get and become successful as a trader.

What motivates me is the fact that I have a lot of things to accomplish. I do what is like a pending tasks list and this helps me to be able to push through even in difficult moments.

Yeah, where you get the information does not really matter but what really matters is the kind of knowledge you are going to get and become successful as a trader.
No matter where you are getting information . you just have to also know that it is never a get rich quick scheme. I have been in the forex market for quite some times now . Its require a lot of learning and practice to succeed even after you finish up the whole thing.

No matter where you are getting information . you just have to also know that it is never a get rich quick scheme. I have been in the forex market for quite some times now . Its require a lot of learning and practice to succeed even after you finish up the whole thing.
Yeah, having the right mindset is one of the best ways of succeeding in any online business venture. If you have a mentality of learning and progressing little by little you will succeed.

Yeah, having the right mindset is one of the best ways of succeeding in any online business venture. If you have a mentality of learning and progressing little by little you will succeed.
I have the interest to learn it that way. I wouldn't just want to rush myself into something I do not understand. That is what happens to me when I was rushing to trade cryptocurrency when I didn't understand how it work.

I have the interest to learn it that way. I wouldn't just want to rush myself into something I do not understand. That is what happens to me when I was rushing to trade cryptocurrency when I didn't understand how it work.
Lol, I was also like that when I lost in cryptocurrency without understanding how it works properly. It is one of the easiest ways of losing your money because will not know when to buy and when to sell.

Lol, I was also like that when I lost in cryptocurrency without understanding how it works properly. It is one of the easiest ways of losing your money because will not know when to buy and when to sell.
The losing calm me down and that is when I start understanding the reality. The point is that Whales and other huge investors are using our psychology against us in the crypto market.

The losing calm me down and that is when I start understanding the reality. The point is that Whales and other huge investors are using our psychology against us in the crypto market.
That's true, the whales always have upper hand in the crypto-currency market. This does not mean that they do not lose their money. That is why you need to understand crypto properly to make profit.

That's true, the whales always have upper hand in the crypto-currency market. This does not mean that they do not lose their money. That is why you need to understand crypto properly to make profit.
Even if they lose they will only lose in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum or BNB with a huge market cap. Most of them have enough money to invest to have a great impact in the market movement.

Even if they lose they will only lose in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum or BNB with a huge market cap. Most of them have enough money to invest to have a great impact in the market movement.
Yeah, some of them even have a way of moving the market in order to make profit. Sometimes they even plan to pump money into the market so that people will fall for their trap.

Yeah, some of them even have a way of moving the market in order to make profit. Sometimes they even plan to pump money into the market so that people will fall for their trap.
The only way you can be making profit if you are trading cryptocurrency is to know how these whales trade and you have to only trade with them. You do not trade against them that is the psychology.

The only way you can be making profit if you are trading cryptocurrency is to know how these whales trade and you have to only trade with them. You do not trade against them that is the psychology.
Yeah, it is always very important and necessary that you follow the whales do what they are doing. That is the only way you can be profitable in cryptocurrency.

Yeah, it is always very important and necessary that you follow the whales do what they are doing. That is the only way you can be profitable in cryptocurrency.
That is a exactly what I have been able to realise from the forex market I have been exposed into. It will actually be a great disaster if you are trying to trade without following them. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That is a exactly what I have been able to realise from the forex market I have been exposed into. It will actually be a great disaster if you are trying to trade without following them. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Probably, someone also taught me that you cryptocurrency. You need to follow people who are actually making the money and people who their money can move the market to do what they're doing.

Giving up is not a good idea for someone who knows what he or she is doing, giving up is a word for the weak, if you are good at giving up you'll definitely not have success in everything you do.

Probably, someone also taught me that you cryptocurrency. You need to follow people who are actually making the money and people who their money can move the market to do what they're doing.
I have been in the Forex class for quite some times and from all the training I have gotten so far , they are mostly focus on trading with the market makers. It is a pure technical analysis.

I have been in the Forex class for quite some times and from all the training I have gotten so far , they are mostly focus on trading with the market makers. It is a pure technical analysis.
that is actually very good. It is always important to you learn from professionals who will lead you through. If you are good in technical analysis you can also trade crypto.

that is actually very good. It is always important to you learn from professionals who will lead you through. If you are good in technical analysis you can also trade crypto.
That is what I was also thinking . I don't know if technical analysis in forex market can be used to trade cryptocurrency. It may be somehow be the same but a little bit of differences.

That is what I was also thinking . I don't know if technical analysis in forex market can be used to trade cryptocurrency. It may be somehow be the same but a little bit of differences.
technical analysis is the same thing whether in forex or in cryptocurrency. But you need basic knowledge of how cryptocurrency works properly if you are a forex trader in order to make profit from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds