Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What motivates you never to give up on your business?

technical analysis is the same thing whether in forex or in cryptocurrency. But you need basic knowledge of how cryptocurrency works properly if you are a forex trader in order to make profit from it.
I have a basic understanding of cryptocurrency , at least I understand how it works to my own understanding, maybe there are some little things i still needs to learn if I have to use both technical analysis for trading of both market.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a basic understanding of cryptocurrency , at least I understand how it works to my own understanding, maybe there are some little things i still needs to learn if I have to use both technical analysis for trading of both market.
If you want to make profit in cryptocurrency you actually have to experience with yourself
You need to experience both bear season and bull season because they will teach you a lot of things.

If you want to make profit in cryptocurrency you actually have to experience with yourself
You need to experience both bear season and bull season because they will teach you a lot of things.
So many traders do not focus to trade during the bear season. So many traders do not want to experience it because it limits them from making money with their trading skill.

So many traders do not focus to trade during the bear season. So many traders do not want to experience it because it limits them from making money with their trading skill.
experience is actually the best teacher so if you want to become a professional you must experience some certain things in the crypto-currency market. I made a lot of mistakes in the last bull season but now I have learnt my lesson.

experience is actually the best teacher so if you want to become a professional you must experience some certain things in the crypto-currency market. I made a lot of mistakes in the last bull season but now I have learnt my lesson.
What mistake was that ? You should share it for people to understand , probably it will prevent people who are newly introduced into cryptocurrency from also making the same mistake .

The money i have spent on that particular business and the target I have for the business in the future with the amount of money i planned on making is the main reason why i don't give up on business .

We all experience bad days sometimes in our business, things would tends to move the way we don't want. What motivates me is the desire to succeed despite all vicissitudes in all ramifications
What about you, what motivates you never to cut off along the way?
I think you need to have a determination and hunger to see the business thrive for it to be successful. Also, when adverse conditions arise, it is best to remain optimistic and be level-headed so as not to make costly decisions by impulse

The future potential of the business is always the main reason for which I am always motivated because in every business I am doing I always consider the future of the business.
That is just one thing that can make a business owner to keep hope alife,because with hard work and perseverance the big picture one has concerning his business can be acheive.

My greatest motivation never to give up in my business is the passion I have for it and the earning strategies that accompanies it, besides that the future of the business is highly motivating...
That's good, for me what motivated me not give up in my business was I have great passion in doing business, because I live business, and I need to make money for myself and also to support life.

Well I am not having any kind of business but I think that motivates me much more to push my business will be my goals and my dreams that I am watching since my childhood to give all type comfort to my parents.

When things are not going the way I want them to, my ultimate motivation for starting the business saves me from giving up.
When the business faces a challenge, the people I want to assist keep me motivated.

My decision fluid for some months before I finally closed the business. I tried to fight bankruptcy for the sake of my staff but I was not lucky with the situation, at least my employees were able to find another job before the closure.

That is just one thing that can make a business owner to keep hope alife,because with hard work and perseverance the big picture one has concerning his business can be acheive.
But at the same time it also have a disadvantage in the sense that you should only allow this to happen with certain business. There are some business without any serious future potential.

But at the same time it also have a disadvantage in the sense that you should only allow this to happen with certain business. There are some business without any serious future potential.
Some busineses are just operating base on the believe that things will fall into shape,without adequate and strategic plan for growth,that is one of the reason for some business failure.

Nothing really motivate me in business apart from the fact that it gives me the financial stability and at the same time I also satisfied people that comes across my way. That is my main satisfaction.

Some busineses are just operating base on the believe that things will fall into shape,without adequate and strategic plan for growth,that is one of the reason for some business failure.
When you come to think of it , you will come to understand that all these things is as a result of the fact that people who have established the business have not gone through the normal business planning and preparations. As simple as that.

We all experience bad days sometimes in our business, things would tends to move the way we don't want. What motivates me is the desire to succeed despite all vicissitudes in all ramifications
What about you, what motivates you never to cut off along the way?
My future, my financial life, my family motivates me to not give up about what I am doing right now, if I am doing online jobs that is because I want an independent financial life.

We all have our motivating factor's that helps us to keep working, for me what really motivates me is money, if I earn enough money it will give me the motivation to keep moving.

When things are not going the way I want them to, my ultimate motivation for starting the business saves me from giving up.
When the business faces a challenge, the people I want to assist keep me motivated.
That is actually being a selfless business person,the desire to see that others get a good service and value for heir money should be one of the driving force for an entreprenuer.

The profit and interest a firm generates is one of those factors, in my opinion, that drives every business. This information alone will inform you of how the company is doing and inspire you to stay with it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds