Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What motivates you never to give up on your business?

Yes and all these things can be quite possible specially if I am dealing with something I have passion for. It will be very difficult when I am dealing with something I am just trying to learn just because I am interested to make money
Being passionate about the particular thing can make you to be able to succeed on it within some period of time. The good thing about passion is that you will continue trying even when you are not succeeding yet.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well in my business there are many things that do motivate me never to give up and never to stop doing my business, whenever I see my fellow colleagues doing what I can do in there businesses, that only really motivate me to continue my business.

Being passionate about the particular thing can make you to be able to succeed on it within some period of time. The good thing about passion is that you will continue trying even when you are not succeeding yet.
At a certain point you could still be discouraged especially after so many failed attempts. I know when you are passionate about something you will definitely look for every single opportunity to motivate yourself.

Actually I was never doing well the first time I started the business but I began to learn and seek better reasons behind my failure since then I believe and know that failure today can makes me successful tomorrow.
Well in my business there are many things that do motivate me never to give up and never to stop doing my business, whenever I see my fellow colleagues doing what I can do in there businesses, that only really motivate me to continue my business.
actually no one can be perfect in both personal life and even in business we always learn from people around us and when applied to ourselves it can makes us successful.

At a certain point you could still be discouraged especially after so many failed attempts. I know when you are passionate about something you will definitely look for every single opportunity to motivate yourself.
Yeah, if you're passionate about a particular thing you must always try as much as possible to learn the necessary things in order to succeed on it.

sometimes, it's better to stop the business better than keep investing to continue it. it all depends on the statistics and strategy of the situation that you're in. but in general the source of my motivation in business is my passion for it.

Yeah, if you're passionate about a particular thing you must always try as much as possible to learn the necessary things in order to succeed on it.
Yes the same should also be applicable to so many other people and not only me alone , but it seems so many people are just diving into something they are passionate ignorantly without having a deeper understanding of how those things work. That's not the best.

Business is not going to be easy and that is what I always tell myself. My biggest motivation usually come from the fact that I expect these problems to come in the first place.

Yes the same should also be applicable to so many other people and not only me alone , but it seems so many people are just diving into something they are passionate ignorantly without having a deeper understanding of how those things work. That's not the best.
Of course, It is applicable to every one. Venturing into something you are passionate about without seeking proper knowledge of how it works will not make you to succeed.

Of course, It is applicable to every one. Venturing into something you are passionate about without seeking proper knowledge of how it works will not make you to succeed.
Exactly. A person may be passionate about trading of cryptocurrency but without a proper guidance who is interested to help and guide you could make crypto trading a very difficult online business. Not only that you will be losing your money along with it.

Exactly. A person may be passionate about trading of cryptocurrency but without a proper guidance who is interested to help and guide you could make crypto trading a very difficult online business. Not only that you will be losing your money along with it.
Yeah, that actually goes a long way to tell you that not everyone who is passionate about something will actually succeed in them. You need enough knowledge and guidance to succeed.

Yeah, that actually goes a long way to tell you that not everyone who is passionate about something will actually succeed in them. You need enough knowledge and guidance to succeed.
Yea I have seen it in your own point of view. Naturally we are expected to go through some training on what we are passionate about. Some people will still want to learn everything on their own and from their personal experience

Yea I have seen it in your own point of view. Naturally we are expected to go through some training on what we are passionate about. Some people will still want to learn everything on their own and from their personal experience
Yeah, going to training is very much important and necessary for you to succeed in anything you have passion for. I think people actually need to understand this.

Yeah, going to training is very much important and necessary for you to succeed in anything you have passion for. I think people actually need to understand this.
I Also believe in training because getting training from expert will give you much more experience than you having to learn everything from scratch on your own. I don't really have that time.

I Also believe in training because getting training from expert will give you much more experience than you having to learn everything from scratch on your own. I don't really have that time.
if you have the money to hire a mentor then it is probably the best because he or she will start from scratch to teach you the necessary things. You do not need to sort out for information yourself.

if you have the money to hire a mentor then it is probably the best because he or she will start from scratch to teach you the necessary things. You do not need to sort out for information yourself.
Me I don't have any problem , the most important thing is just getting people that are willing to train me on the best things I need to know. I wouldn't mind having to pay for a mentor if that is the only way out

The biggest motivation for me when it comes to business is the fear that I might become poor one day if I do not invest the right time and resources into doing it.

Me I don't have any problem , the most important thing is just getting people that are willing to train me on the best things I need to know. I wouldn't mind having to pay for a mentor if that is the only way out
personally I always use YouTube and some other platforms to get a lot of information when it comes to learning a particular thing. If you have the money like I stated before, paying people who are very much knowledgeable is the best option.

personally I always use YouTube and some other platforms to get a lot of information when it comes to learning a particular thing. If you have the money like I stated before, paying people who are very much knowledgeable is the best option.
It all depends on you , you can raise the money on paid to-post platform or any other way you have been using to make money. Some people when they sees the need then raising the money may not actually be the problem. In all the same you only have to do things that works for you no doubt.

It all depends on you , you can raise the money on paid to-post platform or any other way you have been using to make money. Some people when they sees the need then raising the money may not actually be the problem. In all the same you only have to do things that works for you no doubt.
Yeah, paid to post forums can be very helpful when it comes to raise enough money especially if you are a newbie on the internet. Of course doing things that works is important.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds