Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What motivates you never to give up on your business?

Although what motivated me not to give up in my business is the passion I have for my business, because it gives me joy when I see my business growing and also making some profit from it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Determination to achieve financial freedom is the reason why I continue in my business even if it is not making most of the money I want. I hate poverty and I don't like paucity of fund. I want to be rich enough to cater for all my expenses.

The will of not giving up is my drive in any business,I don't see giving up as a solution to business failure but putting heads together and realize where I made the mistake correct them and move forward.

What motivates me more is my future goal as I see the huge potentials embedded in it. So I have to keep pushing consistently and never to give up with any big or little challenges.

The possibility of making more money is the only factor that motivates me. The moment I stop seeing the possibilities of making money, I give up on the business. Money is a great motivation factor.
The money spent on the business and the stress the owner pass through is the main reason for motivation , money is the first motivations that drives us close to our business.

The will of not giving up is my drive in any business,I don't see giving up as a solution to business failure but putting heads together and realize where I made the mistake correct them and move forward.

Sometimes when I look at my past, it always reminds me of some impossibilities which were made possible by only by God, so I believe God is greater than every giants I've face and God is my motivation.

Determination to achieve financial freedom is the reason why I continue in my business even if it is not making most of the money I want. I hate poverty and I don't like paucity of fund. I want to be rich enough to cater for all my expenses.Llz,
Lolz, including me, a lot of people are always motivated by this because they can't afford to be in a situation in which others have passed them financially, we really have to be motivated to start up your own business or get a better employment at least to fit into the standard of the society.

Sometimes when I look at my past, it always reminds me of some impossibilities which were made possible by only by God, so I believe God is greater than every giants I've face and God is my motivation.
Looking into your past by taking solace and for seeing the hardship coming in the future that might cause you pain and agony if the business collapses gives me the zeal and courage to move on with the business.

We all experience bad days sometimes in our business, things would tends to move the way we don't want. What motivates me is the desire to succeed despite all vicissitudes in all ramifications
What about you, what motivates you never to cut off along the way?
A number of things motivates me to thrive on in my business no matter the circumstances. My determination to make it despite all odds is one thing, and the stories of successful business people who have been in such situations motivates me too.
We all experience bad days sometimes in our business, things would tends to move the way we don't want. What motivates me is the desire to succeed despite all vicissitudes in all ramifications
A number of things motivates me to thrive on in my business no matter the circumstances. My determination to make it despite all odds is one thing, and the stories of successful business people who have been in such situations motivates me too.

I always thinks about the stress I went through before having the opportunity of creating the business and how will people react if my business fails , and that gives me the energy to not give up.

My future plan and potential of a business or whatever I am doing are the things that motivate me to carry on, I do not give up on something I believe on easily except it is absolutely necessary

The chance of giving up on whatever I believe on is a very lolw
no matter how it may be. Future really Matters.

Most
My future plan and potential of a business or whatever I am doing are the things that motivate me to carry on, I do not give up on something I believe on easily except it is absolutely necessary

The chance of giving up on whatever I believe on is a very lolw
no matter how it may be. Future really Matters.
Most of the time if you are dedicated and you believe your business has the potentials of making it big , you will motivated to fully concentrate and be consistent with your business.

I tried starting a gas delivery system in the neighborhood but it didn't work out so I am trying to set up another one and my goals and objectives, the service I want to render to people who need it is what keeps me going.

When I know that I have a truly great business idea that is just going through some rough times at the moment, that's enough to motivate me to go on. All businesses have their ups and downs and my business idea deserves all the chances it can get. However, I also know when to give up and cut my losses.

Whenever I become tired, I think about my future. People who take their lives seriously are more likely to succeed in their lives. This is why one must always have a mentality of a tiger and use his or her willpower to achieve goals in life.

Passion. What motivates me to go into the business am doing and to stay put to it no matter what is actually the passion o have for it and the fact that it will be very lucrative for me once I improve on myself and master my craft.

Most

Most of the time if you are dedicated and you believe your business has the potentials of making it big , you will motivated to fully concentrate and be consistent with your business.
You really think so ? a lot of people are always interested of setting up a business but they are not really motivated themself , so does it really mean that they don't believe their business can be a business that can grow into something very big ? That is some sort of insecurity

I find motivation when things get tough in the form of my mum. I remember how she struggled to raise me up and I would love to give her a good life so I continue.

Well as long as it is a business which I have seen a lot of people succeeding ,that is just the only thing that will help me to keep on pushing and never to give up because I believe that as long as other people are succeding with their dedication I will also succeed.
If there is still hope for me to actually make the business survive and starts functioning very well I believe that it's something that I will actually be open to doing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds