Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What motivates you never to give up on your business?

What drives me is the knowledge that quitting is not a nice thing to do, and I want to succeed in life because I've seen individuals succeed in the corporate world.
I guess success motivates you. Well, me too. If people are making it in life then why shouldn't I. Giving up is never an option. Until I succeed I'm not stopping

Advertisement Placeholder
Same thing I usually feel. If different people are able to succeed in business, then why shouldn't I? That alone is also enough motivation to succeed in business and life generally.
I guess success motivates you. Well, me too. If people are making it in life then why shouldn't I. Giving up is never an option. Until I succeed I'm not stopping

To be very honest, the one thing that keeps me going is seeing the success of those I look up to and other individuals who have treaded the same path and have experienced success.
I always then have the faith that I'll succeed at the same thing.

I am mostly going into any kind of business because I will like to make profit. It is that prophet that I am going to use to take care of myself and also my family and that I think is my most biggest sources of motivation.

Yes you are right by saying loosing courage tends to be much easier, and I think when one lose courage I think it will be hard for things to be working appropriately.
True, once we loose courage, it's like the end game for us cause the truth of the matter is that courage is what actually makes us but in our best in the first place, once the only thing that pushes us is gone, there is no need to keep trying.

The possibility of making more money is the only factor that motivates me. The moment I stop seeing the possibilities of making money, I give up on the business. Money is a great motivation factor.

True, once we loose courage, it's like the end game for us cause the truth of the matter is that courage is what actually makes us but in our best in the first place, once the only thing that pushes us is gone, there is no need to keep trying.
Yes I agree with you, so also In life, courage matters without courage I doubt if things will work appropriately. But if i may ask what type of business are you into?

What always motivate me in business is knowledge and skills that I have about the business. I always love to utilize my skills and do what I enjoy. I enjoy doing utilizing my skills in business.

The great motivational tools that keeps me going in business is the input skills and income generated motivates me

What always motivate me in business is knowledge and skills that I have about the business. I always love to utilize my skills and do what I enjoy. I enjoy doing utilizing my skills in business.
There are people that just loves working even when the business is generating little or no profits, they basically work for free. You strike me like you're one of them lol

Yes I agree with you, so also In life, courage matters without courage I doubt if things will work appropriately. But if i may ask what type of business are you into?
It's been two months now since I started a graphic design brand of my own. Am no where near professional level though, there are so many things I still needs to learn. What about you?

There is no better feeling in this world other than knowing that you faced an obstacle and that only through grit and determination you overcame it and became successful as a business owner

The experience I got from my first to business failure is the reason why I keep going with the third one because I don't want to have the same experience again. I always regret giving up on the first two business venture instead of persisting in the face of difficulties.
There's always a good and a bad days in business , and talking on never giving up on a business, the money you invested is the business is the first priority that stops you from abandoning your business.

There's always a good and a bad days in business , and talking on never giving up on a business, the money you invested is the business is the first priority that stops you from abandoning your business.
Sometimes when you face an obstacle in your business the easiest thing that usually comes to someone's mind is to give up and start another business. That was the situation with me back then but I will never do something like that again.

What motivates me to never give up is the level of commitment I put into the business and the experience I have on the business are what keeps me going forward on a daily basis.

Couldn't agree more. I think even in life generally speaking, there are times that things won't go our way, how we react to the bad days is what defines us as human beings.

Well, the first time I started my business, I was really enjoying the flow of income and I also believe with hope that the income flow will be more better in the future and that is what had always keeps me motivated.

Couldn't agree more. I think even in life generally speaking, there are times that things won't go our way, how we react to the bad days is what defines us as human beings.
I love this, the experience we have be it good or bad are simply just part of life. In like there are good times, there are bad times and there are times where you feel weak and just want to give up. But all these emotions are what makes us humans, how we overcome them is what life is all about.

The true foundation that always keeps a business moving, is hope. Any business that is founded on the pillar of hope, it always keeps you motivated no matter how the situation of the business is, with believe that it will be much better.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds