Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What motivates you never to give up on your business?

In life there is bad days either in business settings or organization which will kill your spirit but one have to motivate himself shape his thoughts and ideas which grant you access to courage to do more and change policy and advancement to create a enabling environment

Advertisement Placeholder
We all experience bad days sometimes in our business, things would tends to move the way we don't want. What motivates me is the desire to succeed despite all vicissitudes in all ramifications
What about you, what motivates you never to cut off along the way?
To be very honest with you for the food that I'm going to keep on losing more money when I eventually quit the business when I am facing challenges is something that will always make me never to give up on the business.

In life there is bad days either in business settings or organization which will kill your spirit but one have to motivate himself shape his thoughts and ideas which grant you access to courage to do more and change policy and advancement to create a enabling environment
Yes you are very right. Some days may not be rosy in business so you have to pick yourself up whenever things are not going well. There is always hope to achieve more tomorrow.

When you actually have a good workable business plan which shows how your business can actually run successfully even in time as challenges it is definitely going to be a big motivation for you knowing that your business is definitely going to succeed.
Having a good workable business plan is good , because for your business idea to come into execution ,you need to plan that would motivate you into Making that business decision into a profitable something

To be very honest with you for the food that I'm going to keep on losing more money when I eventually quit the business when I am facing challenges is something that will always make me never to give up on the business.
Smiles this is also a very important reason, we are all humans and the basic things we human wants first is food, living without food seems to be a barrier in all ramifications of life.

Smiles this is also a very important reason, we are all humans and the basic things we human wants first is food, living without food seems to be a barrier in all ramifications of life.
It sounds a bit funny to say you're motivated by food sometimes. But on serious consideration, most of the tasks we do everyday is to ensure that we are able to feed ourselves daily without difficulty.

The experience I got from my first to business failure is the reason why I keep going with the third one because I don't want to have the same experience again. I always regret giving up on the first two business venture instead of persisting in the face of difficulties.

It sounds a bit funny to say you're motivated by food sometimes. But on serious consideration, most of the tasks we do everyday is to ensure that we are able to feed ourselves daily without difficulty.
Yes even though it seems funny but I think no one can live without food, also what motivates me sometimes is the desire to succeed, and not be fail, what about you?

Yes even though it seems funny but I think no one can live without food, also what motivates me sometimes is the desire to succeed, and not be fail, what about you?
Same here. The desire to succeed is the greatest motivation I can ever find. Even when I'm feeling down or discouraged, I think about how successful I can be in future and the things I have to do in order to get to that stage.

Yes you are very right. Some days may not be rosy in business so you have to pick yourself up whenever things are not going well. There is always hope to achieve more tomorrow.
As far as business is concerned there is always challenges that is facing someone's business on daily basis but as long as you have a project plan on how to run your business you can always overcome the challenge.

What really motivated me to keep on with my business. 1. I see it as a man's work.
2. The profit that turns out every month.
3. The calls of new customers.
4. The supplies from the companies.

What really motivated me to keep on with my business. 1. I see it as a man's work.
2. The profit that turns out every month.
3. The calls of new customers.
4. The supplies from the companies.
Yes thats very interesting and I believe you won't be happy if you're are not getting the profit that yoy usually make, I am sure it can motivates one nvery to give up.

Courage and hope, is one of the building blocks that can makes a business stand even in the presence of terrible challenges Believing that no matter how bad the challenges, it will be over some day.

Courage and hope, is one of the building blocks that can makes a business stand even in the presence of terrible challenges Believing that no matter how bad the challenges, it will be over some day.
Wow thats very interesting and factual Statement, I believe when one has courage and hope he will definitely succeed no matter how long it takes.

Hmmm nice one, what about does who give up along the line, is it safe to say they lost their hope along the line? Cause I feel hope is alot easier to loose than courage. Or what do you think?

Like you said there are many factors that could motivate you from giving up on your business, the first factor is the money you poured into the business and also the stress , energy and the future of the business.
In business, there are several factors which always motivate me, never to give up in my business. sometimes the level of benefit people or the workers derive from the business, really motivate me because I always wanted to help people.

Well I think the first factor will be that money I put into it and also the sacrifices I made for the business plus if it is something that I have dedicated so much to then it has to work

Hmmm nice one, what about does who give up along the line, is it safe to say they lost their hope along the line? Cause I feel hope is alot easier to loose than courage. Or what do you think?
Yes you are right by saying loosing courage tends to be much easier, and I think when one lose courage I think it will be hard for things to be working appropriately.

There are lot of factors that motivates me to keep on pushing even when things ain't going fine with my business. I do remind myself of the reason,the sole reason I started it at all.. I wouldn't want to falter the dream, this has been keep me going

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds