Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what motivates business owner the most: Experience or Failure?

Failure motivates a business owner the most. Failure gives room for growth and improvement. When one fails, one is determined to work harder and learn from one's mistakes in order not to fail again.

Advertisement Placeholder
Base on the topic,what motivates business owner,failure or experience, I think we all learn by our mistake which might cause the failure, so once we experience the failure,it will motivate us to have the desire not to fail next time.

Some people are motivated by experience while some are motivated by failure because they want to get rid of the hurdle and the stumbling block in their way of life.
Failure, for obvious reasons.

Steve Jobs once said “I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”

Failure in business makes one rethink about those things we think we know so much, and by doing that we learn a lot and never want to fail again.

Failure or Experience, which of the two motivate you to be successful ?

As a business owner your past failures motivates you to become successful in your future business because you don't have room for failure again while experience is like learning from someone else failures.

Unfortunately, many people become disheartened and disappointed when they fail and this can discourage many people. Experience might motive more, but a person should never become cocky.

Businesses is been motivated by a lot of factors not even failure or success. The money we earn in our businesses serves as a great mortivation to us.

Businesses is been motivated by a lot of factors not even failure or success. The money we earn in our businesses serves as a great mortivation to us.

Well, it means you enjoy success and it gives you motivation. that if you fail, you will no longer enjoy the money you earn and it will no longer motivate you :)

Unfortunately, many people become disheartened and disappointed when they fail and this can discourage many people. Experience might motive more, but a person should never become cocky.
I think it's experience. Good experiences can motivate you to maintain high levels of excellence in your business. Moreover, there are some failures that you can never recover from in life.

Well, it means you enjoy success and it gives you motivation. that if you fail, you will no longer enjoy the money you earn and it will no longer motivate you :)
That's true. But what motivates you in your own business when running a business we all have our factors that motivates us. What factor motivates you?

Steve Jobs once said “I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”

Failure in business makes one rethink about those things we think we know so much, and by doing that we learn a lot and never want to fail again.

I don't think we can separate failure and experience both are interconnected. Most experience are gained or gathered through failure. With such experience, it easier to overcome similar challenges when it comes. To me failure is the is the motivating factor for one to be successful.

Base on the topic,what motivates business owner,failure or experience, I think we all learn by our mistake which might cause the failure, so once we experience the failure,it will motivate us to have the desire not to fail next time.
Nice wise words. also failure and experience motivates in the sense that if we fail it gives you the full courage to move on. But have you ever experienced failure?

Nice wise words. also failure and experience motivates in the sense that if we fail it gives you the full courage to move on. But have you ever experienced failure?
Failure is inevitable my brother,we all experience bad days sometimes,and when one fails,he's expected to take that as a stepping stone not stumbling block.

Failure is inevitable my brother,we all experience bad days sometimes,and when one fails,he's expected to take that as a stepping stone not stumbling block.
I acknowledge that failure is inevitable in our businesses but what do you think makes most business to fail especially new start ups.
[automerge]1639164509[/automerge]
I acknowledge that failure is inevitable in our businesses but what do you think makes most business to fail especially new start ups.

I believe the first motivation should be God, then the struggles involved in it, the up and down, the profit and losses, the things encountered throughout the journey and many others things

Well, both the experience and failure, can serve as a means of motivation to most of the business owners or men. Experience to most extent, is gained or generated from failure which can be used as an instrument to avoid failure. failure is inevitable but it can be controlled and not necessarily to happen in a business.

Personally, I don't really get motivated by a defender or experience in order for me to take my business very seriously but making profit is my main motivation.

I think, experience and failure, are one of the most influential elements that helped people in running therr business effectively. Experience will definitely helped you to avoid past mistakes or others people mistake in your own business.

Experience will always beat inexperience in all things. I think experience is more important in business that is why it is good to always take decision fast in order to learn new things in business building.

Some business owners are motivated by failure because failure helps them to sit down and think of the areas where they did not do well and then work on those areas properly. Failure usually makes us want to do all we could to succeed.

To me personally, experience is a good thing. But having this personal experience yourself is the very best. To have an experience, you'll fail. It's from the failure that you'll learn one or two things.and you'll apply those things into your next dealings. Failure motivates

If you are going to ask all the business owners I believe that they are going to have their own different situations that motivate them the most. I particularly am motivated by failure the most.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds