Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what motivates business owner the most: Experience or Failure?

Some people have chose to be motivated by failure , but for me I don't know the reason why they have decided to let failure motivate them , but to me experience is just one of the things that really motivate me in my business endeavour.

Advertisement Placeholder
Experience and failure can motivate the one who owns a business. Experience makes you more knowledgeable about what you are doing, and failure is one of those experiences that teaches you. Both are useful for the businessman to move forward.

From what I have been able to see from a lot of business is a lot of them are more motivated by failure. This is because you have actually learnt something and going into the future you cannot be able to make that same mistake again.

Whenever I am involved in a business as a business owner and I succeed , I always believe I am capable and I don't think about my mistakes , but when I failed , I normally thinks about my failure and work hard

I think that a failure will motivate him much better than experience, a failure is more sudden and can effect a person much more stronger than an experience, because an experience is something that is being earned for years and it is more than obvious but a failure is something you don't always expect and it might surprise you in a bad way so you will never forget about it, and then you will know how to be more careful than the last time it happened. Business owners who had experienced failures will know better to not repeat them selves and then they will be more careful than those who haven't experienced failures, because they know the best how it feels like and what it does to the business. And those business owners who had experienced a failure or even more than just one will have a better chance to stay with a successful business for a long time.

Whenever I am involved in a business as a business owner and I succeed , I always believe I am capable and I don't think about my mistakes , but when I failed , I normally thinks about my failure and work hard
The process of making mistake and failures in your areas of business will not be classified as failure anymore. All the knowledge you acquired both failure and how to manage your business better are classified as experience.

I believe both failure and success are part of experience but we tend to learn more and even get more serious when we failed or nearly failed from a business , it makes us sit down to work more on ourselves but when we succeed , we tend to enjoy the succesful and don't bother thinking about the loopholes.

A good business owner should be motivated by failure instead of experience. To me failure is the mother of experience, the business owner did not fail but only learnt a new way that the business wouldn't work and from here he or she will gather the experience never to apply such method if the business must grow.

A business is motivated by a lot of factors. He is a business owner not someone trying out how to waist an investment. So, both failure and experiences motivates a business owner in order for him or her not to ruin his or her business
A business owner is actually motivated in so many ways you are motivated by the profit you are getting from the business, you can also be motivated through the experience you had in that business.

As an entrepreneur , we learn from both our success and our failure , but we learn more from our failure because we will want to keno the reason why we fails so to avoid future occurrences.

As an entrepreneur , we learn from both our success and our failure , but we learn more from our failure because we will want to keno the reason why we fails so to avoid future occurrences.
Probably, both your failure and success will teach you a lesson. Steve Jobs was able to succeed in his business after he was fired from Apple because of the experience he got. This also goes to a lot of business people who have gone through a lot of things.

We learn from both success and failure in the line of business and in the real life setting , a student that was promoted in school will be happy and will never think about where he or she made a mistakes but a student that fails always sit Down and think about the reason he or she fail , make amend and try again.
Probably, both your failure and success will teach you a lesson. Steve Jobs was able to succeed in his business after he was fired from Apple because of the experience he got. This also goes to a lot of business people who have gone through a lot of things

We learn from both success and failure in the line of business and in the real life setting , a student that was promoted in school will be happy and will never think about where he or she made a mistakes but a student that fails always sit Down and think about the reason he or she fail , make amend and try again.
Exactly, there are people who are used to me succeeding in everything they do and that alone has kept them moving forward. Someone does not need to fail in order to learn lessons because you can actually learn from your success and also learn from your failure.

Actually experience is the best teacher to which business owners can learn because experience can not expose you to such difficulties that may require you to makes used of your intellectual skills to handle.

Actually experience is the best teacher to which business owners can learn because experience can not expose you to such difficulties that may require you to makes used of your intellectual skills to handle.
This is very true. We learn from our experiences whether negative or positive. However, it is the negative experiences that really sticks to our minds and shapes us.

Both experience and failure are motivation but we tend to learn more things in our failure than than experience when we make succes in our business. We always tend to learn in a hard way when we fail

Actually both experience and failure are very important in building an entrepreneur but to some extent failure can really discourage some people to quite up from there business. though it teaches but only few understand.

Actually both experience and failure are very important in building an entrepreneur but to some extent failure can really discourage some people to quite up from there business. though it teaches but only few understand.
Both are vital to the growth of a business. However, I feel a lot of people are spurred on to succeed by the thought of not becoming a failure at the end so I think the latter influences people more.

Both are vital to the growth of a business. However, I feel a lot of people are spurred on to succeed by the thought of not becoming a failure at the end so I think the latter influences people more.
Actually failure builds alot and helps business entrepreneurs to makes necessary correction on the areas of there shortcomings but only few can accept the faith of failure and try to makes difference from it.

What motivates business owners is failure, it brings you to the reality of things and need for you to strive and be creative. Whenever one uses just experience in business, they won't lose but won't still grow when things and pattern of things are changing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds