Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what motivates business owner the most: Experience or Failure?

There is no one who goes into business and want expect to get failure first,but the truth is do not expect to get success at your first business start,because you will have alot to learn

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally, having experience or knowledge is more of a motivation than failure. Not everyone will fail before becoming successful and not everyone that failed will become a success. It's all about mindset and personal determination.

Failure, for obvious reasons.

Steve Jobs once said “I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”

Failure in business makes one rethink about those things we think we know so much, and by doing that we learn a lot and never want to fail again.

Failure or Experience, which of the two motivate you to be successful ?
Experience they say is the best teacher and for a business owner to gain experience he must have tried several things out to know how it works, in the process of trying this things out there are times he fails but the good thing about it is that when he failed he didn't quit but rather try to make amends, from this illustration I'll say a good and successful business owner is motivated by failure.

To me failure is never a motivation, it's wears you down and makes you think you can't make. Failure is merely something to learn from. The fact that someone calls you useless would make u try to prove em wrong

Not everyone is the same and not the same factors would be true for everybody but for me I think it would be failure because one is more comfortable when success happens unlike failures

On a personal level, failure kicks my drive to a more accurate frame. Failure like a cry of a baby that needs to be fed on his mother's breast. Failure is a driving force to success to those who are focused.

It is actually real that failing is just one of one of the absolute most inspiring elements for very most company guys however a company guy doesn't need to expertise failing prior to she or he could be inspired. He can easily utilize the expertise of others to prevent failing while operating his company.

Experience is what I think motivates business owners the most. With their vast experience in the feild of business they are now Into, they tend to know just what to always do in any situation

It depends but I'll go for failure, because you get to learn harder when you fail and the improvement will be massive.

depending on individuals, I'll say my motivations comes from both sides but maximumly experience. I'm always happy when I experience a new thing or attend a new level in my business line.

I don't think there's any motivation greater than looking back and realize that there are a lot of bills you have to pay and many people are depending on you

To be honest , failure motivates me the most because each and every failure awakens me up and start finding ways to achieve success by correcting previous mistakes I did which caused the failure.

I would say Experience because your experience in a particular business is what would give you the urge to make decisions whether or not to continue doing a particular business of choice.

As a business owner your past failures motivates you to become successful in your future business because you don't have room for failure again while experience is like learning from someone else failures.

I do not think that failures necessarily motivate people. There are many people who get so upset by failure that they never actually want to risk their capital any more. and this is understandable because failure might disappoint many people.

Failure, for obvious reasons.

Steve Jobs once said “I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”

Failure in business makes one rethink about those things we think we know so much, and by doing that we learn a lot and never want to fail again.

Failure or Experience, which of the two motivate you to be successful ?
Failure and experience are inseparable. Failures and wins are brought about experience. Experience is using lessons learnt from part failures to overcome similar situations when it arises in business.

Whenever I failed at something that I put so much energy and commitment into it motivates me more knowing fully well that I have discovered something that does not work.

As a business owner then talking on motivation, i think business owners get experience from failure or success in any business, but what really motivates business owner is failure, it will make them rethink and sit tight
Well, to some people this is utterly false. Failure doesn't motivate it's on pull one down it takes great strength to recover. It's experience for me

What motivates me most is the joy of what I do because as long as I love what I am doing I really don't care if it's going up or down because the joy of what I'm doing will always bring food and profit to the business.

The two motivates the business owner but failure motivates him more.Someone that is ready to do better will be motivated by his mistakes and choose the best strategy to correct them.

It still depends on the type of failure that one experiences - there are some kind of failures that it would take a whole lot to recover from and if care isn't taken, recovery would be impossible.
I'll say experience though because that allows you to learn lessons and make you better

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds