Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what motivates business owner the most: Experience or Failure?

It is true that failure is one of the most motivating factors for most business men but a business man does not have to experience failure before he or she can be motivated. He can use the experience of others to avoid failure in the process of running his business.
Personally I believe that success is what really motivates a lot of business owners to always do more in order to ensure that their business always keep succeeding amongst their competition.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well sometime both the two can serve as a factors which motivate people in business but sometimes the failure as a factor, has a very negative impact of the business men which sometimes they can not control and it will lead to their failure.
[automerge]1640248328[/automerge]
Experience, is more a better element that may encourage someone to continue with a business. Not necessarily the failure and sometimes that may affect and lead to the breakdown of a business.

Last edited:
Experience motivate business owner the most because they think there is chance to succeed if he keeps trying. They believe their experience so far give them more knowledge to overcome every challenge.

Sometimes, people can mentioned failure depending on individual perception. But I always believe that experience is the best teacher. You can learn from what you see happening to people not necessarily to you.

Experience and failure are business phases one must see. It doesn't matter whichever but if one can learn from both exposure ,then you're set for a prosperous business world.

Failure of the previous business is what is motivating me to keep going in the present business I am doing. I later regret giving up on the business when I discovered that some other people face the difficulty head-on and later come out successful.

Sometimes, people can mentioned failure depending on individual perception. But I always believe that experience is the best teacher. You can learn from what you see happening to people not necessarily to you.
Experience is really the best teacher ,when you have experience on the business you are building there is more possibilities of making the business sucessful ,so those are the development needed

Experience is my only motivating factors and not failure, if I have experience of something I will be so encouraged to start it up again, because of of my experience I believe I am likely to do better than people without experience..

It's a two way thing actually. For most people, series of failures can make them discouraged to the extent they give up. While others see the failures as motivation to work harder. I also think that experience also play a major role in this too.

As a business owner then talking on motivation, i think business owners get experience from failure or success in any business, but what really motivates business owner is failure, it will make them rethink and sit tight
Personally I don't think that any business owner or an enterpreneur would like to be motivated by failure but if it's something that happens he or she can lend a very good listen through it.

I always learn from both my experience and my failure and most of the time I learn more from my failure than my experience because I don't like repeating the same mistakes.

I think what motivated a business owner is the failure in the business because failure is a great teacher so you learn from it in order to move on, you don't have to be discourse about it.

People may decide to disagree with Me on this but failure is a factor that will keep pushing you to wanting to do more inorder to save your neck. It is one of the best motivating factor. So I tend to be more serious whenever it comes.

It is true that failure is one of the most motivating factors for most business men but a business man does not have to experience failure before he or she can be motivated. He can use the experience of others to avoid failure in the process of running his business.
If you have the experience to run your business and believe that it's something that you can always tap into to get the required steps to take in carrying out your plans.

People may decide to disagree with Me on this but failure is a factor that will keep pushing you to wanting to do more inorder to save your neck. It is one of the best motivating factor. So I tend to be more serious whenever it comes.
We are both motivated by experience and failure but i support getting more experience from your failure because the seriousness that you dont want to fail again will become a driving force in your business.

Majorly we are often driven by motions and our emotions can be triggered by our past experience and also our failures. For a business owner who might have failed in one way or the other before would try to device a more better approach to prevent such failure in the future.

I learn and gain many things from my defeat than my successes because I only celebrate my success without thinking about any loopholes but in defeat I go back tonthe drawing board and think about what makes me fail.

When we talk about motivation, I think it's about those pleasant side of what you're doing which in most cases is the reason you're into such things. So I would say neither experience nor failure serves this purpose, they are just there to make you better in what you're doing
But in parspective,there needs to be that unique thing that will keep you going in your career or business.This factor will serve as a fuel that will drive you to success,and that is a motivation in itself.

I always get motivated by both my my successful experience and failure experience but i just learn more from where I fail because I keep working on the failure to prevent it from happening gain.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds