Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what motivates business owner the most: Experience or Failure?

What motivates business owners is failure, it brings you to the reality of things and need for you to strive and be creative. Whenever one uses just experience in business, they won't lose but won't still grow when things and pattern of things are changing.
I think it is experience ahead of failures. This is because there are a lot of mistakes you can never recover from in a business and that might lead to the end of the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Experiences especially from other walks of life are one of the things that motivates business owners a lot so that they are going to improve their own and take it ahead of their competition.

A person who has experienced something before can be able to talk a lot about how it can work but somebody who has failed, can tell you about the things that you should not do so I think all of them important.

A person who has experienced something before can be able to talk a lot about how it can work but somebody who has failed, can tell you about the things that you should not do so I think all of them important.
For me I believe experience is what people learn from and not really from failure . Failure leads to bitterness and so many other negative vibes. From your experience you can handle more responsibilities higher as you progress

Failure is what motivate most business owner. Nobody want to be a failure. But failure itself is bad what is important is how one react to it. If you try a business and fail, it will motivate you to start all over again because you don't want to be a failure.
As a business owner then talking on motivation, i think business owners get experience from failure or success in any business, but what really motivates business owner is failure, it will make them rethink and sit tight
Yes, failure give business owner and experience. Every successful person today has at one time or the other fail. Failure is a path to success provided the person who fail react to it very well. Failure is what motivate most business owners.

Different people would approach the topic in different ways it all depends on the interest and what the business owner wants. I would learn from a serious to be better in business and I do. This is basically what makes me perform better.

Experience may motivate me. Failure could cause disappointment and this may lead many people to quite, despite the fact that there might be much room for becoming better at business.

Failure does not motivate everyone but success does. whenever you are succeeding in whatever you are doing you will be motivated to continue succeeding the more. failure also motivates some people.

Without getting filled in any way we cannot get success first we have to face the failure way .
No one is successful in this world without getting fail in the beginning our successful came then the the faced difficulties problems issues and big and great challenges in our life and we are failed by doing so so without sending you cannot get the idea that if we fail again in the coming stage what will be our next step to sort out the problem so our failure make us more Brave and able to take steps again and again.

Failure does not motivate everyone but success does. whenever you are succeeding in whatever you are doing you will be motivated to continue succeeding the more. failure also motivates some people.
A lot of people says that failure is one of the thing that motivated people the most , me I do not see it that way. A lot of people when they succeed will always want to explore more but when people are failing they may be discouraged to start up another business or even engage in the same business over again.

A lot of people says that failure is one of the thing that motivated people the most , me I do not see it that way. A lot of people when they succeed will always want to explore more but when people are failing they may be discouraged to start up another business or even engage in the same business over again.
I believe people have different things that motivated them to be successful. Some people are motivated by their failures and some people are motivated by their early success to explore more.

I believe people have different things that motivated them to be successful. Some people are motivated by their failures and some people are motivated by their early success to explore more.
The point is that I am always motivated by the fact that I succeed in the business. Please how can someone be motivated by failure. I don't even understand. Failure does not offer anything other than regret, depression, discouragement and other negative vibe.

The point is that I am always motivated by the fact that I succeed in the business. Please how can someone be motivated by failure. I don't even understand. Failure does not offer anything other than regret, depression, discouragement and other negative vibe.
Some people can actually be motivated by failure but those kind of people are those that have sworn to succeed in a particular business venture. If you read the stories of some top businesses their owners actually failed a lot before they succeeded.

Some people can actually be motivated by failure but those kind of people are those that have sworn to succeed in a particular business venture. If you read the stories of some top businesses their owners actually failed a lot before they succeeded.
Well it all depends on how people sees it. If they are motivated by failure well maybe they have reasons for saying that because To me failure brings discouragement to me most of the time and it does not even adds to my success in any way.

Well it all depends on how people sees it. If they are motivated by failure well maybe they have reasons for saying that because To me failure brings discouragement to me most of the time and it does not even adds to my success in any way.
Yeah, the thing is that what moves a particular person may not move another person. Different strokes for different folks. Some people are motivated by one particular thing which may not be able to motivate another person.

As a business owner everyone has his individual mindset but some of the things that do motivate a business owner can be both experience and failure but failure is the main because once you failed you will have experience.

Yeah, the thing is that what moves a particular person may not move another person. Different strokes for different folks. Some people are motivated by one particular thing which may not be able to motivate another person.
Okay I now understand. In anything I am doing , success is always one of the things that motivate me because that is my main target and that is the reason I am motivated to start up a particular business or engage in anything that will be profitable.

Okay I now understand. In anything I am doing , success is always one of the things that motivate me because that is my main target and that is the reason I am motivated to start up a particular business or engage in anything that will be profitable.
Me too, whenever I have little success in anything I am doing, I will always be very much motivated to continue working hard because it is working. Success motivates me more than failure.

Well sometimes back I never believed that "failure is the best teacher " until I was faced with a challenge. I felt like given up on the business but to my surprise am really making from it.
As an entrepreneur , we learn from both our success and our failure , but we learn more from our failure because we will want to keno the reason why we fails so to avoid future occurrences.
absolutely we learned more from our failure than our success because we will keep finding out reason for the occurrence and seeking better solutions for the future problems.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds