Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what motivates business owner the most: Experience or Failure?

Well sometimes back I never believed that "failure is the best teacher " until I was faced with a challenge. I felt like given up on the business but to my surprise am really making from it.

absolutely we learned more from our failure than our success because we will keep finding out reason for the occurrence and seeking better solutions for the future problems.
That's true anyway. Whenever you fail in anything you are doing, you will probably be challenged to seek proper information of how that thing works. In my opinion both failure and success motivates.

Advertisement Placeholder
Failure, for obvious reasons.

Steve Jobs once said “I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”

Failure in business makes one rethink about those things we think we know so much, and by doing that we learn a lot and never want to fail again.

Failure or Experience, which of the two motivate you to be successful ?
I think failure is the best motivation for one to get back up and be successful but it depends on the person’s mindset. Some people exhibit self-pity after failure, and this should not be the case. Rather this should inspire you to beat the odds and become a success

Though we are always happy about our success as a business man and an entrepreneur, but we always tend to think better and work harder once we have failed at one time .
Though we are always happy about our success as a business man and an entrepreneur, but we always tend to think better and work harder once we have failed at one time .

I think it's nothing but experience. People use to say experience is the best teacher to learn from. Failure also motivate people because you won't want to fail two times but failure usually leads to giving up when it's too much. Experience is never too much

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds