Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Made you Start doing Freelancing?

What make a lot of people to start freelancing may be different some is because of the passion they had about it some to earn more money and many different reasons.

Advertisement Placeholder
I mean the desktop computer is malfunctioning at the moment. Things aren't going as it where earlier on. The ROM is 120GB and the RAM is 4GB. The ba3 capacity is 1,500 MAH.
Omo, the battery capacity seems to be extremely low, well the storage is not bad but if I am buying a computer I'll get the one with the storage of about 500 GB ,RAM should be about 8 GB to carry out all the complicated online task.

It all depends on the type of online job you are Into. If it is a job that is not paying well theb this might be the case but there are people that make huge amount from online gigs.
This is also my point too because I know that there are also very highly lucrative online jobs that one can be doing I've been making a lot of money there but also I think the majority of online jobs do not pay that much.

Omo, the battery capacity seems to be extremely low, well the storage is not bad but if I am buying a computer I'll get the one with the storage of about 500 GB ,RAM should be about 8 GB to carry out all the complicated online task.
You're right. The RAM of the system is weak, the ROM is somehow manageable since I'm not installing more of the big files inside it.

Ok
You're right. The RAM of the system is weak, the ROM is somehow manageable since I'm not installing more of the big files inside it.
Wow ,when you bought the laptop you should have use it to learn one or two digital skill and you should have focused on becoming a freelancer ,by now you could have make a lot of money if you have succeeded.

Ok
Wow ,when you bought the laptop you should have use it to learn one or two digital skill and you should have focused on becoming a freelancer ,by now you could have make a lot of money if you have succeeded.
Its a shame to me that I didn't use my PC well to enhance my little knowledge around graphic design. I'm still regretting it, but its not late for me, I'll get back into it sooner.

I did freelancing work for a little while way back then when I was attempting Fiverr freelancing platform. Only got a few jobs before letting it go due to the suffer competition

When I graduated from the University I sat down one day and I asked myself what could this my certificate achieve for me after thinking about that for some time as fate would have it covid- 19 struck and that was the point where I then just decided I wanted to go into design.

Its a shame to me that I didn't use my PC well to enhance my little knowledge around graphic design. I'm still regretting it, but its not late for me, I'll get back into it sooner.
But you said your computer is about to spoil ,anyway I believe maybe you should get a brand new computer, it will really help you with all the modern tools needed to succeed as a graphic designer.

I am not into freelancing now the way I use to be sometime ago. I was freelancing before and getting the little I could get from freelancing from time to time back then. But not as it used to be anymore

But you said your computer is about to spoil ,anyway I believe maybe you should get a brand new computer, it will really help you with all the modern tools needed to succeed as a graphic designer.
Yes, my computer is damaged and beyond repair. The best thing I'm doing now is to save out reasonable amount of money to buy a new one to fancy nmy chances of going back into graphics design.

It all depends on the type of online job you are Into. If it is a job that is not paying well theb this might be the case but there are people that make huge amount from online gigs.
One thing that made me started doing freelance cinema business was during the pandemic and I was introduced to freelance business and it was really profitable.

I started doing freelance in when I discovered that I do not have to devote a lot of time to eat and it is actually a reliable way of making some side money online.

Yes, my computer is damaged and beyond repair. The best thing I'm doing now is to save out reasonable amount of money to buy a new one to fancy nmy chances of going back into graphics design.
And with what you are doing here and in other platforms too working and earning something, I believe it is something you can achieve and get yourself a new one.

Wow this is serious. sorry. anyway it is even better for you to save money and buy a new one than for you to go and repair it because even if you are repairing it may not work effective as a brand new one.

I don't exactly remember how I got into sites that pay but it was during the time of Bubblews. Maybe someone had invited me so I joined and started posting. At first the earning was slow until I got established that I was nearing the minimum withdrawal amount. But before I could cash out there was a policy change on the minimum, it got bigger and later bigger again until I reached $300 plus and the site closed.
There have been so many freelancing sites like that, I have one site that I was nearing their minimum withdrawal threshold which was $100, but was later close down.

The sooner you get back to using your personal computer to start learning more about graphic design the better for you because the reason why I have not been able to learn more about my graphic design skills it because I do not have a personal computer that I can be using into practice for it.

I have stopped working on freelancing sites lately. The fact that the freelancing sites are based on subscription and they tend to showcase the gigs of members that paid for their premium to the employers. This exactly what is obtainable.

Most people who don't have any office work have taken the path of freelance work because they can actually make a good amount of money when they know what they are doing. My cousin brother who was unemployed for years have been making decent money from working as a freelancer.

Whats quite interesting is the fact that there are many people who actually earn more money at home than people who have a day job. I used to work for $100 per month a few months ago and there are many people who earn this much amount of money in a week doing online work like online freelancing work!

I decided to jump into the world of free lancing after I realised that I could make use of it to make some money online. This also is in addition to me working on my own schedule.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds