Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your Creative Business Idea at the End of 2021?

I will never leave trading on cryptocurrency and it's definitely not going to be leaving me as well. It's an oath of forever between us. It's either one of us dies, we will stop.

Advertisement Placeholder
Planning to float a food stuffs/staple foods business both physically and online. I observed that the patronage of this business was not much affected by the recent pandemic because staple foods are daily needs items. Can be capital intensive depending on how large you wish to start and the business has lots of profits.

Before the end of 2021 I really want to start my dream business like farming business, is very lucrative business that one can think of going into it.

I will never leave trading on cryptocurrency and it's definitely not going to be leaving me as well. It's an oath of forever between us. It's either one of us dies, we will stop.
Well you shouldn't make it as an addiction but you talk like a person with passion, if a situation that trading does not favour you and you are always losing all the time then you shouldn't make it as something you will never leave to engage in others profitable business, what I mean is that in a situation of continuous loss it is not the best for you to be addicted to it for the main purpose of recovering your losses

We know that a lot of businesses that appear only for a moment and will soon lose interest, because one of them is the lack of business idea innovation. so we must have a business idea that can meet consumer needs and can differentiate from other competitors. To my knowledge there are many creative business ideas and some of the ones I know are Unique Snacks, Healthy Catering and Selling Antiques. This post will invite you to share creative business ideas that can be used as inspiration from culinary, food, to digital or whatever your ideas are.
Well, i still intend selling my hair products.
But, at the end of this year, i intend incorporating manicure and pedicure, hair making, make-up and head-gear making to boost my business.
I believe this would increase my sales and bring in more customers.

We know that a lot of businesses that appear only for a moment and will soon lose interest, because one of them is the lack of business idea innovation. so we must have a business idea that can meet consumer needs and can differentiate from other competitors. To my knowledge there are many creative business ideas and some of the ones I know are Unique Snacks, Healthy Catering and Selling Antiques. This post will invite you to share creative business ideas that can be used as inspiration from culinary, food, to digital or whatever your ideas are.
I am still going to run my business, but before the end of 2021, I intend incorporating snailry. I see a lot of people buying snails, especially the giant African snails from the market and the demand keeps increasing. I think it would be a lucrative area to tap into before the year rounds off.

Current I don't have the energy to start any physical business which is why I am keeping all my attention into cryptocurrency trading as a full-time business for myself.

Having a reasonable amount of capital, I'll sure love to invest in poultry farming. This is one investment that can fetch money within weeks before the end of this year.

When 2021 started, I was planning to launch my own online store. Now, that 2021 is coming to end I have not started my store. Maybe I will wait until 2022 to work on my business idea.

For now, I am not into starting any business. I just want to look for a job and earn that income to save. Once I have saved enough, I will be going into business. I am think of starting a fruit vending business as soon as I get enough capital.

Well, the business idea I have as regards to earning money online is to become a freelancer, I did pick interest in it sometime ago and I have been working towards it anyway

Base on the experience I have gathered from my country I do prefer to go into farming which I believe is one of the most profitable business in my area even though it's very expensive to carry out but I am still planning in other to achieve it in the end of the year.
[automerge]1637302514[/automerge]
Base on the experience I have gathered from my country I do prefer to go into farming which I believe is one of the most profitable business in my area even though it's very expensive to carry out but I am still planning in other to achieve it in the end of the year.

I hope that by the end of the year 2021 I should have been able to expand my poultry farm. I want to be able to farm birds for their meat not only for eggs alone.

Right now I want to go into a section of farming activities. I want to tap into the opportunities in the poultry section of farming and start egg distribution through that means
Believe me brother, there's no better idea than this. With proper planning and execution the profits would be immense. I pray your endeavors sees the light

I hope that by the end of the year 2021 I should have been able to expand my poultry farm. I want to be able to farm birds for their meat not only for eggs alone.
Nice one, this was among some of the business I engage into some few years ago but I quit the business because the poultry was dying everyday, most especially when it is one week to the selling period

Well I have numerous plans but then I haven't finalized on any of them,the major thing for me now is actually to get the capital needed to start the business and that will really go a long way

Well I have numerous plans but then I haven't finalized on any of them,the major thing for me now is actually to get the capital needed to start the business and that will really go a long way
We have just a month and some few days for the year 2021 to run out, do you still think it would be possible to achieve one or two out of the plans you have on ground?

I think while a lot of people are into digital skills and jobs, I would like to try something different like marketing of agricultural produce in that are in high demand such as palm oil, beans, onions etc

Well, i still intend selling my hair products.
But, at the end of this year, i intend incorporating manicure and pedicure, hair making, make-up and head-gear making to boost my business.
I believe this would increase my sales and bring in more customers.
I don't think I will divert to another business either. I would still operate my farm business but incorporate other aspects like snailry and poultry.

I'm not interested in starting a business for now but if i were to be, before the end of 2021, i would like to start a restaurant. I've always like restaurant business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds