Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your Creative Business Idea at the End of 2021?

My interest is in the agricultural value chain with bias in processing and extraction of vegetable oil from groundnut,soya beans and melon,more so that the importation of this product has been banned by the government of my country.
Well this is a nice idea. Especially since the country has banned the importation of products similar. My question is do you have a target audience and I'm sure there will be huge local producers do you think you could compete with them?

Advertisement Placeholder
I want to app developer and i want game developer it is not easy but i want to my dream come through and i am satisfied
Wow that's great, even though i don't have much idea about web design but I am very sure one can earn a lot of money with that once you have knowledge about it.

The business idea I really have in plan right now is poultry farm. I've really got enough information and knowledge from experienced ones both offline and online.

Well, online stuffs, has been one of the best means of generating income for me which had always been helping me settle out my bills but I am thinking towards the end of this year, and the beginning of the new year I wish to go into investment which I believe will helped.

Hmmm, I would be taking this lesson to heart and find a way to keep innovating my ideas even after they have been established because I want a business that would stick around for long.
As far as I'm concerned dealing on cryptocurrency is going to be the most creative business that anyone is ever going to get on in this year 2021 because it is one of the most growing projects in the world right now.

I have actually thought about a lot of good business ideas is that might actually work out but the most ultimate one is actually to invest a sizable amount of money in technology.
Personally I believe that 2021 is a year to forget very quickly because of how ravaging the pandemic of coronavirus has disintegrated the Year into nothingness.

Hmmm, I would be taking this lesson to heart and find a way to keep innovating my ideas even after they have been established because I want a business that would stick around for long.
Coronavirus is actually still out there which is why I believe that people need to be very careful at the end of 2021 because we don't know how next year is going to turn out to be.

Over some month now, since I enjoyed the operation of the online stuffs and it benefit, I have dedicated my time In learning and reading some development articles which i wishes to utilize then in site development.

Well, online stuffs, has been one of the best means of generating income for me which had always been helping me settle out my bills but I am thinking towards the end of this year, and the beginning of the new year I wish to go into investment which I believe will helped.
Well said, investment is a great way to go when it comes to growing yourself financially. Have you thought about the investment you plan on going into? Or have already started your investment.

Right now I want to go into a section of farming activities. I want to tap into the opportunities in the poultry section of farming and start egg distribution through that means

It is a great business, but it would require you to have some sort of experience related to farming and poultry. Do you have good experience or are you new in this kind of field?

I'm all out for affiliate marketing. The only thing I'm looking at offline now is entering into food distribution - positioning myself in the value chain. I make sure that I don't lose focus of these goals and all these my hustle are geared towards providing funds for these my endeavors.
I'm still here to learn though so I'll be out for ideas

As far as I'm concerned dealing on cryptocurrency is going to be the most creative business that anyone is ever going to get on in this year 2021 because it is one of the most growing projects in the world right now.
Not just in year 2021 but also in other years to come,crypto has become a general marketplace where anyone can make money irrespective of their financial status!

Not just in year 2021 but also in other years to come,crypto has become a general marketplace where anyone can make money irrespective of their financial status!
And it is also a place anyone can loose money irrespective of who they are, we should not forget that even as much as we can earn alot from crypto investment, we can also loose much if we do not know what we are doing.

And it is also a place anyone can loose money irrespective of who they are, we should not forget that even as much as we can earn alot from crypto investment, we can also loose much if we do not know what we are doing.
In as much as it is true that cryptocurrency is a two way stuff, many people have profited from dealing in cryptocurrency and it still remains one of the best source of earning income online.

In as much as it is true that cryptocurrency is a two way stuff, many people have profited from dealing in cryptocurrency and it still remains one of the best source of earning income online.
So you are also engaging in crypto trading ? to me cryptocurrency trading was so stressful when I engage in it and that was the reason I give up on cryptocurrency at that particular time, I might go back to cryptocurrency when I am ready to face those stress.

That's right, you just need to gain the needed knowledge. Does persons who usually experience losses are mostly the ones who have no knowledge of what they are doing.

I can relate with what you're saying but tactically speaking one cannot loose money unless you sell during the dip, but if you do not sell, prices would come back up and even start a new all time high!

I can relate with what you're saying but tactically speaking one cannot loose money unless you sell during the dip, but if you do not sell, prices would come back up and even start a new all time high!
But that's the issue, people usually sell during the dip. Most sell out of fear, once they see the price starts going down, they start selling their coins cause they are not actually sure if the pice would go back up.

That's right, you just need to gain the needed knowledge. Does persons who usually experience losses are mostly the ones who have no knowledge of what they are doing.
This is very true. Most of them just delve into the business because they have see others succeed in it. It is not a wise thing to do and you could lose all your investments within a short time.

This is very true. Most of them just delve into the business because they have see others succeed in it. It is not a wise thing to do and you could lose all your investments within a short time.
Yes it's very possible to loose all that you have, I once had a similar experience some time back last year. Someone introduced me to a business and I did not even try to make research on my own if I could do it, I just joined cause i felt since he could do it so I should be able too, the end result was bad for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds