Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your Creative Business Idea at the End of 2021?

Yes it's very possible to loose all that you have, I once had a similar experience some time back last year. Someone introduced me to a business and I did not even try to make research on my own if I could do it, I just joined cause i felt since he could do it so I should be able too, the end result was bad for me.
Well, I wouldn't blame you completely because life is all about taking risks. It could have gone either way and probably it worked well for your friend, so it was good decision to try it out.

Advertisement Placeholder
My creative business that I intend doing at the year ended 2021 was joining a platform that selling or buying recharge cards was very easy to get. As at the year beginning 2022 I knew the telecommunication will be sold in digital, no more analog so going to the business while help me get more customers.

Well, I wouldn't blame you completely because life is all about taking risks. It could have gone either way and probably it worked well for your friend, so it was good decision to try it out.
True though but it was still a huge mistake on my part cause I was aware the business had to do with referring and when it comes to referring people I pretty much suck at this, yet I still went ahead with it, well I learnt my lesson though.

We know that a lot of businesses that appear only for a moment and will soon lose interest, because one of them is the lack of business idea innovation. so we must have a business idea that can meet consumer needs and can differentiate from other competitors. To my knowledge there are many creative business ideas and some of the ones I know are Unique Snacks, Healthy Catering and Selling Antiques. This post will invite you to share creative business ideas that can be used as inspiration from culinary, food, to digital or whatever your ideas are.

But that's the issue, people usually sell during the dip. Most sell out of fear, once they see the price starts going down, they start selling their coins cause they are not actually sure if the pice would go back up.
That's fomo. Fear of missing out. That the coin might not rise and give them their funds back which is a novice mentality, those who are familiar with crypto know more than to sell during dip.

That's fomo. Fear of missing out. That the coin might not rise and give them their funds back which is a novice mentality, those who are familiar with crypto know more than to sell during dip.
True but the funny thing about fear is that it also affects even does who have experience with crypto. I have seen so many investors who know how the market works still sell their coins out of fear, especially during times where the dip takes too long.

My creative business that I intend doing at the year ended 2021 was joining a platform that selling or buying recharge cards was very easy to get. As at the year beginning 2022 I knew the telecommunication will be sold in digital, no more analog so going to the business while help me get more customers.
This really sounds like a very good idea to invest in. But I'm just wondering if it is really profitable since a large number of people recharge everyday to make calls and to buy data.

I'm all out for affiliate marketing. The only thing I'm looking at offline now is entering into food distribution - positioning myself in the value chain. I make sure that I don't lose focus of these goals and all these my hustle are geared towards providing funds for these my endeavors.
I'm still here to learn though so I'll be out for ideas

The creative business ideal towards the end of 2021. We must plans to have new package towards the end of the year to have good sales and make good income.

There is no business more creative than having a business that has daily demand. Such business includes , restaurants , transportation and the health care business.

I have started baking business since the year 2018 and i have been very fulfilled but i am thinking of going into a full time farming business in the year 2022, I already acquired a family land worth 20hectares l

There is no business more creative than having a business that has daily demand. Such business includes , restaurants , transportation and the health care business.
I have actually thought about a lot of good business ideas is that might actually work out but the most ultimate one is actually to invest a sizable amount of money in technology.

True but the funny thing about fear is that it also affects even does who have experience with crypto. I have seen so many investors who know how the market works still sell their coins out of fear, especially during times where the dip takes too long.
That's is funny, how can you understand how something works and still allow fear to rule you🙄, majority of us allow fear rule us which clouds our minds from greater things most times.

That's is funny, how can you understand how something works and still allow fear to rule you🙄, majority of us allow fear rule us which clouds our minds from greater things most times.
LoL it's funny but it happens, that's how powerful fear can be, fear is a very powerful emotion that can even make does who you consider the best do things they are naturally not supposed to.

LoL it's funny but it happens, that's how powerful fear can be, fear is a very powerful emotion that can even make does who you consider the best do things they are naturally not supposed to.
Fear is not powerful in itself, it's when we allow the fear to guide our thinking or we start thinking that it grows strength and becomes a force so the best thing is to just put fear aside.

Fear is not powerful in itself, it's when we allow the fear to guide our thinking or we start thinking that it grows strength and becomes a force so the best thing is to just put fear aside.
That's right but many people are not aware about this, which is why I made that statement.Fear is actually just an emotion but we are the ones giving it power cause we allow it affect how we work or operate.

That's right but many people are not aware about this, which is why I made that statement.Fear is actually just an emotion but we are the ones giving it power cause we allow it affect how we work or operate.
You are right, there's a lot of misconception about fear which is why it looks like we're being misguided which is why we should try to find knowledge so we're not lost.

At the end of 2021, I realized that I have interest in web designing, how to post ads, fashion design and food services, any one my hand gets in touch with I will start with it, God bless us all.

One business idea that's viable and I've seen work recently a lot is logistics. The number of delivery companies and agents have increased since the pandemic began in my country which is reasonable since a lot of businesses are now having a digital presence.

You are right, there's a lot of misconception about fear which is why it looks like we're being misguided which is why we should try to find knowledge so we're not lost.
That's right, knowledge is power but it's not just about having the knowledge, it's one thing to have it and it's another to work with it. Am pretty sure alot of persons actually have the knowledge about fear but yet they are not able to work with what they know.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds