Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your Creative Business Idea at the End of 2021?

I have lots of business ideas running through my mind and I need to actualize at the end of this year. Livestock farming, piggery are among. I know these businesses to be highly lucrative. Though, it involves a high capital

Advertisement Placeholder
Someone need to be creative but the talent we were endowed is different to each other, I personally wish to go for snail farming before this year runs out
[automerge]1631052818[/automerge]
Someone need to be creative but the talent we were endowed is different to each other, I personally wish to go for snail farming before this year runs out

as funny it might even sounds I have no plan for a business or anay skill that I am a planning to embak at the end of 2021 ,bit I think it is great to set a goal before it comes

Right now I want to go into a section of farming activities. I want to tap into the opportunities in the poultry section of farming and start egg distribution through that means
This is a very bold one and something very possible too. It is not going to be easy though because this birds can easily die if care is not taken to see that they don't get sick

Right now I want to go into a section of farming activities. I want to tap into the opportunities in the poultry section of farming and start egg distribution through that means
That is a very good idea that you have that you will go into farming activities. Starting a good egg distribution is also a good way to have an income. As for me, I will go full blast into cryptocurrency trading and investments. I will be also going to play to earn axie infinity game.

One business idea I am looking at to get into at the end of the year 2021 is snail farming type of farming business. It doesn't require me to be thinking of running it on power supply which is a very great problem for us here in my country

One approach to get clients coming and have a noteworthy encounter about your administrations is the manner in which your item and administrations make them feel. You probably won't give them something novel yet a little worth addition, like great quality item completing and a decent engaging marking may get the job done.

as funny it might even sounds I have no plan for a business or anay skill that I am a planning to embak at the end of 2021 ,bit I think it is great to set a goal before it comes
Lolz, but it's not nice ,at least you should have a business that if you have money now that is what you will do .if you have a laptop then you should you should consider learning a skill and achieve at least one thing this year.

Notting really creative, I just plan and hope that by the year ending, I should have fully started my graphic design gig to earn money for myself.
My creative business at the end of 2021 and he is investing in real estate and having brunch over States with these I'm glad gladly call myself real estate owner

We know that a lot of businesses that appear only for a moment and will soon lose interest, because one of them is the lack of business idea innovation. so we must have a business idea that can meet consumer needs and can differentiate from other competitors. To my knowledge there are many creative business ideas and some of the ones I know are Unique Snacks, Healthy Catering and Selling Antiques. This post will invite you to share creative business ideas that can be used as inspiration from culinary, food, to digital or whatever your ideas are.
There are so many business Ideas that are good but the challenge most people have is capital to start up, for instance I love to start up evening tutorial for students getting a venue is expensive and making awareness is also costly

We know that a lot of businesses that appear only for a moment and will soon lose interest, because one of them is the lack of business idea innovation. so we must have a business idea that can meet consumer needs and can differentiate from other competitors. To my knowledge there are many creative business ideas and some of the ones I know are Unique Snacks, Healthy Catering and Selling Antiques. This post will invite you to share creative business ideas that can be used as inspiration from culinary, food, to digital or whatever your ideas are.
I think that a great business idea is a financial planner because there are a lot of businesses that will look to start working and getting back on track and managing their finances again and this will be a sort after service.

My creative business at the end of 2021 and he is investing in real estate and having brunch over States with these I'm glad gladly call myself real estate owner
I also have some interest in investing in real estate, some time back I got the opportunity to work as an real estate agent but it was not really easy making sales. I left for now though, hope to get back to it with time.

I think that a great business idea is a financial planner because there are a lot of businesses that will look to start working and getting back on track and managing their finances again and this will be a sort after service.
A financial planner is a professional job such as a lawyer, accountant, management consultant, this job really requires high qualifications, both education and experience, so not everyone can do it.

A financial planner is a professional job such as a lawyer, accountant, management consultant, this job really requires high qualifications, both education and experience, so not everyone can do it.
That is a good point. However with how things are now, there are many courses that you can take online in order to learn this and become qualified and i think that the investment into education will surely pay off in the end.

That is a good point. However with how things are now, there are many courses that you can take online in order to learn this and become qualified and i think that the investment into education will surely pay off in the end.
I think being a financial planner is more difficult, even though I graduated from a university in accounting, but I prefer to work in a public accountant, only auditing historical data, no need to analyze finances for the long term which is often inaccurate.

Well for me the idea is to make money first then that way there would be lots of opportunities that I could go into, there is the poultry business for one and also agriculture as a whole is one to consider

Building up individuals that could help strategize food business, at various strategic part in the country. These individuals should be able to also partner with me, in business. Preferably, food business. The point is to build people in order to make them work for you.

Building up individuals that could help strategize food business, at various strategic part in the country. These individuals should be able to also partner with me, in business. Preferably, food business. The point is to build people in order to make them work for you.
What can you offer to partner with, whether you are a motivator, or a human resources management expert, or a nutrition expert, or an expert in sales strategy.

My business plan for 2021,is creating a place for graphics designer to create infographics videos,meme,gift,make them become one of the most popular influencer

Due to the economic situation of the country a particularly kind of business or business idea cannot be overestimated as a result of the government policies which always affect that kind of business that I want to invest in most often online business stuffs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds