Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your Creative Business Idea at the End of 2021?

Are you gonna help me financially to establish the Business. Why should I be telling you my business ideas? Everyone has a plan just leave it there

Advertisement Placeholder
Sales of ice creams within the students area In addition to a cafe where you can get favorite snacks. Looking forward to this

Right now I want to go into a section of farming activities. I want to tap into the opportunities in the poultry section of farming and start egg distribution through that means
For me the most creative idea for this year is that I want to start up palm oil tuition company and this is what I am pushing with great zeal and focus and I believe that I will be able to achieve this very soon.

I believe that technology and cryptocurrency adoption is going to be very massive in the near future so my business idea is to try to incorporate it into my business.

For now I have none but I hope to start up something before the end of the year. Could go into food production or processing

What I do is, I buy palm oil when the prices are relatively low, I store it in galoons and I resell when the oil becomes scarce in the market and make profit.

My business idea in this time is how to convert plastic waste and other waste to wealth. We are not really looking into this business opportunity here in Niger

My little creative business idea for the year 2021 is to try to take all my portfolios and presents online because that is where I can meet a reasonably high number of people at a time.

Then I guess one persons idea of his or her creative businesses may and may not tally with others as there will always be different ideas even of the same type of business

Before the end of 2021 i really wish I can start the business of my dream which is in the logistics industry. I want to setup a delivery company where I will be able to help more companies and individuals deliver their products to the right channel
That is a very good one.I run a scheduling and logistics outfit with a citi wide courier services.before the year runs out i want to be able to digitalise my services by providing device so customers could be able to track their product in transit.

well the plan hasn't changed it's still the same thing only diet it has been adjusted in certain areas but the key things 1 finishing this year very good knowledge in UI/UX design and brushing up my creativity on my graphic design. 2 making sure I join and understand the forex market Start to make some sort of profit from it.

I have no business idea for the end of this year because i don't intend starting up another business now to avoid interferance with my school work.

I have noticed that school fees jeeps increasing in my neighborhood these days and salary is not increasing as we see teachers complaining everyday so I am thinking of working on an online school where teachers can work on their own time, get laid per period

Well I hope to be a freelancer as I'm presently about to go into email marketing and also to open some online businesses that would fetch me income

Before the end of 2021 i really wish I can start the business of my dream which is in the logistics industry. I want to setup a delivery company where I will be able to help more companies and individuals deliver their products to the right channel
Well I believe that starting up a business is mostly dependent on the knowledge of the business so do our advise you to have a good knowledge of that business that you want to start and then sucks for the funds or capital to start up the business.

Agriculture is and will forever remain the number one business plan. Every year the population on earth is increasing at alarming rate, if care is not taken we will have to deal with food scarcity

We know that a lot of businesses that appear only for a moment and will soon lose interest, because one of them is the lack of business idea innovation. so we must have a business idea that can meet consumer needs and can differentiate from other competitors. To my knowledge there are many creative business ideas and some of the ones I know are Unique Snacks, Healthy Catering and Selling Antiques. This post will invite you to share creative business ideas that can be used as inspiration from culinary, food, to digital or whatever your ideas are.
The business idea I have toward the end of the year is bus logistics business. The business is an evergreen business. The service is in high demand even in with high competition everyone gain patronage. Especially in cities with big markets and warehousing.

My creative business idea is to start an online fashion store, I post them online and you buy, then I get it delivered to your doorstep without stress

I'm planning to rear hens soon because Christmas is around the corner. Hen is the animal that's used mostly in my country to celebrate the birth of Jesus. I have already had the capital but looking for best environment.

It is actually a good idea if one can set up a business either as a means of extra income or even working full time. Of course there are so many business idea out there. The one I always have in mind is real estate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds