Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your Creative Business Idea at the End of 2021?

Candle Making Business. Although considered to be commodity items, candles can become their own art form with the right creative touch.
Craft Store.
Quilt Business.
Sewing Business.
Etsy Entrepreneur Business.
Children's Book Business.
Freelance Writing Business.
Online Magazine.

Advertisement Placeholder
We know that a lot of businesses that appear only for a moment and will soon lose interest, because one of them is the lack of business idea innovation. so we must have a business idea that can meet consumer needs and can differentiate from other competitors. To my knowledge there are many creative business ideas and some of the ones I know are Unique Snacks, Healthy Catering and Selling Antiques. This post will invite you to share creative business ideas that can be used as inspiration from culinary, food, to digital or whatever your ideas are.
I've still not settled on one. As an introvert and a lover of reading, I'm trying to see if I can excel at trading cryptocurrency, but without sufficient capital and little to no experience, it's tough.

One less I've learnt from my failed businesses is to choose something that goes with my personality and lifestyle

I have many business creative idea in mind in these 2021 if actually I have the money now, I like going into farming business because is my dream business.

Creative business ideas depends on the skills an individual and the areas of interest on jobs will determine how creative he will be in creating new business ideas.

Well for me I just to go into design web design to be more precise and going this line of work my 2021 is to finish it with a very good sub-skill when it comes to web design for any brand accompany, the truth is currently I am still learning web design but I am not yet as good as I want to be.

I've still not settled on one. As an introvert and a lover of reading, I'm trying to see if I can excel at trading cryptocurrency, but without sufficient capital and little to no experience, it's tough.

One less I've learnt from my failed businesses is to choose something that goes with my personality and lifestyle
There is no crypto trading expertise achieved in one day, If you have a high interest, if being a crypto trader it suits your personality and lifestyle. then you will succeed even though you currently do not have enough capital and experience.

We know that a lot of businesses that appear only for a moment and will soon lose interest, because one of them is the lack of business idea innovation. so we must have a business idea that can meet consumer needs and can differentiate from other competitors. To my knowledge there are many creative business ideas and some of the ones I know are Unique Snacks, Healthy Catering and Selling Antiques. This post will invite you to share creative business ideas that can be used as inspiration from culinary, food, to digital or whatever your ideas are.
There are many busie ss that has come and go because it was not properly planned because they black proper business ideas and innovation, after many research I have started a baking ingredient business and I also bake , and the business has been doing well.

In my own opinion I think selling of fast food is profitable because people must eat but it must be located where you can make money

In my own opinion I think selling of fast food is profitable because people must eat but it must be located where you can make money
Good idea, fast food is really needed by people, besides we need a strategic place to sell online, we can also accept orders (online) in the city, the best means for promotion is Whatsapp business.

Get a good trading portfolio as well as build my business in my organization, get a good team I can work with

For an offline business my plan is to have an enterprise of food products that will cater to our village. Think if we can supply the bread for breakfast, eggs, and other food items that are cooked for meals. If there is cooked food to sell then that is much better.

I really do not have much of my business ideas because I am more focused on line. Affiliate marketing is one of the businesses I want to venture into fully before the end of this year.

I've been running a single business for close to ten years now. I started the business late 2013 and up to now I'm still running it, and diversifying a way to expand it.

Self-improvement is really important because that is how you can be able to advance your skill, when there is upgradation in the modern technology related to your skill you have to do it.

I have no plans for Business this year I am considering working for 10 years to build finances and gain experience so that I can launch my business one day.

Notting really creative, I just plan and hope that by the year ending, I should have fully started my graphic design gig to earn money for myself.
Well as for me I have a business that I am planning to start before the end of this year and I hope and pray that it comes to fruition so that I can finally have a business to myself.

I thinking of starting a salon business soon , I have gotten the money , I think the capital that is I'll use to start the business seems to be very important for me now

Having an idea that can attend and solve problems to your immediate environment and by extension the global community should be a top priority for any business that want to break out into the global scane.One of such for me is the value chain processing of household consumables.

I do not have any creative plans before the year 2021 ends. However, I am indeed planning to somehow raise my income. I am quite sure that I will be successful. I do plan to work for many different kind of sites on the internet which I discovered on Bizdustry. Bizdustry platform has helped me a lot.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds