Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your Creative Business Idea at the End of 2021?

That's right, knowledge is power but it's not just about having the knowledge, it's one thing to have it and it's another to work with it. Am pretty sure alot of persons actually have the knowledge about fear but yet they are not able to work with what they know.
But it's better than being ignorant or being kept in the dark at least one is sure of how to conquer fear then it's just the action required which would be built over time.

Advertisement Placeholder
But it's better than being ignorant or being kept in the dark at least one is sure of how to conquer fear then it's just the action required which would be built over time.
You have a point there though, but some would classify people who have the knowledge and not make use of it as ignorant as well, but I get your point, with time they would be able to make that bold step.

I don't really have a creative business idea on the online business. I work very well offline and it's most definitely the secured job that I can lay my hands on for now. I ma always skeptical working online.

Hmmm, I would be taking this lesson to heart and find a way to keep innovating my ideas even after they have been established because I want a business that would stick around for long.
With the pandemic of coronavirus causing a lot of problem all over the world and believe that it is very necessary that whatever you are doing your business you should learn how to get it to work online.

Right now I want to go into a section of farming activities. I want to tap into the opportunities in the poultry section of farming and start egg distribution through that means
Currently farming business has been booming because most of the unemployed youth has been going into big mechanised farming and they have been making enough return from it , I am also a living witness.

Right now, I don't have any specific business which I want to achieve at the end of the year, these is because there are other activities such as academic which limited my performance in business.

everything in the world right now is going digital, I think now is the best time to start an online store and sell digital products. one thing I love about the digital products is that there is no limit you can sell

I have a plan on how to increase my offline business that's I want to go into an internet or cafe business in one of the high school close to me because I felt their is a high demand of such services on campus.

This is a good question to ask, as many haven't given any thoughts to the kind of business they will venture into. I will like to run a commodity broker where I can serve as the mediator between the buyer and the seller and get commission for any product that sells through my company.

My business idea is even the most popular once a lot of people knows around , probably I will engage in affiliate marketing or any other online related business , for now I am not really sure of a specific one.

I have a plan on how to increase my offline business that's I want to go into an internet or cafe business in one of the high school close to me because I felt their is a high demand of such services on campus.
That one of the most lucrative business , most especially if you can get a location where student resides or probably beside the school environment that will allow students to patronise you.

I found out that forex would be a very good business idea. One could make something tangible in forex if you have the technical knowledge. It is very important to get that knowledge around forex inorder to make headway.

I have been running my smell business for awhile now now it has been giving me a good return though its a small business , I am into baking business and also selling baking materials

My business idea is even the most popular once a lot of people knows around , probably I will engage in affiliate marketing or any other online related business , for now I am not really sure of a specific one.
That's a good business move, affiliate marketing is actually a really good way to make more money in the 21st century and if you know your way and you are very well skilled in digital marketing you can make a lot of money through CPS (cost per sale) affiliate marketing. If you don't really know how to start this I can recommend a good course for you called the SEDP affiliate marketing program which would teach you everything you need to know about affiliate marketing and how to make money through it.

I learnt domain flipping business in 2021 and have since been making efforts to put things into practice. I am expecting my first domain sale any time soon. It's not an easy venture though.

For me I have through about alot of business idea to do in this season to do, I think going into farming is really good to do, because is very lucrative business to think about.

I don't really have any plan for offline business now. Even if I have to engage in something it will definitely be the type of business I will do online. Doing business online is just the best one for me now. I would learn how to make money with affiliate marketing.

Though I am into two different offline business but i have high hope and expectations for online business and thats why i have been trying to secure a good paying online business but they most of them always comes to an end within a short period of time.
I don't really have any plan for offline business now. Even if I have to engage in something it will definitely be the type of business I will do online. Doing business online is just the best one for me now. I would learn how to make money with affiliate marketing.

Though I am into two different offline business but i have high hope and expectations for online business and thats why i have been trying to secure a good paying online business but they most of them always comes to an end within a short period of time.
Nice one, so how is the offline business going ? You should give us some little explanation of how you see the business and probably what you like to do if you have more capital to make your business more progressive.

Mostly for now if I want to start up a business , I will likely engage in online business since I have a small offline business already . I wouldn't like to engage in two offline business at a time. I will prefer cryptocurrency trading and investment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds