Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the worst investment decision you've ever made?

Permit yourself to be wrong and fail sometimes.
It offers you the opportunity to learn, I believe that all the Investment decisions that resulted into loses still have some lessons attached.

Advertisement Placeholder
Permit yourself to be wrong and fail sometimes.
It offers you the opportunity to learn, I believe that all the Investment decisions that resulted into loses still have some lessons attached.
yes, it definitely has it's own lessons to learn from but it is possible to avoid getting the lessons as they would come with a very huge financial implication if it does happen.

yes, it definitely has it's own lessons to learn from but it is possible to avoid getting the lessons as they would come with a very huge financial implication if it does happen.
You are right, alot are too afraid to lose to the extent they don't take risks.
The truth is , it is as well important to take informed risks so that even if you lose you won't be affected.

You are right, alot are too afraid to lose to the extent they don't take risks.
The truth is , it is as well important to take informed risks so that even if you lose you won't be affected.
You need to take informed risk or the risk you are taking would not be worth it at all and the risk should also be a very calculated risk so as not to bring you to a point you would not like

You need to take informed risk or the risk you are taking would not be worth it at all and the risk should also be a very calculated risk so as not to bring you to a point you would not like
Yes indeed, taking calculated risk would reduce the panic one would have as a result of uncertainty. And it is so important that you know how to manage your risk very well.

Knowing how to manage your risk is also very important of you are to make visible progress in life as risk are the things that might slow you down on your day to day hustle and progress.

Yes indeed, taking calculated risk would reduce the panic one would have as a result of uncertainty. And it is so important that you know how to manage your risk very well.

Well, it is very hard to calculate risks when you tend to invest money in a really risky market such as cryptocurrency market and Forex trading. These markets are totally unpredictable.

The worst investment decision I made last year was investing in a scam investment scheme , I knew they are paying but instead of me to invest early , I was making research to know more about the site and they dissapear immediately I invest on them .

The worst investment decision I made last year was investing in a scam investment scheme , I knew they are paying but instead of me to invest early , I was making research to know more about the site and they dissapear immediately I invest on them .
Lol, this is actually very funny. There are a lot of those kind of schemes on the internet and you must be very careful of them. I have actually experienced this before.

I invested in sport gambling and I didn't make any profit but loss at all times. Also I mistakenly put money into HYIP which fetched me loss. Since then I have stopped doing both and I stick to forums and other stocks.

I believe the worse investment i have made so far is actually investing all i had on a business i fully know notting about, simply cause i saw others investing on it and made money form it.

The worst decision that I have made ever made is probably on a high-yield investment platform that I was warned not to invest in. I ended up losing about $150 to it.

Majority of the people who invest in Hyip and other forms of investment schemes end up getting scammed in the end. This is why it is important to never invest in such kind of programs ever.

I believe the worse investment i have made so far is actually investing all i had on a business i fully know notting about, simply cause i saw others investing on it and made money form it.
that is actually a very bad investment idea. Venturing into a particular business because you see people doing that is not advisable. You need to have experience of any kind of investment you're making.

that is actually a very bad investment idea. Venturing into a particular business because you see people doing that is not advisable. You need to have experience of any kind of investment you're making.

There are many people who always try to invest money into different things and ventures. They also try to invest money in different companies and buy shares as well.

Actually my terrible form of investment was the one I made online and it was a disaster. I investment almost half of my offline business savings into cryptocurrency and it couldn't work out.
A lot of people just going into cryptocurrency with the hope that they are going to be making thousands of dollars within a short time and it is usually not like that.

Actually my terrible form of investment was the one I made online and it was a disaster. I investment almost half of my offline business savings into cryptocurrency and it couldn't work out.
Crypto is a high risky investment, it needs many researches before investing, there is a very popular quote which says "don't invest more than you can afford to lose", investing half of your money or all of your money will face you with big problems.

Unfortunately, I have made a bad investment decision in the past and it was when I was creating content and streaming to make extra funds. The site I was creating content and streaming on had the opportunity for you to make boxes with prizes that viewers could win. I took a chance at putting money into this in hopes I would get a payout and unfortunately, it ended up being a bad investment and I am still trying to recover from that. Being that I have recovered somewhat, other things that are happening in my life at the moment are making it difficult. I am hoping to be fully recovered soon though, but it was a lesson learned.

The worst investment mistake that I ever made was borrowing money to invest in an HYIP. I ended up losing all the money and had to look for another means to pay it back. It took so long to finally pay it back and that was embarrassing. I had confidently told the lender that I would pay back the next day.

This here is a truly sad experience and I sympathize with you, it shows that the research you made was not effective and I do hope next time you change the way you make your research for better outcome

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds