Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the worst investment decision you've ever made?

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many people who always try to invest money into different things and ventures. They also try to invest money in different companies and buy shares as well.
Investing randomly still remains a very bad investment idea. you should not invest because you see people doing so instead you should do that because you have proper knowledge of what you're doing.

I invested a lot of money in a hyip platform. I was still young then and the platform promised 200 percent return on investment. I fell for it and invested. They went out of business immediately after.
You can be forgiven because as you said you where very young then, because any platform that promises you such high return usually fails at the end even when they have the best intentions

Actually the worst investment decision making I have ever made in investment, is to invest on cryptocurrency at the first time when I heard about it without acquiring any knowledge to know the up and downs.
I am very sorry that you have had to lose a lot of your money into crypto currency but I will want to tell you that there is a lot of money to be made there only if you are going to settle down and seek education.

Crypto is a high risky investment, it needs many researches before investing, there is a very popular quote which says "don't invest more than you can afford to lose", investing half of your money or all of your money will face you with big problems.

I think and predict that cryptocurrencies shall fluctuate more and more during the current year. This is because we can already see signs of experiencing economical problems in the year 2023.

I am very sorry that you have had to lose a lot of your money into crypto currency but I will want to tell you that there is a lot of money to be made there only if you are going to settle down and seek education.
That is just the honest truth, if you are knowledgeable enough about psychology and risk management , you would earn significantly from the cryptocurrencies market.

That is so true. The cryptocurrency market is not one that can just be entered to with no knowledge. It is best to get skills in it first before you start trading. It will help reduce losses a lot.

That is just the honest truth, if you are knowledgeable enough about psychology and risk management , you would earn significantly from the cryptocurrencies market.
Not only cryptocurrencies, the factors are essentially helpful in almost all spheres of trading. Without having proper risk management, it would be very difficult to make something out of the markets.

Investing randomly still remains a very bad investment idea. you should not invest because you see people doing so instead you should do that because you have proper knowledge of what you're doing.

I think that investing money in cryptocurrencies without a proper plan was one of my worst investment decisions. However, I never had much experience at that time, so I am not really sad about it.

I think that investing money in cryptocurrencies without a proper plan was one of my worst investment decisions. However, I never had much experience at that time, so I am not really sad about it.
I think before you learn something you must have some experiences that will be unforgettable. Those kind of experiences will make you to search for more information to be successful.

I think before you learn something you must have some experiences that will be unforgettable. Those kind of experiences will make you to search for more information to be successful.

There was a time when I was not able to write properly at all. I learned how to write and now i can write in a much better manner. This is why I am able to post on forums and make money.

I think and predict that cryptocurrencies shall fluctuate more and more during the current year. This is because we can already see signs of experiencing economical problems in the year 2023.
You are right, crypto market started 2023 incredibly and Bitcoin reached $23K level, many analytics think that this is the start of bull market while others think that it is a big bull trap.

There was a time when I was not able to write properly at all. I learned how to write and now i can write in a much better manner. This is why I am able to post on forums and make money.
That is actually the case for everyone. Nobody became perfect immediately doing anything whether online or offline. But when you start to practice consistently you'll be able to do such a thing effectively.

You are right, crypto market started 2023 incredibly and Bitcoin reached $23K level, many analytics think that this is the start of bull market while others think that it is a big bull trap.

Well, the market did rise and now we can see that the market is down once again. Bitcoin slipped from the $23,000 today. I think that bitcoin is now traded in a specific range only.

That is actually the case for everyone. Nobody became perfect immediately doing anything whether online or offline. But when you start to practice consistently you'll be able to do such a thing effectively.
Yeah, it takes consistency to be good in anything. Even when looking for ways to earn, your consistency will eventually make you earn the money you need. Consistency both in earning and in doing that which you have learnt.

Yeah, it takes consistency to be good in anything. Even when looking for ways to earn, your consistency will eventually make you earn the money you need. Consistency both in earning and in doing that which you have learnt.
Definitely, after learning you need to put some level of consistency to be able to make money. I probably agree with you on that. Without consistency, people cannot be able to succeed.

Having the right education can not be over emphasize as this would ensure you become successful on the long run, so I would advise you get the needed education for your success

Definitely, after learning you need to put some level of consistency to be able to make money. I probably agree with you on that. Without consistency, people cannot be able to succeed.
That is right. Doing what you have learnt randomly won't bring you much benefit. But if you choose to do it everyday, you build a level of consistency that is hard to break. Consistency improves your self discipline.

That is right. Doing what you have learnt randomly won't bring you much benefit. But if you choose to do it everyday, you build a level of consistency that is hard to break. Consistency improves your self discipline.
Probably, one of the mistakes I made when I started looking for different ways of making money online was that I was doing a lot of things randomly. But after a while I changed my tactics and started seeing results.

Probably, one of the mistakes I made when I started looking for different ways of making money online was that I was doing a lot of things randomly. But after a while I changed my tactics and started seeing results.
That is great for you. Moving from random investment to a more organized way does help a lot in making you realize profits. Investment should be done with a strategy for it to be fruitful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds