Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the worst investment decision you've ever made?

that is why I always invest with the money I can easily let go. Investing in newly listed coins has actually taught me a lesson, that's why research is important.
Yes, the best thing is invest what one can let go. Investing on cryptocurrency is risky and investing new listed coins is more riskier. I know a lot of people who invested on new coin with the hope that they would've become millionaire by now. But today, the coins did not rise so they have to count their losses and move on.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never taking any action yet to go into investment yet, for now I am just thinking the kind of investment I should go into that will bring good profit for me, so for now I have never make any wrong decision in making any investment.

Yes, the best thing is invest what one can let go. Investing on cryptocurrency is risky and investing new listed coins is more riskier. I know a lot of people who invested on new coin with the hope that they would've become millionaire by now. But today, the coins did not rise so they have to count their losses and move on.
Probably, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies that have looked promising before but after sometime they faded away. investing what you can afford to lose it the best.

It is true that you are aware that you must conduct extensive study before investing in any new currencies on the cryptocurrency market.
It also has to do with making investments in new enterprises, which requires extensive study.

the worst business decision that i have taken and it actually backfired me in a very terrible way, was investing on crypto currency without the right knowledge. i went in with the usual hype and frenzy and it really affected me.

Investing money in the cryptocurrency market is not that easy at all. The fact of the matter is that many people have been avoiding cryptocurrency trading right now.

Investing in a ponzi scheme was my worst decision ever. I had succeeded in cashing out a few times on one without getting my fingers burnt so I felt I had the experience to navigate another. It was so wrong in the end

The worst investment I ever had was really scamming because it was on an online money making app. it could not last long the entire app collapes and I lost all.

Probably, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies that have looked promising before but after sometime they faded away. investing what you can afford to lose it the best.

This is true and this is also one of the main reasons why I have also stopped investing in cryptocurrencies right now. I am also waiting for the market to become better right now.

This is true and this is also one of the main reasons why I have also stopped investing in cryptocurrencies right now. I am also waiting for the market to become better right now.
Yeah, it is always very important and necessary to be very careful before you invest in any cryptocurrency. Some of them look very promising but at the end of the day they will not amount to anything reasonable.

Yeah, it is always very important and necessary to be very careful before you invest in any cryptocurrency. Some of them look very promising but at the end of the day they will not amount to anything reasonable.

There have been many cryptocurrencies that have gained much value but later on they plunged after gaining the highest value. Investing in cryptocurrencies is pretty tricky thing.

There have been many cryptocurrencies that have gained much value but later on they plunged after gaining the highest value. Investing in cryptocurrencies is pretty tricky thing.
Whenever you are investing in cryptocurrency, greediness should be eliminated. Greedy people always end up losing a lot of their money. You need to take profit at the appropriate time.

The amount of $18 is not at all a really big amount. However, I have also discovered that there are so many people who lose thousands of dollars in survey sites. Meanwhile,i am not going to give you not yet.

Whenever you are investing in cryptocurrency, greediness should be eliminated. Greedy people always end up losing a lot of their money. You need to take profit at the appropriate time.

Yes, this is true. There have been times when I anticipated that market would be really in a favourable condition and this induced me to invest more. However, I invested more only when I was sure about making profits.

Well one of the craziest investment I ever had was when I tried to invest in bitcoin without having a little knowledge about it and I invested at the wrong time with the best resources and I regretted it.

Well one of the craziest investment I ever had was when I tried to invest in bitcoin without having a little knowledge about it and I invested at the wrong time with the best resources and I regretted it.

You are definitely not alone. There are many people who have lost thousands of dollars in a single night. This is because they were simply not careful and they never used the stop loss features.

One of the worse investment decision I have ever made is by take most of my money into sport betting. You wouldn’t even know who wins or who loses.

One of the worse investment decision I have ever made is by take most of my money into sport betting. You wouldn’t even know who wins or who loses.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, so many people are regretting their decision of jumping into betting. Indeed this is something everyone must try to avoid if they are interested to have a healthy savings habit.

Yes, though it wasn't the first investment but I considered it worse simply because I used the available resources I had to purchase goods targeting a season and here comes thr pandemic which crash everything to the ground.

I invested $2,000 into a startup that I really believed in. Everything I liked about it, I just wanted to see it succeed. A few months after making my investment, it vanished. They had swindled over 300k out of people.

Yes, though it wasn't the first investment but I considered it worse simply because I used the available resources I had to purchase goods targeting a season and here comes thr pandemic which crash everything to the ground.

Well, since now pandemic is over, why don't you try to start your business once again? Many smart people were anticipating that the pandemic would become worst and they withheld their investments.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds