Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the worst investment decision you've ever made?

That is great for you. Moving from random investment to a more organized way does help a lot in making you realize profits. Investment should be done with a strategy for it to be fruitful.
Yeah, being strategical whenever you are making an investment is very important and necessary if you really want to maximize profit. Investing randomly will make you to even be more confused on the long run.

Advertisement Placeholder
There was a time that I almost invested in a forex broker yet I did not know anything about forex trading. Now as I think back, I realize just how much that would have been a random investment. I could have lost all my hard earned money.

So far I have never made any investment and I regretted it later. I have invested in HYIP. Even though I lost money, I have also earned money by using HYIP. I have lost money with a couple of investments, still, I have no complaints.

Actually I haven't considered any investment as worse for me since I started working online though I always faced challenges but I believe such happens due to my little knowledge about the investment.

Actually I haven't considered any investment as worse for me since I started working online though I always faced challenges but I believe such happens due to my little knowledge about the investment.
Yeah, lack of knowledge is what mostly makes people to lose money on the internet. This is why it is always very important and necessary to seek proper knowledge of anything you want to go into online.

That is great for you. Moving from random investment to a more organized way does help a lot in making you realize profits. Investment should be done with a strategy for it to be fruitful.

Well, random investments also mean certain kinds of online investments. There are many different kinds of investment platforms that could be used. However, Hyips should be avoided.

Investors are strategist and are people that make calculated moves and not by speculation or naysay, they take well articulated moves that they know would bring them profit.

I think my worst investment decision should be when I invested in LUNA.

I actually invested 70% of my savings into it, I never for once expected it will crash so bad.

I think I have learnt my lesson now, "To only invest what you can afford to lose".

Yeah, being strategical whenever you are making an investment is very important and necessary if you really want to maximize profit. Investing randomly will make you to even be more confused on the long run.

Well, the fact remains that many investors try their best to be strategical when it comes to investing money. At least, I have been strategical. However, the results are not always the same as we expect them to be.

Well, the fact remains that many investors try their best to be strategical when it comes to investing money. At least, I have been strategical. However, the results are not always the same as we expect them to be.
Yeah, every kind of investment has its own risks. That is why whenever you are investing it is important to be strategic and just like you have stated. Having financial management strategies is also important.

Yeah, every kind of investment has its own risks. That is why whenever you are investing it is important to be strategic and just like you have stated. Having financial management strategies is also important.

Each kind of investment could be risky but it is up to us how we could manage that risk in the best manner and deal with issues associated with the investment type we choose.

Each kind of investment could be risky but it is up to us how we could manage that risk in the best manner and deal with issues associated with the investment type we choose.
Yeah, every kind of investment comes with some level of risks. that is why I always advise people to seek financial Management strategy before they make any kind of investment theory

I actually invested 70% of my savings into it, I never for once expected it will crash so bad.

I think I have learnt my lesson now, "To only invest what you can afford to lose".
That is just the biggest lesson that everyone should learn. In investment, especially such high risk ones, you have to invest only what you can afford to lose. Investing too much only ends up being the greatest disappointment of your life.

That is just the biggest lesson that everyone should learn. In investment, especially such high risk ones, you have to invest only what you can afford to lose. Investing too much only ends up being the greatest disappointment of your life.
Yes, it is the biggest investment lesson for everyone to learn from.
I was a baby investor then, just looking for ways to double or triple my money.
I was more concerned about tye rewards and I cared less about the risk involved.
Truly, Investing what you can afford to lose remove fear and disappointment from one mind.

Investing in a volatile market is the riskiest investment if you ask me. This is why I may refrain from investing in this kind of market until or unless I develop a strategy that allows me to make guaranteed income.

The worst decision I ever made in business was entering a business contract with someone without a well documented agreement. It turned back to affect me later and I was arrested.

The amount of money you invested is really high and you should have taken calculated steps so as not to be burnt by the decision you made, but I know you have learnt from it.

The worst decision I ever made in business was entering a business contract with someone without a well documented agreement. It turned back to affect me later and I was arrested.
Wow, that was so bad. Getting to a point of being arrested over business with a partner is so bad. You should now have learnt the importance of a legal contract in partnerships.

The amount of money you invested is really high and you should have taken calculated steps so as not to be burnt by the decision you made, but I know you have learnt from it.
Yes, I have learnt my lesson. Thinking about it now, I actually felt stupid because I believe that was a very stupid move when it comes to investing. I was actually very burnt from that decision.

The worst investment I ever found myself doing was to invest in the Ponzi scheme called MMM. I have since leaarnt my lesson and won't ever invest in such a scheme. I used the fees for my master's degree program to invest in that scheme and all vanished.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds