Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the worst investment decision you've ever made?

In investments, there is no failure.
Even if you lose all you have at the course of investing you could recover all .
It is basically a mindset game and those that learn from their mistakes makes it.

Advertisement Placeholder
In investments, there is no failure.
Even if you lose all you have at the course of investing you could recover all .
It is basically a mindset game and those that learn from their mistakes makes it.

Well, investments are risky. If you lose money, then you must accept the fact that you have lost money. I have also lost money many times and I have accepted it and moved on.

Well, investments are risky. If you lose money, then you must accept the fact that you have lost money. I have also lost money many times and I have accepted it and moved on.
That's the spirit, making losses is not a failure but what you make out of the loses is what counts.
It is always good to learn from your prior mistakes.

it was 4 years ago, once I was beginner, I trusted the HYIP sites and deposited 150$ on a website, I could only withdraw 20$ and then the website was down after a week.
It was a really sad moment for me but also it taught me a lesson that I will never invest in the HYIP sites again.
This is really sad because I have been a victim of this sort of scam before, but not anymore as I am now more knowledgeable than before and would not make such a mistake again

This is really sad because I have been a victim of this sort of scam before, but not anymore as I am now more knowledgeable than before and would not make such a mistake again

Investing money in a Hyip is a kind of thing many people have already done and many people have lost money. I have stopped investing in Hyip because I know that I would probably earn more money if i invest in cryptocurrency trading.

One of the worst investment I have ever engaged, is going into something I have no knowledge about. that was my oil business investment which I run a multiple of lost than I ever imagined and I promised not to such again.

The worst investment decision I ever made is borrow loan to invest in business I don't know much about. Of the true, I have basic knowledge about the business. It's not advisable to borrow money to do a business you're not 100 percent of sure of making profit. I end up losing the money I invested in the business, so I have to work day and night, jumping from one site to another before I could pay the money.
So sorry about your experience which is very sad and at the same time painful as well, but hope you have gotten the lesson from this sad experience and that is to get the knowledge before investing

Probably my recent small investment in cryptocurrency. It wasn't a big investment, but I lost a lot on it and figured to just cash out at some point. I probably could have let it go, maybe at some point it would have increased in value. But I was doubtful. Plus I needed the money at the time and I wasn't going to let it get even lower.

So sorry about your experience which is very sad and at the same time painful as well, but hope you have gotten the lesson from this sad experience and that is to get the knowledge before investing

Well, there are many people who make the mistake of borrowing money and invest in a business. In case they suffer from losses, they would have no way to get out of the debts.

The worst investment decision that I have made in Spain testing on a Ponzi scheme beard it is very obvious that the internet is flooded with so many Ponzi schemes , and I fell into the trap of one and I lost a lot of money.
I do not think I would fall for any Ponzi scheme in life again as I have had my own fair share of losses when it comes to ponzi schemes, though it was my greed that was been capitalize on then.

I do not think I would fall for any Ponzi scheme in life again as I have had my own fair share of losses when it comes to ponzi schemes, though it was my greed that was been capitalize on then.

Yes, I would also never invest in any kind of pyramid scheme ever in my life. There are many sites where you could supposedly make money by investing cash, but i would avoid them at all cost.

I have never invested in anything yet, but I've heard that many people have lost their money on different online platforms because they turned out to be scams. That's why I'm very cautious about it.
I once invested on a token that was recently listed on an exchange, they promotes this token as if it would be the next big thing on the crypto space, never did I envisage that I was going to part ways with my hard earned money

The worst investment I experienced was when I invested on a business I did not much research about and later discovered it was a scam. It was really a traumatic experience, but I've recovered from it a long time ago.
That is one of the things that most potentila investors usually face,the issue of research is very important and i personally have been a victim of this kind of scheme,ans it usually hurts.

One of the worst and craziest investment I ever made was to start a motor cycle business which I know nothing about. I invested a huge amount of money thinking I will be great when I started but it failed.

I once invested on a token that was recently listed on an exchange, they promotes this token as if it would be the next big thing on the crypto space, never did I envisage that I was going to part ways with my hard earned money

So, in what kind of token did you invest money? I am planning to invest money in a kind of token which is backed up by real assets such as gold and I hope it would prove to be profitable.

One of the worst and craziest investment I ever made was to start a motor cycle business which I know nothing about. I invested a huge amount of money thinking I will be great when I started but it failed.
One of the most hazardous kind of business which is also full of so much risk, is the transportation or logistics business, as the day to day running depends on so many factors to Succed.

I invested some amount of money into dogcoin though I have been having a better expectation about it but still yet nothing has shown up so am considering it as a bad investment.

I invested some amount of money into dogcoin though I have been having a better expectation about it but still yet nothing has shown up so am considering it as a bad investment.

Dogecoin is declining a lot because it is linked to Bitcoin when it comes to market of the coin. Dogecoin is very popular coin. This is because Elon Musk supports the coin.

The worst investment decision taken by me is requesting for loan to expand my business not considering the payback time duration and the loan interest. It was really the worst decision I made that almost broke down my business entirely.

The worst investment decision taken by me is requesting for loan to expand my business not considering the payback time duration and the loan interest. It was really the worst decision I made that almost broke down my business entirely.

Well, this is the exact reason why I would never borrow funds from anyone. Borrowing money is fine, however, paying those high interest rates are one of the main reasons why people should avoid loans.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds