Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the worst investment decision you've ever made?

When it comes to making investment decisions, one can get lucky or unlucky at it. I always believed that making the right decision is key in everything. Have you made a bad investment decision? How did you recover?
Mushroom farming, during the time of pandemic. It was my first, last and worst investment. I was never into business but tried that time because we very facing financial crises all our source of income has stopped both my mom and dad lost their job and that time I was working as a primart school teacher my salary was already low but due to pandemic it turned into half. I was working overtime and pay less still I can't leave the job at that time because it was our only financial help which was not enough but better then nothing. So we decided to start something in low budget and we came to know about mushroom farming. We started with low investment though we face loss but it was either profit and after few month we had to shut it down.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually the worst investment decision making I have ever made in investment, is to invest on cryptocurrency at the first time when I heard about it without acquiring any knowledge to know the up and downs.
That is sorry situation because if you wanted to invest into cryptocurrency you should carry out necessary information on in cryptocurrency in particular you want to invest in.

My worst experience has always be investing in some crypto investment platform. Even though they are just for short term, i will still lose me money. I've invested in most tron and doge website but most time my money don't even last more than a day

That is sorry situation because if you wanted to invest into cryptocurrency you should carry out necessary information on in cryptocurrency in particular you want to invest in.

It is not that easy to invest money in cryptocurrencies because in order to invest money in cryptocurrencies, you must have adequate knowledge of how the market works and how you should trade.

The worst investment I have ever made is investing in newly listed cryptocurrencies. I made the mistake last year and lost over $400. Even though, I have gotten over it but I probably learnt my lessons.
That's not a good experience. It's risky to to be investing on new listed coin. A lot of things can happen to a net listed coins which can be deleted from the marketplace. Cryptocurrency itself is very risky.

My take on this one is this; I once invested my hard earned money on of the crypto currency investment websites where I expected an 11% return on investment after 24hours. As soon as I invested with them that was the end of the website till now.

That's not a good experience. It's risky to to be investing on new listed coin. A lot of things can happen to a net listed coins which can be deleted from the marketplace. Cryptocurrency itself is very risky.
that is why I always invest with the money I can easily let go. Investing in newly listed coins has actually taught me a lesson, that's why research is important.

that is why I always invest with the money I can easily let go. Investing in newly listed coins has actually taught me a lesson, that's why research is important.
It is true that you know whenever you are investing into the new coins in the cryptocurrency market you need to carry out a lot of research. It also has to do with investing on new businesses where you need to carry out lot of research.

It is true that you know whenever you are investing into the new coins in the cryptocurrency market you need to carry out a lot of research. It also has to do with investing on new businesses where you need to carry out lot of research.
Proper research is always important and necessary because a lot of new coins always make people to lose a lot of their money. You need to trust the team behind the project.

The worst investment decision that I have made in Spain testing on a Ponzi scheme beard it is very obvious that the internet is flooded with so many Ponzi schemes , and I fell into the trap of one and I lost a lot of money.
I also invested a sum of money into a Ponzi scheme which was very devastating to me. Before I knew it, they had removed the withdraw button from the website so all my investments were locked in the site and I was unable to retrieve my money

I quite remember I was saving my money to a guy in class in highschool. He took my money away and I've never set my eyes on him again. So I started investing rather, I invested my money in a ladies small scale business and receive massive income within 3 months but from the 4th month, the business collapsed small small. But fortunately, my money was refunded.

My worst ever investment was that of my friends business. I decided to put some huge amount into his business which he said needs financial help.

And despite that, the business still crashed and I los those funds.

My worst ever investment was that of my friends business. I decided to put some huge amount into his business which he said needs financial help.

And despite that, the business still crashed and I los those funds.

Oh! I am so sorry to hear about your losses. So, what kind of business was that? I also plan to invest money in business in the future. However, I would be really careful in this regards.

I went into forex trading without having the adequate knowledge and without a mentor.
It resulted into very big loses.
I do not regret that though

It was during lockdown that I decided to trade forex while I don't know how to trade .
I ended up blowing my account and I felt terrible

They were two actually.

First was investing $20 with the hope of getting $40

I was duped by the scammer on WhatsApp.

It was a really bad one.

I narrowly escaped the last one.

We've all made an investment decision we've regretted. Sometimes
we've bought high and sold low, Long-term bonds.
Growth stocks at any price.
Emotional decision-making.
Technology stocks.
Emerging market stocks.

the worst business decision that i have taken and it actually backfired me in a very terrible way, was investing on crypto currency without the right knowledge. i went in with the usual hype and frenzy and it really affected me.

It happens to most of us at some time or another: I was at a party, and a friend happens my way bragging about his latest stock market move and without understanding, I just decided to tackle it and lost a lot in that business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds