Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the purpose of your savings?

My savings are for emergencies like if I needed a repair on the house which costs a lot. I try not to touch them so that I can keep adding to them. Occasionally I have used them for a holiday if I don't want to dip into my current account but in general it's more of a backup fund should something serious happen.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many reasons I save money, the most important is for the establishment of a business, medical emergency and other unforseen circumstances.

I think one purpose of saving is either to invest or to save to get few returns in future time and earn the profit you are willing to earn at that particular time

Concerning what is the purpose of saving. Well, I beleive every individual has his/her own definition to having a savings, some might be to have a fallback during emergencies, it might be saving to get or purchase and many more like that. Savings is meant to meet a proposed need

Gone are those days when if I collect money I just go ahead and spend it anyhow. Now I have come to my senses and have since began to save money in crypto for a long time in order to start my own business and I think that is the fright thing to do and I am seeing significant progress in it.

The purpose of saving money is to prepare for your future spendings. When one saves money its like an insurance so that when ever issues that warrant spending comes up one can quickly resolve it.

The purpose of my savings is to prepare me for when I will be needing money urgently either for further investment or to solve domestic issues and also for family upkeep.

The main purpose of my savings is to have enough gas to invest in whatsoever business I wanna invest in.. Because getting capital all at once may seems difficult

Savings are actually for different purpose depending on the person involved.For me i save so that i can take care of some exegencies that may arise,and also to carry out long time projects like housing funding,which is our priority.

The purpose of my savings is to meet up with a target and most especially for investment purpose. Savings is that part of your income that's not available for spending

Saving money is vital first and foremost because it protects you in the case of a financial emergency. Furthermore, saving money will assist you in making major purchases, avoiding debt, reducing financial stress, leaving a financial footprint, and gaining a greater sense of financial independence.

We save, basically, because we can't predict the future. Saving money can help you become financially secure and provide a safety net in case of an emergency.

I am saving so that my financial dependency with my parents will stop, I am saving so that I can complete my education without any interruptions. I am saving so that by the time I complete my education, I will have some funds to start a business.

Any time we save its akways for the future you need to save because of things that might happen unplanned for. So I save for the future. It's ok to spend and invest but it's also ok to save for the future.

The purpose of saving is because of emergency and for the future when you might be broke and needed money to sort out some needs.

The purpose of my saving is for me to make arrangements incase i am in any time to male any future spending and many others

Right now, I have a lot of saving goals but a lot of them are actually long term goals and just one is a short term. On short term, I am planning to buy a laptop and that is where all the savings is geared toward as I think its instrumental for my earning.

There are so many reasons why people save money. I save money to take care of my home and business responsibilities. I save money to improve the living conditions of my family and to finance my business for future expansion.

Many people might have their own various ways which they want to save but I do mine because I want to buy a laptop as a short term goal and then to start a business as along term goal.

I have not been able to save money because I do not have an income source, but if I had money coming to me regularly I would have saved so that I can use it during emergency.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds