Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the coolest way to make money online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using a survey website called milieu. It's alright. I usually do surveys that have low time required. You make money mostly from surveys, referrals, and sometimes google searches return you a few cents.

Advertisement Placeholder
there are many ways to make money online it really depends on what you want to do online and how you want to be getting your money making money online it very easy it's depend on how Focus you are and how you are ready to work. I myself am working online making my money working on getting some cash to sustain myself

There are many way to make money online but In my opinion it's YouTube, because you make a live stream and put the donation link, it's very easy and effective way to make money online.

The coolest way to make money online is you having a site,you will make a lot of money, having a site is one of the most simple way of making money online, most people who have site and their sites are well known are making lots of money, as people subscribe to the site, they make more money.

The coolest way to make money online is by investing in some particular business like crytocurrency trading, forex trading, and some transcription site where you can be making more than $800 per week. Mind you some online business might be dangerous, so you have to make a thorough research before investing.

Leverage the app economy. If you're looking to address some immediate financial needs, then the app economy is likely right for you. ...
Use existing websites. You could also opt to use existing websites for making money. ...
Sell your own stuff. ...
Sell as an affiliate. ...
Start a blog. ...
Email marketing. ...
Webinars training.

Domain flipping business is quite good, but it is a challenging business, you need to be a smart thinker before you can excel in that business.. To be Youtuber to me seems to be a cool online business, but you will only have to struggle at the beginning getting watch hour and subscribers.

There are a lot of uncountable ways to make money online, mini importation is a very cool way to make money online, also performing online surveys and paid to click are also great ways to make money online. I won't forget to mention bizdustry to the best online forum.

To me, the coolest way to make money is transcribing. It is possible to make more than 10 dollar in a day on transcribing. And it is not that difficult if you have the tools that you have to have on your phone. Besides, it is a way of learning new topics being discussed everyday.
Transcribing? To win $ 10, what do you require? because it catches my attention and I would love to experiment in such a place. Can you give me a little detail about it and tell me what is the site and the tools you use? So far the best site I have is Bizdustry, but I would like to increase my earnings online.

Technological advancements have made things easy and we can now make money from the comfort of our homes.
Personally I think it's domain flipping business, you just have to understand how it works and then you are good to go. I have seen many people make much money from this business.
What about you, what's the coolest way of earning money online that you know?
The coolest way to make money online is that cool way that you have seen that works out for you pretty well and smooth. Someone's coolest way might turn out to becoming your worst nightmare if you venture into theirs and not discovering yours.

Coolest way to make money online is by doing what you love. Take for example bloggers or YouTubers. They enjoy their life while sharing their experiences with other people and for them it's like the perfect job.

There are a lot ways to make online while you are still at home, if you know how trade will you make a lot money in trading, you can also earn money online by posting or writing online this us the coolest way you can make money online.

Fiverr has proven to be one of the most profitable sites as long as you have a skill someone is willing to pay for. Aside that, you can begin to comment on forums or take online surveys that pay well. You can also try transcription jobs too.

Coolest way to make money online is by doing what you love. Take for example bloggers or YouTubers. The platform YouTube it's so profitable! If you have a camera and a computer you can make money so easy, you can make stream and put a donation link.

For me it always be Web development as I like to create modern look websites specially PSD to website which is more better for me to make interactive website for clients. Other option is dropshipping which is much better than Affiliate marketing.

Technological advancements have made things easy and we can now make money from the comfort of our homes.
Personally I think it's domain flipping business, you just have to understand how it works and then you are good to go. I have seen many people make much money from this business.
What about you, what's the coolest way of earning money online that you know?
There are thousands of ways for making money, you need a sharp and clever mind to find out the ways. According to my, online investment is very easy and effective way for making money online and easily, but it need time to learn all about online trading and investment strategies.

Let's not even go far, you're already looking at it; Bizdustry. There are other ways, some many of them. You have like YouTube, influencing, crypto currency and so on. It's left for you to decide which that works perfectly for you.

Freelancing allows you to turn your passion into a profession. Whether you enjoy writing, graphic designing, coding, creating presentations or developing strategies, freelancing has great potential right now.

Social media platform is very active and cool ways of making money, youtube is also another advantage of making cool money but you must know the niche in which you are going for in other for the money to start dropping. And you can also increase your digital knowledge.

You can make online by getting involved in platforms such as bizdustry and platforms that are involved in cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, then you can also get involved in online teaching. And providing solutions to problems online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds