Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the coolest way to make money online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are lots of way for earn money online. Many websites are doing good job for making money. The most famous in all online jobs are freelancing. Freelancing is that platform where many people earn lots of money also enhance her skill..

Advertisement Placeholder
Lots of great businesses online, i do prefer freelancing with one's skills like website design, graphics design and more whereby you are able to get a couple of nice jobs via upwork, fiverr, elance and more. Others include survey websites that pay more per surveys where you have to attend to surveys with respect to your demographics.

There are thousands of ways for making money, you need a sharp and clever mind to find out the ways. According to my, online investment is very easy and effective way for making money online and easily, but it need time to learn all about online trading and investment strategies.
Contrarily, I do not believe in online investments. I believe they are just some means by scammers to rip people off their hard earned money. I do not know if you have seen any legit ones though, but I would say there ain't any.

If you have well experience about online sites then it's the coolest way you can earn money, as i am on this site (Bizdustry) where i can earn in so easy way and also gaining experience ideas about different business things

Transcribing? To win $ 10, what do you require? because it catches my attention and I would love to experiment in such a place. Can you give me a little detail about it and tell me what is the site and the tools you use? So far the best site I have is Bizdustry, but I would like to increase my earnings online.
I love it when women hustle just like men. To be frank, I love bizdustry as well and I have made cool cash from them but you know we need to diversify. Anyway, the transcribing sites that I have at hand are 3. I am addicted to one but it is country selective. The second is also simple but the test is hard. The third one is too hard, i don't do it as well.

There are many ways to make money online. Because online is now a field of making money, it's just depends on the type of what we are using it for, you can make money online through e-commerce by buying and selling, you can make online if you have skills by register on Fiverr, you can also invest on cryptocorrency.

Become a Freelancer. Freelancing allows you to turn your passion into a profession. Start a Professional Blog. Work as a Virtual Assistant. Sell Products Online. Start a YouTube Channel. Become an Airbnb Host, Build an App.

Technological advancements have made things easy and we can now make money from the comfort of our homes.
Personally I think it's domain flipping business, you just have to understand how it works and then you are good to go. I have seen many people make much money from this business.
What about you, what's the coolest way of earning money online that you know?
Every business through online advertisement we can make it better and enhance it but through online we can earn money by content writing ,data entry ,surveys and bizdustry is also a good way but the coolest methode is I think so marketing of something on social media

Coolest approach to bring in cash online is by doing what you love. Take for instance bloggers or YouTubers. They make the most of their life while offering their encounters to others and for them it resembles the ideal work

Technological advancements have made things easy and we can now make money from the comfort of our homes.
Personally I think it's domain flipping business, you just have to understand how it works and then you are good to go. I have seen many people make much money from this business.

I love it when women hustle just like men. To be frank, I love bizdustry as well and I have made cool cash from them but you know we need to diversify. Anyway, the transcribing sites that I have at hand are 3. I am addicted to one but it is country selective. The second is also simple but the test is hard. The third one is too hard, i don't do it as well.
Thanks for answering, but still you don't tell me what the site is, you describe to me that there are three but you don't say names. I understand that suddenly they do not accept me for the country but I would like to try. I would appreciate the details if you have them and want to share them, it would be up to you to leave the information.

Affiliate marketing is one of the most popular ways to make money online. Become an Influencer. Building a personal brand can also help you make money online. Publish an Ebook. With Amazon KDP, it's never been easier to publish an ebook. Consider Freelancing.

Thanks for answering, but still you don't tell me what the site is, you describe to me that there are three but you don't say names. I understand that suddenly they do not accept me for the country but I would like to try. I would appreciate the details if you have them and want to share them, it would be up to you to leave the information.
The fact is that I am being careful of not flouting any rule here. I don't know whether it is allowed to advertise other websites here. I don't like breaking the laws. If you can guarantee that nothing will happen for me sharing it openly here, no problem. I am deeply sorry.

Every business through online advertisement we can make it better and enhance it but through online we can earn money by content writing ,data entry ,surveys and bizdustry is also a good way but the coolest methode is I think so marketing of something on social media
Marketing is good, most especially for those who have got enough fan base. It is not a difficult thing making money if you can effectively convince people to buy the things you are marketing while receiving commission.

If you work remotely and know how to make money on Fiverr, your earning potential is endless. With Fiverr, you can travel any where you want in the world, while putting your skills to use and of course, get paid.
Despite what you think, you can earn way more than five dollars a job with Fiverr. Some freelancers are paid hundreds and even thousands of dollars.

Well, I don't know much about the domain flipping business you just mentioned, but I will try and check it out since you suggested it as one of the coolest online business. My own coolest online business would be affiliate marketing, digital marketing, they look cool and profitable to me.

Making money online without a good digital skill might be a difficult task for some people including me that is why if you want to make a reasonable amount of money online I think learning a digital skill so be your best priority for now because that is what will generate the money you are looking for online.
[automerge]1612074385[/automerge]
Making money online without a good digital skill might be a difficult task for some people including me that is why if you want to make a reasonable amount of money online I think learning a digital skill so be your best priority for now because that is what will generate the money you are looking for online.

The coolest way to make money online is to invest in crypto currency,the social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook Instagram WhatsApp are very productive, profitable and lucrative nowadays but I really prefer investing in crypto (bitcoin, Etherium, litecoion).

The way to make money online.
* online surveys..
*paid for searching the web..
*online marketing trading.
*start your own website.

The coolest way and best way is forex. If you are a writer though that is a big plus. They are a lot of site looking for online writers. And also blogging is cashing out big in the 21st century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds