Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the coolest way to make money online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There a lot of business you can invest into but you have to carry out you findings on the business of your interest. You can invest on bitcoin when the price drop and wait for some months the price will go up again. This a very good business to me. the decision is left to you to decide on what you want and how you want it.
True i think you are right on this , there are basically a lot of business you can invest on , but the most important thing you should first consider is to know more about the business before even spending or Investing in it , so you wont run at lose at the end i think , so plan very well and know more on What you are investing on

Advertisement Placeholder
Every entrepreneur needs to make the money they deserve, work fewer hours and experience the pleasures of life more. In this book, you’ll discover all the secrets you need to know in order to finally design your ideal entrepreneurial lifestyle.

You’ll learn the latest tips and tricks of the trade from one of an expert in digital entrepreneurship. You should only focus on what your strengths are and outsource the rest. In this book, you’ll learn the most efficient way to do just that.

You could be sending your clients right into the hands of your competitors. After reading this book you’ll know how to make them come happily your way – which equals greater profits for you!

And speaking of clients, you’ll also learn exactly how to target your ideal client – no more wasted time and energy selling to the wrong customer! The purpose of your website is to get your visitors to actually do something. Learn how to clearly get them to click on the buttons they need in order to make conversions fast.

You’ll also learn how to target your clients through social media. Hint: Your Facebook page isn’t about selling! Running your own business online can be so overwhelming, but with this book, it’s not – all the steps are here to follow.
Speaking of how to make money, the description you leave described from that book @Gbolahan is interesting, but you don't leave the name, it would be nice if you at least left it to learn more. Without a doubt, the information to win customers through social networks and redirect them to your website, draws my attention.

There are a lot cool ways, and the cool is relative. You can invest in e-commerce (DropShipping), you can also invest in Cryptocurrencies..

The coolest way that I know of to make money online right now is by commenting on forums like this Bizdustry platform that we are on right now. This platform is the highest online earning forum that I have ever known, I never knew that I can get to earn what I have earned on this forum online ever because I have never earned anything online prior to my joining this family.

To me, the coolest way to make money is transcribing. It is possible to make more than 10 dollar in a day on transcribing. And it is not that difficult if you have the tools that you have to have on your phone. Besides, it is a way of learning new topics being discussed everyday.

coolest is dependent on what you can do that is your own special skill you have, if you have a skill then freelancing
is the most coolest way of making money online but if you cannot do freelance game at cryptocurrency trading is the best means I have seen so far.

There is no cool way of making money online. Nothing good comes easy. The true purpose of such an offer is for the perpetrator to extort money from the victim, either by charging a fee to join the scheme, or requiring the victim to invest in products whose resale value is misrepresented.

For me, the coolest way to earn online is through writing. I love writing so much and when I found ways to earn from my writing, I was so thrilled. I then started working in paid to post and article writing sites.
Yeah I like the idea of writing and doing writing jobs online. You can become a copywriter and do jobs on fiverr or verbit or even upwork. Of recently I started selling my works (books) on Amazon

if you want to make a lot of money online you need to have a skill because this the same thing some people are using to make over $200 and above every month in some freelance site, just get a skill and be expert at it and see your money grow.

Speaking of how to make money, the description you leave described from that book @Gbolahan is interesting, but you don't leave the name, it would be nice if you at least left it to learn more. Without a doubt, the information to win customers through social networks and redirect them to your website, draws my attention.
Yeah that s another way to get more customers , social network has always been the key and when you know about it very well and the use of social media , and also know the social network to make use of , you would make more money
There are a lot cool ways, and the cool is relative. You can invest in e-commerce (DropShipping), you can also invest in Cryptocurrencies..
I think i am still trying to know more about drop shipping but i am familiar more with crypto currency i think

I think the coolest make money you should create a online Bussiness and making some trusted partner online business is easy way now a time you should take part time or take full time in the online business I think coolest Bussiness you should create a job in freelancer and fiver then get the job

I think getting paid to play online games is cool because i like playing and imagine getting paid for doing what you love to doing you wouldn't feel that you're actually working. I think every hobby turns into a job is really a really cool way to earn money online.

In this era of life the only coolest way is online investment and trading , we can earn as big as we invest. But risk involves there. If you enough money then invest it into Crypto currency that you can earn profit by that without any hardwork, so by doing so you will be able to earn in coolest way.

There is no coolest way to make money online, at least not in the beginning.First, you have to put in the work then it gets easier, but starting today and making money next week is almost impossible and anyone who tells you otherwise is not being honest.

They coolest way to make money online is doing what you like as one of the posters above said but definitely along the line you would still begin to feel shirt changed if you don't get to see anything for the work you are doing.

There are alot of legit ways you can make money online but that depends on your ability. Aside trading Crypto or Fx, you can take up some paid Gigs on sites like Freelancer, Fiverr amongst many others. It all depends on what you can get engaged in and deliver excellently.

If you've visited any website, you've seen Google ads. These ads are everywhere, and for good reason. Not only are they easy to set up on any basic website, but they can be lucrative once your website starts bringing in a steady amount of traffic.One of the cool things about Google AdSense is that it's so easy to get set up.

There are many cool ways to make money online. I have also read about domain flipping you talked about.YouTube is another platform that offers people opportunity to make videos and when they get monetized, they start making money. Those who do it enjoy what they do and of course it is a cool way to make money. Affiliate marketing is also another cool way to make money.

Conclusion
  1. Start Dropshipping.
  2. Try Print on Demand.
  3. Make Money with Affiliate Marketing.
  4. Start a YouTube Channel.
  5. Become an Influencer.
  6. Create an Online Course.
  7. Publish an Ebook.
  8. Start a Blog.

There are masses of ways to make true cash online, you just need to realize where to look.
Survey web sites, marketplaces, and blogging may be splendid sources of additional aspect income.
landing on some thing which can earn a whole lot of cash month after month may be a undertaking – however in case you’re consistent, you may feasibly make a further $2 hundred-$300 a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds