Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the coolest way to make money online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say the coolest way is to create your own online business, something that you can be proud of. I wouldn't say I'm proud earning money on a PTC site, for example. ?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the coolest is Forex, earning your money softly and wisely
Yeah, forex is so good and well paying. You just need to do alot of research first and study alot to gain the expertise. Once you are good at it, you will start earning so much profit.

There are many coolest way to make money online. To me the best is to learn a skill and start rendering services. Learn affiliate marketing or e-commerce because they also pay.

Truly, there are numerous online money platforms, but most people are skeptical about their genuineness and as such, crypto- currency won't be a bad idea. However, I'll want to give site flipping a try.
I've used many different ways online but the only way i got a great deal of money is exchange platteform (bitcoin) but for a begginer it could be a risk
If properly guided, any literate person can scale through any exchange market. The little success I've made n crypto currency is as a result of a friend's assistance
[automerge]1605692971[/automerge]
Exactly, very correct
Forex is good but not for newbies. Some expertise and little knowledge of the financial market is needed. I've used demo apps to try it before, but it hasn't been encouraging.

I've used many different ways online but the only way i got a great deal of money is exchange platteform (bitcoin) but for a begginer it could be a risk
Crypto trading is a quick way to make some fast profits and it does not need too much expertise.

I guess this will vary from person to person as well as our strengths as indicated by the responses to the thread. For me, personally, it would be cool to own an online earning platform that speaks to my experience and qualifications. What easily comes to mind is an online teaching platform but of course, that's not to say I'll be going down that route any time soon because I reckon it would require hideous amounts of money, research, time and energy - all of which I can't spare at the moment. But MAYBE one day...!

For now, though, I love earning through remote writing, translating and proofreading/editing work - that for me is cool :)

Coolest depends on how each one sees it, so it is again subjective. Though from my own perspective I think that it s being a counselor, listening to people find their way through the open relation you create, a non judgmental place where people are free to share information that will actually give them the space to focus on the right tools that will move them in the direction of their objectives.

There are many coolest way to make money online. To me the best is to learn a skill and start rendering services. Learn affiliate marketing or e-commerce because they also pay.
Affiliate marketing is where money is but many haven't realized that.I think when one establishes a good foundation, marketing can be so easy.

I agree with you. Learning a skill is the best way to earn more from online. There are good skills such as web/graphic design that can earn you so much money. Affilliate marketing is also so good.

There are various ways to make money online,all you need to do is to sit down and look for ones that can be helpful to you

The coolest way to make money online if You ask is through crypto currency.

The coolest if You ask Me is through cryptocurrency, We can all see the skyrocketing in the btc space of recent.
Just like the normal sayings in My local palance, Cryptocurrency is another name for ritual money.
Buy some btc and be a millionaire.
That is so true. I wish i have got some money to spare so i could invest more in bitcoin especially. There are many prospects about crypto currencies and it is best to go into it now.

They're lots of ways to make money online, one just have to know which way works best, I still believe cryptocurrency is the best way to make money online.

The coolest way is YouTube. If you're have a good skills you can share it with public. I am a chief and share my food making videos on YouTube, its helps many newbies and in return i gain some money

There's always the danger that people hear 'this is a cool way of earning' and think they can do whatever's being touted as the 'coolest earner'. There's no one-size-fits-all answer to this at all. Just because Tom loves earning via forex trading and really makes a mint out of it doesn't mean I'll enjoy it or even have the aptitude to replicate what Tom is doing. So, we have to keep it real?

There are so many online paying websites. Bizdustry is one of them. Participant just have abide by the rules and make withdrawal as one cash out is achieved.

There a lot of business you can invest into but you have to carry out you findings on the business of your interest. You can invest on bitcoin when the price drop and wait for some months the price will go up again. This a very good business to me. the decision is left to you to decide on what you want and how you want it.

There is no coolest way and without hardwork concept of earning money. But you have to go that stage, by hardworking, where you can earn in coolness. 1st you have to collect certain amount of money, and then you can invest in Crypto currency from where you can earn profit with cool mind.

You should invest in the Ponzi scheme in a short period of time you will earn but the bad side about this is it's too risky. Some players tend to play on t their game and some I know that is the style of Ponzi when they starting up their company you should bet on them and you will get your rewards in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds