Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the coolest way to make money online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the best option is youtube, but you have to be known and like what you do.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the best option is youtube, but you have to be known and like what you do.
Youtube job isn't good for some countries (one of those is my country) because our Cpm isn't high (so for 1000 views the Youtuber get only 2$ or less)

It isn't profitable like someone from the Uk, U.S.A, Canada...

For me the coolest way and pattern to make money online, is through blogging. Running a personal blogging makes it more interesting to get going with considerable sum of money to pay for consumables.

For now you can check paid forums and gpt platforms if you want to earn freely.
You can also trade crypto currencies, forex or invest in low rate hyip platforms if you have the money.
Low rate,I meant 5-20% monthly return on investment.

From what I have read, there are many ways to earn online, of which I cannot speak because I lack knowledge and experience, I only have 3 months learning, researching. For now I only write, and one or another page of tasks, I hope to start somewhere else soon, and generate better income

From what I have read, there are many ways to earn online, of which I cannot speak because I lack knowledge and experience, I only have 3 months learning, researching. For now I only write, and one or another page of tasks, I hope to start somewhere else soon, and generate better income

if you like design, learn a photoshop program very well with tutorials and stuff. there are many jobs as a well-paid internet graphic designer.

if you like design, learn a photoshop program very well with tutorials and stuff. there are many jobs as a well-paid internet graphic designer.
Yes, I really love it, I had not thought about that possibility, I have read a lot, and there is so much variety of income that it fills the mind with ideas, but I like that. Thanks for the recommendation.

You can make money with paid surveys online, check on Eurekasurvey or toluna to start making money

you can also invest in Cryptocurrencies.
It may be a good suggestion to indulge in but there is also the risk involved. Moreover, many countries have not yet recognized the cryptocurrencies.

Really, it depends on the way to make money. Coolest way? Debatable. But I think that one of the cooler ways to earn money online, is by providing paid content. Paid content could be being paid to write articles on blogs (be it standard articles, or sponsor articles), forum activity and social media activity. Another cool way, depending on if the person has the ability, would probably be streaming content to a niche audience. I know a number of people who earn by playing games live.

In my opinion it's Youtube, because you make a live stream and put the donation link, it's very easy(y)
Yeah i think this is another medium to earn from YouTube apart from AdSense earning ,i think i will try this method

Technological advancements have made things easy and we can now make money from the comfort of our homes.
Personally I think it's domain flipping business, you just have to understand how it works and then you are good to go. I have seen many people make much money from this business.
What about you, what's the coolest way of earning money online that you know?
Thanks for this thread , however I would like to know what you mean by domain flipping business.

Last edited:
Making money online comes in different form and style. There are many scams also. I make money online primarily through surveys, and content writing. It's been slow and steady anyway.

The coolest way to make money is to have capital and make research on what the people around you needs

Technological advancements have made things easy and we can now make money from the comfort of our homes.
Personally I think it's domain flipping business, you just have to understand how it works and then you are good to go. I have seen many people make much money from this business.
The coolest way to make money online if You ask is through crypto currency.
The coolest if You ask Me is through cryptocurrency, We can all see the skyrocketing in the btc space of recent.
Just like the normal sayings in My local palance, Cryptocurrency is another name for ritual money.
Buy some btc and be a millionaire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds