Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the coolest way to make money online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technological advancements have made things easy and we can now make money from the comfort of our homes.
What is the coolest way to make money online?
Personally I think it's domain flipping business, you just have to understand how it works and then you are good to go. I have seen many people make much money from this business.
What about you, what's the coolest way of earning money online that you know?
Most people have joined freelance sites to earn money, it's all about the skills that you can bring to the table and get paid for it. Some people are good with articles writing, designing and so on. You can also work as a paid poster and earn as well. I have been working as an article writer for a while now and it pays me good.

Advertisement Placeholder
For me I think the coolest way to make money is through doing what you love with the technology like freelancer,if you have a camera you can live stream and be collecting a donations fee and been a bloger,and I think through investing in crypto currency yes that one is the best or except if you have any thing to do with buying and selling in the neighborhood you have to look for what is scarce then you go for it.

I will answer this as a fun question. The coolest way to make money online is to labour less and make money on the go, this is surely one of the best ways to make money on the go like being in crypto, buying when its low and selling when it rises. Cool right??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds