Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest challenge you are currently facing as a business owner?

The challenge I have now in my business is that I do not have the financial ability to set up a business that I am passionate to do,have plans out the business but the money to start the business is the issue I'm having now.

Advertisement Placeholder
The challenge I have now in my business is that I do not have the financial ability to set up a business that I am passionate to do,have plans out the business but the money to start the business is the issue I'm having now.
This is also the greatest challenge that I am facing when it comes to me starting up my own business as I also do not have the financial capabilities to start up my business from now and I am hoping that I have the finance that I need to start up my business.

This is also the greatest challenge that I am facing when it comes to me starting up my own business as I also do not have the financial capabilities to start up my business from now and I am hoping that I have the finance that I need to start up my business.
If That is so then we really need to work hard as much as possible to raise money to start up something we are passionate about, it is really nice to run a business especially the type of business you really know you will succeed.

This is the most common problem that people have in starting up a business. You can take up a loan if the business idea you have is good and you're certain that you won't default in your loan repayments.

Time is a very powerful tool and equipment for any business man or business owner. I try as much as I can to manage the time I have to allocate to running my business
[automerge]1625392635[/automerge]
Well, I think one of the major challenges that business owners who are just starting are facing might be consistency problem. I think most business owners find it hard to remain consistent and focused.
That's true. They might find this consistency a bit challenging for them yet as they are yet to get a hold of the pattern they should adopt in running their business being a new business
[automerge]1625392656[/automerge]

Last edited:
This is the most common problem that people have in starting up a business. You can take up a loan if the business idea you have is good and you're certain that you won't default in your loan repayments.
I am always against the idea of getting a loan to start up anything and I can never involve myself into such a risky Business, I do not have the mind and ability to carry the stress of loan on my head since I have a lot of other things I am thinking of.

I am always against the idea of getting a loan to start up anything and I can never involve myself into such a risky Business, I do not have the mind and ability to carry the stress of loan on my head since I have a lot of other things I am thinking of.
Getting a loan is not totally bad. If you have a good business plan and all your efforts to raise capital to fund it prove abortive, there is nothing wrong in getting a loan to fund the business.

Getting a loan is not totally bad. If you have a good business plan and all your efforts to raise capital to fund it prove abortive, there is nothing wrong in getting a loan to fund the business.
You mean getting a loan to start up a business newly I believe this is not the best option because no matter how you have a perfect plan for
anything ,you really need to be conscious because anything also can happen

the biggest challenge am facing now is in the aspect of the workers they are all not that active as of be for and that is really affecting the business. And some term in the aspect of marketing as of now the business is not morveing as it was expected.

My biggest challenge in my being able to sustain my business is the fact that I do not have enough time to focus on the business due to school work.

I started my small business to a very high note and it has been performing well since then but my biggest challenge is getting funding so that I can expand it to meet growing demands.

Currently I would say it is competition. Before when I started I did not really have many people to compete with in my environment, but now once people see how look lucative the business is, they also want to do the same. And this causes reduction in sales.
The issue in competition can easily be felt with the dwindling or stagnating volume of customer purchases. You cannot just sit back and relax when there is stiff competition because for all you know your customers are shifting their focus on the rival businesses. Always be alert.

The issue in competition can easily be felt with the dwindling or stagnating volume of customer purchases. You cannot just sit back and relax when there is stiff competition because for all you know your customers are shifting their focus on the rival businesses. Always be alert.
Yes, I am at alert. Although I won't call the competition stiff but it has had negative effects nonetheless. I am thinking of thinking of a strategy to keep my customers and attract new ones. I will try my best to be least affected by the competition.

As someone who just started business after the pandemic was lifted late last year I think I've been doing very well and the greatest challenges facing so far is having funds to expand the business.

Being a person that is into graphic design, there are some clients that want to get free work even though they know it not going to work or possible for example some time ago i did work for a family and i did it first before talking money with them because they were familiar people and they were also going to print the work only for them to now get the work and start turning me left and right.

One of the biggest challenges I have in my business is ability to raise enough capital to acquire necessary equipment in order to satisfy the customers. Most people around me going to have enough capital to put down as a loan for me.

My biggest problem is financial aspect. The money not there to push forward. The plan is on ground for a long run now. Just waiting for the money

Financing my business projects takes the top spot. The projects are capital intensive and no investor as at now. Date has been fixed and I have not been able to come up with half the funds needed to execute the project.

My level of productivity has decreased due to distraction, but I’m working on how to eliminate that.

Do you mind sharing the challenges you’re facing as a business owner? Or would you like to share with us how you’ve been able to solve the challenges you’ve faced as business owner?
I think mine has to do with managing my funds. I had a bad money management habit and have been trying so we'll to curtail it. Hopefully I will be better with money in no time.

My major challenge right now lies in juggling business with family. As a freelancer I rarely leaves home. I also need a relatively quiet environment. This is achievable until everyone is back home. With everyone going about with their interest the relatively quiet environment becomes less quiet immediately.

The major challenge I'm currently facing as a business owner is lack of enough capital to expand my business because of the way things are going now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds