Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest challenge you are currently facing as a business owner?

My major challenge right now lies in juggling business with family. As a freelancer I rarely leaves home. I also need a relatively quiet environment. This is achievable until everyone is back home. With everyone going about with their interest the relatively quiet environment becomes less quiet immediately.
If it is possible you can just create the quiet environment for yourself so that you concentrate in your business very well, you shouldn't allowed anything to be an hindrance or make you uncomfortable in your private office.

Advertisement Placeholder
The biggest challenge I am having in my business endeavor right at this moment is the challenge of time. I do not have a lot of time to do a lot of things I should have been doing online.

Well as a business owner it is not easy because there are different things that one can say is causing challenges for example the current economy of the country is so discouraging that it can make a small thrive business if one is not cautious it will break down completely with nobody knowing what to do.

I think for now the challenge I am currently facing is improving the business financially , the business have been on a major decline and now I am trying to solve that

Financing my business projects takes the top spot. The projects are capital intensive and no investor as at now. Date has been fixed and I have not been able to come up with half the funds needed to execute the project.

My level of productivity has decreased due to distraction, but I’m working on how to eliminate that.

Do you mind sharing the challenges you’re facing as a business owner? Or would you like to share with us how you’ve been able to solve the challenges you’ve faced as business owner?
The most difficult challenges i am facing in my business this days is the inability to access quality and avoidable loans to boost my business.
I guess the government and the non governmental organisations should take a drastic steps in order to get young entrepreneurs easy access to loans for our businesses.

As a business owner, my biggest challenge is how to get enough marketing and transporting materials to reach out to areas which my products haven't reached

As a business owner, my biggest challenge is how to get enough marketing and transporting materials to reach out to areas which my products haven't reached
If you think that is the greatest challenge in your business, then you can get a loan to buy a transporting car to transport your goods from your company to a location that it will be on high demand.

The biggest challenge I'm facing currently in my business is the choice of location for the business because the current one is not the best.

The only challenges that I face right now is capital. I have faced with a lot of challenges with capital right now. I have an offline business that needs a lot of capital to manage it efficiently. I was unable to get loans from banks because I am not a salary earner.

Financing my business projects takes the top spot. The projects are capital intensive and no investor as at now. Date has been fixed and I have not been able to come up with half the funds needed to execute the project.

My level of productivity has decreased due to distraction, but I’m working on how to eliminate that.

Do you mind sharing the challenges you’re facing as a business owner? Or would you like to share with us how you’ve been able to solve the challenges you’ve faced as business owner?
The main thing I’ve noticed in general (post-Covid) would be people’s attitudes. The general population just seems a bit “off” .. sort of in a slump...crabby....not interested in much of anything.
Difficult to get people interested in your product or products when they seem to have lost all interest in life.
Not everyone, but quite a few.
I’ve even noticed it on the roads while driving. People yelling at each other more, sloppy, careless driving, just like an oh-who-cares attitude.
Maybe in time things will get better and attitudes will change.

Recently, I have become more lazy than before. If I had not employ someone to manage my business for me, I would have closed down the shop for some time.

Recently, I have become more lazy than before. If I had not employ someone to manage my business for me, I would have closed down the shop for some time.
Well if your business is not so big then there is no need for you to employ someone because that will bring a lot of extra expenses burden on you, you don't have to be lazy on things that provide you money.

Well if your business is not so big then there is no need for you to employ someone because that will bring a lot of extra expenses burden on you, you don't have to be lazy on things that provide you money.
I have another job apart from the business. My salary job has been stressful for some weeks now which I only manage to cope with the stress when I get home everyday.

I have another job apart from the business. My salary job has been stressful for some weeks now which I only manage to cope with the stress when I get home everyday.
Well in this case why can't you just employ someone into the business if it is a business that can generate profit for you people to share at the end of the month, there is nothing wrong with this.

Well, I think one of the major challenges that business owners who are just starting are facing might be consistency problem. I think most business owners find it hard to remain consistent and focused.
I completely agree with you because from the observation I have made about so many businesses that started and failed it because they couldn't live up to the expectations and standard to which they have started up over time.

The biggest challenge that I am currently facing as a business owner is the challenge of trying to raise some money in order to expand my business to sell more products.

Well in this case why can't you just employ someone into the business if it is a business that can generate profit for you people to share at the end of the month, there is nothing wrong with this.
I have said it in the my last reply that if not for the person that I employ to help manage the business, I would have locked up the shop a long time ago.

Well, I think the biggest problem that business owners do face while running a business enterprise is competitiveness of the market, the quest to turn out the highest among other competitors

Well, I think the biggest problem that business owners do face while running a business enterprise is competitiveness of the market, the quest to turn out the highest among other competitors
Yes this is one of the things a lot of business are facing nowadays but I think with proper marketing strategy it is very possible that you will be able to compete and still fit yourself into the market.

My biggest challenge right now is instability, and that's largely due to the Covid-19 pandemic that just won't go away. It has depleted customer base and affect growth and production.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds