Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest challenge you are currently facing as a business owner?

i think there are several challenges one can face as business owner but what is most important is lack of capital to run a business. most business owners do lack capital to run their business in the sense that some do end up always running lost in their business.
My major challenge as a business owner currently is access to finance. There has being a lot of obstacles in accessing adequate finance that will take the business to the expected height. Another big challenge is introducing new product into the market.

Advertisement Placeholder
Business owners face a lot of challenges and any business man should have the proper knowledge needed to handle any issue that arises during his business sojourn.

i think there are several challenges one can face as business owner but what is most important is lack of capital to run a business. most business owners do lack capital to run their business in the sense that some do end up always running lost in their business.
This capital for business that you mentioned my only challenge for my business because I need more capital for my business so as to at least expand it beyond what it is currently and also maximize my profit.

Challenges posed by uncertainties, like the pandemic that has reduced sales in business. Again location is another factor hindering my progress, its not making me generate enough funds.

I do not have an offline business yet so I don't know any of the challenges that is faced by offline business owners, I'm planning to start an online business and that is what I have been concentrating on but my challenges now is lack of capital to bring it up to the standard I expect.

As a business owner my biggest challenge presently is raising capital for business expansion. I needed to expand in my business and also start launching a new product but I've been incapacitated due to lack of insufficient finance. I can get the required amount to execute this I know my business will no longer struggle.

The major challenge am facing in my business currently is low patronage. Am into production of cakes and snacks and everything is really slow as the cost of production is really high.

The major challenge am facing in my business currently is low patronage. Am into production of cakes and snacks and everything is really slow as the cost of production is really high.
You need to promote your products. I know you are trying your best to deal with low patronage, but trust me promoting your product will surely have positive impact on outcome.

Last edited:
The biggest challenge am currently facing now is how to rise again in my business. Am a phone business dealer and after my final year, I was down with no capital to continue as I was before, but still doing the business little by little and not big as I used to do it before. I am currently facing financial difficulty in getting back.
I am currently facing a similar situation in my trading account. i think the best advice i can give is to prepare yourself better to avoid such situations.before you fully start make sure you have little savings, so if things go bad you can always have something to fall back to no matter how small.

You need to promote your products. I known you are trying your best to deal with low patronage, but trust me promoting your product will surely have positive impact on outcome
Absolutely, I still promote my products. I will not relent despite the low patronage, I'll still continue to strive and also think of diversifying because the current economic situation is really not good especially in my country.

Absolutely, I still promote my products. I will not relent despite the low patronage, I'll still continue to strive and also think of diversifying because the current economic situation is really not good especially in my country.
I can understand, if you have enough stock of it, try selling it in outside market. You can publish product on amazon or ebay and sell to other countries too.

I do not have a business yet and now the challenge I have is the capital to set up my business , I do not have the enough capital that is necessary to kick start the business, that is the only challenge I have now and I am working towards overcoming it.

I'm currently not facing an issue pertaining to owing anyone or any money that I have borrowed. There was a time I needed money so much but I couldn't borrow because I hate borrowing.
One of the biggest challenges currently facing as a business owner is marketing and managerial deficiency, this is because my business presently now is not having good marketing techniques to sell out to the public

Funds. In other words, money. How to get it, where to get it from, how to spend it, what to do with it and several other questions that may arise as one ventures into business. Finance is a big challenge for business start ups.

There are several other challenges such as the challenge of competition , the bad days where one will not be able to make much sales and the lack of money to expand the business

This is true tho, many people suffer lack of capital to start up the business and also lack of capital to run the business. Based on the fact that the business may not be bringing in enough capital to run it smoothly

As a small business owner , I think that I have already gotten a lot if things in place but the greatest difficulty I face is that there is not enough money to create new ventures.

As a small business owner , I think that I have already gotten a lot if things in place but the greatest difficulty I face is that there is not enough money to create new ventures.
Then you should get money by taking loan. Many people might say that taking loan is not a very good option, but I will suggest if you want to expand your business then you have to take loan in some point of time.

The biggest challenge I have as a business owner is that I do not have the required capital that is necessary to boost my business,I'm not starting any business until I get the required amount of money I will need to bring the business to the standard I need.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds