Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest challenge you are currently facing as a business owner?

Heavy tax is the biggest challenge I'm currently facing as a business owner. Right now the government of my country are hell bent on using heavy tax to kill a lot of Business and chasing investors away

Advertisement Placeholder
The biggest challenge I am currently facing in business is my location. The road that link to the location of my business is currently under reconstruction and it limits access of people who wish to patronise my business.

My business has been going fine before now the major challenge I have is that the business platform is now very competitive,so I need to build my own site to promote the business,money to pay the program for sure maintenance

The biggest challenge I am currently facing in business is my location. The road that link to the location of my business is currently under reconstruction and it limits access of people who wish to patronise my business.
Well, the problem isn't a long lasting one. Atleast it will make the road more accessible and convenient for more customers and travelers to take, thereby making the public more aware about the business you're currently running

The challenges depends but to me I consider the rate of competition in my business productions that's alot of company are now producing the same product as I do.

The challenges depends but to me I consider the rate of competition in my business productions that's alot of company are now producing the same product as I do.
Yes, competition is one major aspect on every business field, and it is something we can't really avoid or run from. I think to make your business stand out more, study your competitions, try to find out the places they are weak at, and improve on those aspects.

According to my own point of view, as a businessman the greatest challenges I am facing right now is financial issues, this is because sometimes at the end of the month I find it very hard to pay my workout, this is because my business is still new and growing
If your business is still new and growing, it then means that you should cut down of the number of employees you currently have to be able let the business grow some more before employing them again

Effectively, I believe among the significant difficulties that entrepreneur that are actually simply beginning are actually dealing with may be uniformity issue. I believe very most entrepreneur discover it difficult to stay constant as well as concentrated.

The major challenge facing right now in my business is lack of financially empowerment, my business seems to be very dull because of lack of finance so that is a major challenge I am having right now.
This is a very common thing to find affectinost businesses today. We all certainly will need to expand our businesses from the level we're operating now to something bigger but for the lack of funds

The truth is that I ventured into fish farming in june being the second time I'm putting in fish again in my fish farm. But the truth is having other sources of income I'm investing on, I'm presently running low on capital for feed though I'll sought that out. So that's the present challenge.

I think what most business owners do face as a challenge in their business is always competition. Too much competitive market pose a threat to many business as it seems though like what you have done or the product and services you have to offer isn't good enough

The biggest challenge I am currently facing in my online business is feeling lazy from time to time. But I have learnt to stop procrastinating and do the work. In fact just getting started makes the laziness to fade away suddenly.

My business at this moment need some funds to established it better. And also time management has been a great challenge for me as I continue yo multitask alongside with other jobs.

The biggest challenge I've encountered is time management and financial constraint. I hope to have investors in a little space of time.

My business is currently suffering from variation of price, customer are complaining but it is not my fault,every day prices of raw material use for production of my product also increases daily

I think the first thing is consistency, and then there is the issue of capital which is a major issue in this part of the world because after all plans and idea are laid down,If there is no capital to carry on,the business proposition just dies down

Financing my business projects takes the top spot. The projects are capital intensive and no investor as at now. Date has been fixed and I have not been able to come up with half the funds needed to execute the project.

My level of productivity has decreased due to distraction, but I’m working on how to eliminate that.

Do you mind sharing the challenges you’re facing as a business owner? Or would you like to share with us how you’ve been able to solve the challenges you’ve faced as business owner?
The thing is that some staffs I saw indiscipline in my former place of employment that the owner of the business had to set up some rules of engagement that way the stuff I supposed to be following and it paid off as sanity was restored in the business.

As a business man your greatest challenge is managing your business to stay afloat and also coming up with content to keep your followers

As a business man your greatest challenge is managing your business to stay afloat and also coming up with content to keep your followers
If management of a business was the most greatest challenge of most business a lot of people could have succeeded in their business because managing may not actually be difficult. capital is always the most important factors.

The biggest challenge I am currently face is the ability to publicise my business Avenue to create the awareness is what I am still thinking of should it be on the t v or social media

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds