Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest challenge you are currently facing as a business owner?

My biggest challenge in business right now is location. Some places are fit for some kind of businesses and other places are not. I'm kinda stuck when it comes to that part.
To settle in particular place is a big headache

Advertisement Placeholder
Financing my business projects takes the top spot. The projects are capital intensive and no investor as at now. Date has been fixed and I have not been able to come up with half the funds needed to execute the project.

My level of productivity has decreased due to distraction, but I’m working on how to eliminate that.

Do you mind sharing the challenges you’re facing as a business owner? Or would you like to share with us how you’ve been able to solve the challenges you’ve faced as business owner?
The challenge am really facing now is the rising cost of fish feed and drugs.
The price of these inputs will surely affect my selling price....then I have to start thinking of how to ensure that my clients still patronize me without their pockets wincing in pain.

I think the challenges faced by businesses are how to retain old customers and attract new ones,and also build a brand that will last the test of time

Presently, I don't have a business that run hoping to start one in future. But I have friend who runs a food delivery business. His major challenge is finance to expand his business and he is not ready to partner with anybody.

Like you said, the financial aspect is what I have been having issues with too. It is not an easy task to finance a business to make it become stable and worthy of competing with other similar businesses around

Financing my business projects takes the top spot. The projects are capital intensive and no investor as at now. Date has been fixed and I have not been able to come up with half the funds needed to execute the project.

My level of productivity has decreased due to distraction, but I’m working on how to eliminate that.

Do you mind sharing the challenges you’re facing as a business owner? Or would you like to share with us how you’ve been able to solve the challenges you’ve faced as business owner?

Seriously, I believe that always making sales and getting new customers and returning your old customers is one of the biggest challenges that most people who are venturing to businesses are facing today.

Every business has its own perculiar type of challenge you can think of. Generally speaking, power is used to run mist ifbthe businesses I see around me, and that is a major challenge for everyone here

Lack of adequate funds is the biggest challenge any entrepreneur can face and that is my biggest challenge right now in my line of business and no support from yhe government

I do not own any business currently but owning a business in my country now would be very demanding because of the poor economy and the bad government

I'm not a business owner, atleast not yet but one thing most business owners lacks is being creative, when you are in business where there's competition try to stand out

I have maintained a good level of productivity but noticed that it's not enough to move me ahead of my competitors, i got to understand that my competitors have online presence asides their traditional stores, the next step to be taken is taking my business online for more customers and more profits and better competition with my competitors

Starting a business is a significant achievement for many entrepreneurs, but maintaining one is the larger challenge. There are many common challenges every business faces, whether they are large or small. These include hiring the right people, building a brand, developing a customer base, and so on. However, some are strictly small business problems, ones most large companies grew out of long ago.it makes me remember when I was doing a small business which wasn’t growing due to insufficient fund and so on like that...

Trust me asides my personal challenge in business, the biggest challenge that a greater percentage of business owners will always face is "financial instability".

It's finance everything is just getting more expensive by the day the money you use in buying three commodities before is not enough to buy one commodity now. It's not easy
[automerge]1634046579[/automerge]
And again apart from finances the security level of this country is bad, you go to work in fear praying not to meet bandits on the road infact we need a real government.

The sole aim of every business is finance,if you can tackle this challenge,you are very close to building a business empire, managing risk is also important.

I am currently thinking of establishing a business but I still feel a little discouraged because I feel I might have miscalculated of not meet the right person to help run the store.

One thing I can certainly say you can do under this circumstances of challenges in your business endeavors is to not give up when these challenges come because it might just be that you're close to cracking it

Finance is the challenges i am facing now, that is how to raise capital that could be used to buoyant the business

For me I am a business owner, but facing the challenge of funding my business so as to meet up with the market demand of the business. Obtaining loan from a bank is quiet cumbersome now. I have applied with my bank but up til now nothing have come out good. When I call, they will tell me that they are processing it and it has taken like a year now. On the other hand, meeting family members and relatives, is not even helping out, because every person has his own problems. So funding my business is really a big challenge.

Well as a business man one of the greatest challenge in the world of business is finance and awareness..to me

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds