Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest challenge you are currently facing as a business owner?

Well, I think one of the major challenges that business owners who are just starting are facing might be consistency problem. I think most business owners find it hard to remain consistent and focused.
I agree with you. Also the financial aspect too. Many businesses are having difficulty funding their businesses

Advertisement Placeholder
Inflation of prices of raw materials in the market everything is getting much more expensive each day and there is nothing the government is doing about it.

Financing my business projects takes the top spot. The projects are capital intensive and no investor as at now. Date has been fixed and I have not been able to come up with half the funds needed to execute the project.

My level of productivity has decreased due to distraction, but I’m working on how to eliminate that.

Do you mind sharing the challenges you’re facing as a business owner? Or would you like to share with us how you’ve been able to solve the challenges you’ve faced as business owner?
Well I can't say much about this topic because I don't have business of my own for now but I believe most challenges business owner people face should be finance

Challenges am facing are uncertainty about the future, my financial management, the monitoring performance, my regulation and compliance, competencies and recruiting the right talent.

Ability to acquire new customers and ability to make more profits for my business are the major challenges I face building business from scratch.

Well I am not in any of a business now ,but I know the major challenges ,as a business owner the first challenge you will have is you ,you will fell like you are on the wrong part ,but that's not true ,you have to hold on to yourself

Any one running any form if business enterprise who is thinking that there is no way challenges could come in the course of running the business isn't telling himself or herself the truth on how to run a business.

Any one running any form if business enterprise who is thinking that there is no way challenges could come in the course of running the business isn't telling himself or herself the truth on how to run a business.
Yes there is always one form of challenge or the other that a business owner must come in contact with. It could be in terms of capital, in other cases it could be in terms of looking for ways to get traffic to the business. Like myself, my biggest challenge is getting good traffic to my business.

I agree with you. Also the financial aspect too. Many businesses are having difficulty funding their businesses
True. We can both agree that the financial aspect of the business seems to be a general problem. Asides from this, I think the ones I listed before can also constitute a problem for business owners.

Financing my business projects takes the top spot. The projects are capital intensive and no investor as at now. Date has been fixed and I have not been able to come up with half the funds needed to execute the project.

My level of productivity has decreased due to distraction, but I’m working on how to eliminate that.

Do you mind sharing the challenges you’re facing as a business owner? Or would you like to share with us how you’ve been able to solve the challenges you’ve faced as business owner?
One of the challenges i face as a business owner is indebtedness of clients.
I sell at wholesale price, still, there are retailers who come to buy and are not able to pay in full.
It is really a problem, especially when you have to listen to them because they are long standing customers.

Though I don't have any business I have set up at the moment, but I do know that there are problems one can face as a business man. I think one of them is lack of or inadequate finance. And so many other ones. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

There several challenges of businesses, the major challenges of businesses is capital they don't get enough capital to start the business, lack of power supply most businesses needs this, lack of goods road and less consumers

I believe there are several challenges one can face in a business as a business owner you can face many challenges, to make your business to grow and also the capital to empowered your business.

that's same to me ,I am distracted by many things.but I sometimes try to get myself out of the distraction.the little distraction can lead to a great failure in your business.

Acquiring new customer is one of the problem feast in growing small scale business. Capital is another issue faced by most people when they are building business.

I think the greatest challenges I'm currently facing as a business manager is insufficient capital and inflation. Inflation has led to the high cost of raw materials and it increases the cost of production.

As a business owner sometimes I realize that I have to do more for my business to sell and also in the case that where I have a competition I have to prove to them my customers that my own products are still the best

I think the greatest challenges I'm currently facing as a business manager is insufficient capital and inflation. Inflation has led to the high cost of raw materials and it increases the cost of production.
Sometimes it is not really the best for you to wait to be able to raise the amount of capital you will need, it is always important that you really start small from there you can grow it to the expected standard you want it to be.. this will be possible if your business plan is good

The basic thing I am facing now in my business are much,number one thing is that I need additional capital to make my business explore.

One of the challenges i face as a business owner is indebtedness of clients.
I sell at wholesale price, still, there are retailers who come to buy and are not able to pay in full.
It is really a problem, especially when you have to listen to them because they are long standing customers.
This is a big challenge really.
When you're being owed by customers who even refuse to repay timely, it may have an effect on your business. You may be unable to do what you intended doing because of the debt.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds