Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest challenge you are currently facing as a business owner?

One of the current challenges I am experiencing, as business owners, is the short of capital. This short of capital, is associated with so many factors such as the covid 19 pandemic, and the economic situation of which is associated with high government tax and regulation.

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the current challenges I am experiencing, as business owners, is the short of capital. This short of capital, is associated with so many factors such as the covid 19 pandemic, and the economic situation of which is associated with high government tax and regulation.

I am also facing the same situation. The government is pushing the country into economical crisis and the rate of inflation is killing the economy faster than previously thought. Each and every month, we are seeing a surge of price of products.

Location issue is currently the challenge I'm facing right now in my business. After relocating to a new location my business is not growing profitable as it was before.

There are many challenges that face employers. These challenges are lack of capital and localization of industry. This affects employers and cause unrest because of environmental factors.

I think the only challenge at the moment is not to leave my employee during this period because I need him a lot, being a busy and profitable season. but if he were to leave or go on sick leave, I would work personally until he was absent.

In this period of Covid there are several challenges. More especially to business which are still tender and owners are using money from their pockets to finance the business. When you start standing up a new wave which is deadly is introduced and lockdown takes place, no movements and in that way it becomes a challenge.

Location issue is currently the challenge I'm facing right now in my business. After relocating to a new location my business is not growing profitable as it was before.

Location could play role when you change the location, but is it possible for you to contact your customers and tell them about your new location?

It is always about me trying to do everything myself, without enough support. This has made things very stressful, but I am always thinking about the positive side of things daily. So I win daily.

I do not have a business now but the most challenging factors about establishing a business is that at the early stage of the business it might be overwhelming because you have to do everything on your own.. this is likely to be for a short time most especially if the business is a potential business.

The biggest challenge that I face currently is capital. Getting enough capital that will allow me run my business successfully as been very tough for me. The loans around have very high interest and it's been difficult to maintain such loan.

The biggest challenges i am currently facing as a business enterpreneur isnthe lack of capital to boost up my business and to restructure my store so that I will be able to advertise online.

Challenges am facing are uncertainty about the future, my financial management, the monitoring performance, my regulation and compliance, competencies and recruiting the right talent.
There are various challanges facing lots of busineses,one of the challanges i personally faced when i started my business,was the issue of customer aqusition and how to retain them for contineous patronage.

Actually currently I am facing the challenges of finance. The economy has not been good at all so it makes more expenditure on things that are not supposed to be cost but they are.

As an enterpreneur , one of the biggest business challenge I am facing in my business is that i needed some amount of money to upgrade my business in order to avoid issues .

As an enterpreneur , one of the biggest business challenge I am facing in my business is that i needed some amount of money to upgrade my business in order to avoid issues .
Before you even consider upgrading your business, do you think the location of your business is ok ? because most times location might actually be the reason why most business are not blossoming.

Getting reliable people that we can go into partnership with is what usually makes things very difficult for me. this is why I usually try to do it alone most of the times , it's not that I really like you like that

For now capital is the most important thing but that is just by the way , when I'm ready to start up a business , I will look into the capitol aspect of the business and how to get money to start up the type of business I am interested. For now I am not ready.

As a business owner I am looking for more opportunities to get more people into my business so as to generate more profit for myself. Apart from any other thing this is likely to be one of the most challenging part in most business.

Though the global economy has been scattered and almost everywhere is struggling to meet up there demand. most of the business are now engaged by alot of people making the sales of the product much competitive and very difficult.

Though the global economy has been scattered and almost everywhere is struggling to meet up there demand. most of the business are now engaged by alot of people making the sales of the product much competitive and very difficult.
I would say capital. Another factor too is unfavourable government policies. These policies have affected almost all small and medium scale businesses negatively.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds