Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best way to reward loyal customers?

I will still go for discounts,then add promos,bonanzas ,free goods on multiple purchases and a gift at the end of the month or year.This will make the customer feel rewarded and motivated to keep patronizing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Loyal customers are worthy of double reward, but be that as it may. If you have loyal customers that patronizes you on a steady, what you have to do is set aside a wallet for this try to be paying in cash into the wallet and make it a one on one bonus presentation to each of them or if you can choose to make it a general thing, good.

You can organize a promo week such as black friday and give discounts to customers on every of their purchase, also during the festive periods you can gift them branded items such branded mugs, branded utensils, key holders, stickers and more.

Offering discounts for high-spending customers has been the norm for over two year. We keep doing this to show that we value their custom and to keeps them coming through our door to buy more. I have been planning to change the norm to something better.

Brand loyalty is key to business growth. kindly use the comment suggest something better.
The best way you can reward a loyal customer is my giving them gift at the end of the year not only that, give them bonus and discount. And matter of fact always call them to appreciate their Worth and always say thank you 😊

Buy one, get one free is a tried-and-true strategy for increasing short-term repeat purchases. However, don't abuse this approach or consumers will begin to question the quality and worth of the items.

Rewarding a loyal customer is easy because which means he must have been with you a year down in nigeria here the things customer live the most is giving them a bag of rice and oil and chicken during the festive period or an hamper.

As a business man or woman retaining old customers is equally important as getting new ones and in if the ways to achieve that is through discounts and giveaways

There are numerous mean you can reward loyal customers. You can send them on a vacation trip to the exotic place around the world. You only ask them to choose destination and you will pay for the trip.

Last edited:
You can give them especially work like paying for expenses trip to an exotic place like Disneyland. They will appreciate it and tell people about your business.

The best way to me, is to take note of their birthdays, you could call them and send a surprise package to them or you could use them as an ambassador.

You can reward a loyal customer by giving them discounts of your products or more sales than what he or she paid for which is still the same as discounts .

Offering discounts for high-spending customers has been the norm for over two year. We keep doing this to show that we value their custom and to keeps them coming through our door to buy more. I have been planning to change the norm to something better.

Brand loyalty is key to business growth. kindly use the comment suggest something better.
Also giving gifts during any popular celebration seems to help a lot. They really cherish it even if it's something small

I reward my loyal customers by giving them products at discounted rates especially during the festive seasons.
Another way I reward them is by making free deliveries to them.

Truly loyal customers are supposed to be appreciated and celebrated beyond giving them discount or bonuses. A customers award day can be organised for loyal customers where gift items will be given to them.

Personally, i would reward my loyal customers by giving them good discounts.
During festive seasons, I could do a promo that would be of immense benefit to them.

Offering them discounts or rewarding them with prizes can go a long way in showing appreciation for the patronage such customers have maintained with you .

Offering them discounts or rewarding them with prizes can go a long way in showing appreciation for the patronage such customers have maintained with you .
Very true, there is this place I normally buy cooking gas from, they usually give out various gift items like hand bowls, towel and the likes during festive period. Then most of the times they share soft drinks or can water to customers after sales.

Not just only discount, but we can as well try and show them appreciate once in a while like festive period gifts to show them how much you value your customers.

There are so many ways you reward a loyal customer you can do that by offering a discount from the things them buy, or you can give they bonus.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds