Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best way to reward loyal customers?

Actually there are many ways of rewarding a loyal customers at the end of the year , giving out gifts and also selling things for them at a very low price is one of the best way

Advertisement Placeholder
There is no stereotypic way of rewarding a loyal customer. The following things could be considered when thinking of rewarding a loyal customer
1. Make sure the quantity and quality of your goods and services are maintained.
2. Discount count be given to a loyal customer in appreciation after meeting certain criteria of business transaction.
Discount can also serve as a good way to reward loyal customers as it would give them the satisfaction they deserve when working with you or patronizing your business. Maintaining a good customer relationship is key.

Giveaway and selling on discount is the best way of rewarding your loyal customers , and it should be done once or twice a year and not everytime because it might affect your business
Giveaway and selling on discount is the best way of rewarding your loyal customers , and it should be done once or twice a year and not everytime because it might affect your business

One of the best strategy that is being used now to be customers that are very loyal is by giving gifts or called giveaways to the customers that are very loyal to your business.

I think the best way to reward a customer is by ensuring that you make a gift once they have finished with their shoping you provide to them a gift that is from you its going to motivate them to come back again,so I think that is the right way to get a customer.

I think the best way to reward a customer is by ensuring that you make a gift once they have finished with their shoping you provide to them a gift that is from you its going to motivate them to come back again,so I think that is the right way to get a customer.
One of the best way to reward a loyal customers is by doing give away at the end of the year , giving them gifts once awhile and also giving them discount at the point of purchase.

To me one of the best way to reward my loyal customer is either by give them my package in discount or by give them a small package once in a while after buying something from me in bulk.

I don't really know of other countries but here a lot of business owner will always reward them by giving discount on products or arranging a surprise package for them in most cases,
You will only be able to decide this depending on the type of business you are doing.

To me one of the best way to reward my loyal customer is either by give them my package in discount or by give them a small package once in a while after buying something from me in bulk.
Giving our loyal customers discount is one of the best way of rewarding them and its also a marketing strategy because they ( the customers) will keep bringing their friends and familynto patronise our business.

Many customers are being rewarded based on certain things. The most popular way of rewarding loyal customers here is by giving discount, The person can also be a trusted part of the business and may likely have access to credit and loans most times.

Many customers are being rewarded based on certain things. The most popular way of rewarding loyal customers here is by giving discount, The person can also be a trusted part of the business and may likely have access to credit and loans most times.
Though giving out gift is a good thing for loyal customer's but you will go bankruptcy if you keep giving gift for every loyal customers you have , so you can just give them discounts on the goods they bought instead.

Though giving out gift is a good thing for loyal customer's but you will go bankruptcy if you keep giving gift for every loyal customers you have , so you can just give them discounts on the goods they bought instead.
Even if gifts are to be given to people , I believe this to be done on yearly basis, or maybe on seasonal period and it doesn't really have to be what you are selling , you can just organise a little surprise package.

As for me the only way I think and I know I can reward loyal customers is just to give them discount in there goods and also make sure they get there goods and also make sure they come first before anybody or any customers because they are the loyal customers in your company and they are also the one that's making you happy and improving the company time to time
That is a very good way to encourage your loyal customers, because they are actually your most prioritize customers,one can give them special discount in all your product,and give them special offers.

Gifts, special coupons and social media shout out is one of the ways that I tried to reward my most active customers. For the meantime it has been working.

There is no stereotypic way of rewarding a loyal customer. The following things could be considered when thinking of rewarding a loyal customer
1. Make sure the quantity and quality of your goods and services are maintained.
2. Discount count be given to a loyal customer in appreciation after meeting certain criteria of business transaction.
A lot of business owners do not know how much a little discount can be able to go in the life of somebody who is loyal. This is not to show that you have been watching them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds