Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best way to reward loyal customers?

For a very loyal customer it would be wise to reward them regularly for their patronage. One of the ways to reward customers by giving them discounts that is removing a certain percentage from the original price of the product that is purchased.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many ways in which you can reward a loyal customer for thanking them for their patronage , first is by giving them gifts at the end of every year and also by giving them discount on the goods they bought.

Giving out out bonuses and discount is just the best way as I know, you can also give them a surprise package , this is one of the best way to also rewards in real consumer . I believe it is optional in any business organisation you are operating.

Giving out out bonuses and discount is just the best way as I know, you can also give them a surprise package , this is one of the best way to also rewards in real consumer . I believe it is optional in any business organisation you are operating.
You are right , giving out gift and bonuses most especially at the end of the year in order to appreciate our loyal customers for patronising us throughout the year is very important.

You are right , giving out gift and bonuses most especially at the end of the year in order to appreciate our loyal customers for patronising us throughout the year is very important.
Lolz, it wasn't really be at the end of the year at least if you are still able to do it at least once in four months it is still something. Mostly this should be done during Easter and other religious holiday depending on your religion

Lolz, it wasn't really be at the end of the year at least if you are still able to do it at least once in four months it is still something. Mostly this should be done during Easter and other religious holiday depending on your religion
I really understand you , but most of the business I frequent normally give their customers gifts at the end of the year , but some always do it occasionally in every four months like you said.

I really understand you , but most of the business I frequent normally give their customers gifts at the end of the year , but some always do it occasionally in every four months like you said.
What I am saying is that it should not only be done at the end of the year, it can be done during the Easter period and sometimes Ramadan depending on the religion you are. Those holidays are always the best time for this.

What I am saying is that it should not only be done at the end of the year, it can be done during the Easter period and sometimes Ramadan depending on the religion you are. Those holidays are always the best time for this.
We are still saying the same thing , i was talking about giving reward to you loyal customers occasionally and not at the end of the years , and thats why you keep getting loyal customer's

Yep you are right and depending on the service you can give him like badges and other things especially if it is a social platform it shows off and they become happy

We are still saying the same thing , i was talking about giving reward to you loyal customers occasionally and not at the end of the years , and thats why you keep getting loyal customer's
So there's a really mean you could be able to satisfy thousands of royal customers a new business organisation ? Well that would leads to a serious financial strens in your business organization.

You can also offer them riffle draws, were if they make a purchase above a certain amount they will automatically enter the riffle draws were the winner may go home with a car or gift items.

So there's a really mean you could be able to satisfy thousands of royal customers a new business organisation ? Well that would leads to a serious financial strens in your business organization.
I am talking about rewarding them occasionally and not rewarding them with the gift that will affect your business ,just a token of appreciation in order to make them feel important and always patronise u

I am talking about rewarding them occasionally and not rewarding them with the gift that will affect your business ,just a token of appreciation in order to make them feel important and always patronise u
Even if it is a token of appreciation , if you are to reward it to thousands of them don't you think this is going to be a little bit difficult for your business ? I'm just asking I just want to understand better that's all.

There are several ways to which you can reward a customer depends on the kind d of business you two are involved. either by giving him subsidies on the products or give out a gift to the person after business transactions.

Even if it is a token of appreciation , if you are to reward it to thousands of them don't you think this is going to be a little bit difficult for your business ? I'm just asking I just want to understand better that's all.
That's a good question , you don't give them good worth millions of naira , take for example , the person I normally buy bags of flour from gave her customers an umbrella each at the end of the year to show appreciation but not everybody but her loyal customers .

That's a good question , you don't give them good worth millions of naira , take for example , the person I normally buy bags of flour from gave her customers an umbrella each at the end of the year to show appreciation but not everybody but her loyal customers .
Lolz, I understand. Another one is that some people will rather choose to do a discount in the price of their products at the end of the year to their loyal customers. Don't you think this is even the best ?

One of the best ways of rewarding loyal customers is by first of or giving them access to premium content . People always like it whenever they are being treated like very important persons and you can be able to offer them things like this like becoming the first person to know about a product launch.

There are many loyalties programmes that you can do to actually reward your customers , giving them discount on the goods they bought from you or giving them gift at the end of the year.

Actually there are several ways of awarding a customer best on his effort towards the growth of your business. these can either be through given them goods on a low price, or awarding them with some impressive gifts. etc.
There are several ways of rewarding a customer just as you have said. And I consider offering of discounts to the customers at a specific time of their products purchase and also by giving out gifts.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds