Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best way to reward loyal customers?

Another medium to reward loyal customers is through offering discount , giveaway and many others to the customers , to increase the demands for your product

Advertisement Placeholder
Most people can do it by giving out a surprise package to people who have been so loyal in the business, discount can be so important if the products they are getting is expensive, this will definitely be great.

The best way to reward a loyal customer is the cashback offer . When the customer purchases a product, you will offer him/her a cashback. This will be in line with a certain percentage of the amount he spent on goods and services. It's a method that is widely in use now.

Feature a client of the week or month on your website, social media, or in your next email someone who has genuinely helped you develop your business. Display a sign showcasing that consumer in your shop or office. The acknowledgement will go a long way toward motivating additional consumers who adore your company to become more active in its development.

Say you don't want to be giving them some kind of discount for instance, you can choose to just surprise them onna particular purchase and give them for free as a surprise

Offering discount to our loyal customer is a good way to say thank you to them and also encourage them to always patronized our products. And another thing is offering giveaways to them at the end of the year. This will let them know that we appreciate them and it will encourage them to stay with us.

Well there are so many ways to reward a faithful costumer, you could give him a discount or celebrate him publicly. This would sound as an encouragement for him to continue buying your products.

Offering discounts for high-spending customers has been the norm for over two year. We keep doing this to show that we value their custom and to keeps them coming through our door to buy more. I have been planning to change the norm to something better.

Brand loyalty is key to business growth. kindly use the comment suggest something better.

At least in my opinion, there should be some sort of gift giveaway to your customers at least by the end of the year especially to your walk in customers in your office.

There are many good ways to reward loyal customers but the question is, such ad giving away promo, gift, promo code and even discount prices and items.

Offering discounts for high-spending customers has been the norm for over two year. We keep doing this to show that we value their custom and to keeps them coming through our door to buy more. I have been planning to change the norm to something better.

Brand loyalty is key to business growth. kindly use the comment suggest something better.
Gift is of one the determinants of business growth. For example, if you are selling bags of cement, give each of your customers a recharge card worth N200 for each bag of cement they buy but do it in the right way in order to avoid loss.

The best way that you can reward loyal customers that have been buying from your business consistently used to offer them some special discounts on new products.

The best way to reward loyal customers is to give them discount. Or in most cases, at the end of the year you can just find something to give them to appreciate their patronising

There are so many good ways to reward a loyal customer, one of which is making him or her part of the shareholder promotion scheme, of there is anya, if not, bimonthly incentives and promo gifts.
The best way to reward loyal customers this day is definitely organising promo market where they can be able to benefit when they buy more of your goods and services.

Huh...well there are lots of things you can do... Like organizing a small party like a get to know you customer party or u can even share different good part from what you sell or render depending on your capacity...

One of the vest and oldest way to appreciate or encourage your customers is by giving tfem gifts or a reasonable discount for every product they they buy and to tell them verbarlly that they mean a lot to you.
One of the strategy we adopted when we started our business is the age long method of givng them incentive and and discount,in addition we were relating to them on personal basis and ensure we give them quality product that is unrival.

Identifying them and gifting them with branded items can be a very basic way but then it will actually go a long way into acknowledging them.

There’re effective ways of rewarding loyal customers. One of which is to give them discounts on each purchase. The discounts may not be much but it’ll give them a feeling of importance. Another way is to organize promos for your loyal customers. This is also very effective and makes customers feel rewarded for their loyalty
Yes I definitely agree with your suggestions about discount and promos to loyal customers. I think it will be greatly appreciated by all of your loyal customers.

There are so many ways you can reward best customer you can give them bonus because they are the people that help your business to grow, you can give them gift to make them happy.

There’re effective ways of rewarding loyal customers. One of which is to give them discounts on each purchase. The discounts may not be much but it’ll give them a feeling of importance. Another way is to organize promos for your loyal customers. This is also very effective and makes customers feel rewarded for their loyalty
For me I think that the best way to reward your employees it by actually giving them more allowance from in-close their salary as this will definitely motivated greatly.

There are so many ways you can reward best customer you can give them bonus because they are the people that help your business to grow, you can give them gift to make them happy.
True, I have seen lots of products give out various things to their customers. Like where I usually fill my cooking gas, there is something they usually do, as rewards to customers, they usually pay a little percentage from the transport fare of those who used public transport and they give out little things like soft drinks or even can water as gifts

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds