Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best way to reward loyal customers?

There are really some faithful and loyal customers who deserve compensation(s). There are so many ways to compensate them but I think that one of the most popular ways to do so is to give them discounts.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I think if you actually want to reward customers then you have to make it general. It's not advisable to be partisan when dealing with customers as it can create jealousy among the am even make you yourself lose customers

These are the ways of rewarding your loyal customers
  1. Offer discounts for high-spending customers. ...
  2. Create a loyalty card scheme. ...
  3. Give away free items with multiple purchases. ...
  4. Team up with an associated business to offer reciprocal discounts. ...
  5. Invite customers to trial new products and services. ...
  6. Hold a preview evening.

Well, I think if you actually want to reward customers then you have to make it general. It's not advisable to be partisan when dealing with customers as it can create jealousy among the am even make you yourself lose customers
Its obvious your post is right but I want to let you know if you want to patronize your customer you should not make it known to others customers that such action is been carriedout in your firm,but if the business is large enough then there is nothing wrong by satisfying all of them depending on your investment and capital

I think the loyal customers can be rewarded by getting exclusive rewards like special discounts and even incentives by the company. These are two best options I can think of.

Actually, the most common method is to give customers a discount on goods or products they purchase, but there are other methods you can use to show your appreciation for active customers, one of which is to provide them with a free service, such as rendering free service to them without the exchange of funds in return.

There are several ways to reward a faithful and loyal customer,first buying the customers gift,secondly giving them discount on product bought

The best way to show love to your loyal customers Is by checking on them when they are sick. Or comforting them when they loose there Love once. That's the best way to show the care you have for them.

You can reward your loyal customers by giving them discounts on some products or you just do a give away where they get to benefit from you,this idea of give away normally makes customers to stick around

Its obvious your post is right but I want to let you know if you want to patronize your customer you should not make it known to others customers that such action is been carriedout in your firm,but if the business is large enough then there is nothing wrong by satisfying all of them depending on your investment and capital
That's just it. You could actually offer a discount to an individual who maybe patronizes your business on a regular basis but you shouldn't be open with it for other customers to notice because it will surely look partial

There are different ways of rewarding an individual, you can decide to reward them by promoting them to a higher position in the business and they do not have to work, they can be a director, you can also promote them by increasing their salaries , if it is a smaller business that can't afford promotion you can also give a surprise package.

When customers use your products, they will have an opinion about it. The best way to know how they feel about it is to provide channels which they can use to inform you. These opinions can be helpful in different ways especially whether to increase your loyalty

Offering discounts for high-spending customers has been the norm for over two year. We keep doing this to show that we value their custom and to keeps them coming through our door to buy more. I have been planning to change the norm to something better.

Brand loyalty is key to business growth. kindly use the comment suggest something better.

in addition to discounts, you can also offer them some points for each purchase / purchase and with those points one day they will be able to get something for free. at 10,000 points a phone, etc ...

These are the ways of rewarding your loyal customers
  1. Offer discounts for high-spending customers. ...
  2. Create a loyalty card scheme. ...
  3. Give away free items with multiple purchases. ...
  4. Team up with an associated business to offer reciprocal discounts. ...
  5. Invite customers to trial new products and services. ...
  6. Hold a preview evening.
There are many ways in which we can use in rewarding a loyal customer who always patronise us no matter the condition , giving them discount on all the good they are buying from our store is a very good way.

There are several ways to reward a faithful and loyal customer,first buying the customers gift,secondly giving them discount on product bought
Yeah, discounts and gifts work so well for loyal customers. It makes them love your company more and stay more loyal to it. It motivates them to keep coming back to you and even bring other people with them.

Offer discounts and promos to your loyal customers on products/services purchased and watch them keep trooping in with prospects to patronise you more.

Celebrate your customers. Create an early-access program. Ask for customer feedback. Invite customers to a special event. Offer a referral bonus or reward for recruiting new customers. Inspiring long-term loyalty starts with a smart plan refferal system is very best

I think this can be a great idea. However, mostly such major events are organized by big companies and business organizations and they invite big investors in the event.

I give recurring discounts to my loyal customers. Normally, I charge $15 for 1000 words articles, but for my old customers my rate is $12.

The greatest wish of a customer is to see a reduction in price of a commodity.
So i think the best gift to a loyal customer would be a discount or a free gift

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds